LOTS of aluminum...

Some molybdenum...

Some lead and zinc

Some lithium....

Some tin...

Some magnesium...

Oodles of Rare Earth Minerals ...

We'll need some rubber....

Can't have rubber tires without sulfur...

You've just gotta have leather seats....

Then there is all that plastic....

What is your favourite colour?

If you want to be seen as green you're gonna need glass....

So there you have it, a thin slice of what it takes to build a "green" car.

ENJOY!

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
First you start with iron ore.

Add some copper.....

LOTS of aluminum...

Some molybdenum...

Some lead and zinc

Some lithium....

Some tin...

Some magnesium...

Oodles of Rare Earth Minerals ...

We'll need some rubber....

Can't have rubber tires without sulfur...

You've just gotta have leather seats....

Then there is all that plastic....

What is your favourite colour?

If you want to be seen as green you're gonna need glass....

So there you have it, a thin slice of what it takes to build a "green" car.

ENJOY!

Beats Starving

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No problem. A couple sammages and he could be used as cheap labour to build wind gennys for industry.
Your compassion for the starving says a lot about your inner moral core, apparently you don't have one when it comes to the plight of others outside your collective. .
Total ****tard now if you weren't before, hope they pin that to your tombstone. Lets see you use the same stupid ****ing reply to this pic of children that belong to your band of thieves .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Your compassion for the starving says a lot about your inner moral core, apparently you don't have one when it comes to the plight of others outside your collective. .
Total ****tard now if you weren't before, hope they pin that to your tombstone. Lets see you use the same stupid ****ing reply to this pic of children that belong to your band of thieves .

You're right Mhz. I'm all for ripping off disadvantaged people to advance the pigish, selfish attitude of my fellow western consumers so we can blow sunshine up each other's asses about how good we are to the environment.

WOOOOOOSH!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No ****ing sandwich joke for the pic, I thought not, typical pick move.

The west has been ****ing Africa over since the slave trade days, not my fault you still see no value to their least likely to survive. Perhaps that is where you got indoctrinated that denotes any African (starving children included) as being no better than a slave still. You are fully aware of your groups part in the slave trade and other 'crimes against humanity'. I can probably find a vid if you need a refresher.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My "group"? The Slavics (slaves)?
When were you a slave? You ancient past should have made you compassionate to the starving, not so, jaded and mocking is what they get.
Even you oldest ancestors were refugees from a famine, you either forgot to leave Egypt after the famine ended or it lasted 430 years. So really when were you a slave? Neb's Babylon would qualify as they were led away in chains but that forced exile was at God direction so really they just got evicted because they couldn't follow some simple rules. I doubt that has changed at all..