Terrorism Thread

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
Terrorism is not just a palestinian,or islam thing,as history shown,"terrorism" was/is done by those who are oppressed by a a superior occupying force,If in the 18th century the rebels had lost,history would say they were terrorists,so my first link points to terrorism acts done by jews/israelis and palestinians.
Terrorism in Israel and Palestine
Lower in the site linked,you'll see how many were killed by terrorism in each periods,after WW2 and recently.

More to come later.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Terrorism is not just a palestinian,or islam thing,as history shown,"terrorism" was/is done by those who are oppressed by a a superior occupying force,If in the 18th century the rebels had lost,history would say they were terrorists,so my first link points to terrorism acts done by jews/israelis and palestinians.
Terrorism in Israel and Palestine
Lower in the site linked,you'll see how many were killed by terrorism in each periods,after WW2 and recently.

More to come later.

Please tell me who is occupying Saudi, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Egypt for starters. Oh Fuk me - Arabs for all those listed except for Persians in Iran.

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
Please tell me who is occupying Saudi, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Egypt for starters. Oh Fuk me - Arabs for all those listed except for Persians in Iran.
Some of those countries are/were friends with the USA,Saudi Arabia is i'm sure partly responsible for 9/11 since most of the hijackers were Saudis,as for Iran,it was an ally before the Khomeini era,when they idiotically supported a dictator.

Examples Of Jewish Terrorism Targeting The British.
Kinda stupid to now be friends with people who killed some of your own.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Some of those countries are/were friends with the USA,Saudi Arabia is i'm sure partly responsible for 9/11 since most of the hijackers were Saudis,as for Iran,it was an ally before the Khomeini era,when they idiotically supported a dictator.

Examples Of Jewish Terrorism Targeting The British.
Kinda stupid to now be friends with people who killed some of your own.

And Billions of dollars are funnelled from Rich Saudi's to Terror Groups.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The worst terrorist have the most money. Hi tech terrorism can be very expensive and time consuming. Terrorism is how wars are won or lost. Some posters like to draw imaginary lines that terrorists pay no attention to.