Israel and Genocide: Reality Check

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
This set of OPs deserves a careful read and calm consideration.

As I have said before, the accusation that Israel is committing genocide is the equivalent of the old Blood Libel still published regularly in Arab "newspapers"..............and accusation that Jews use the blood of kidnapped and murdered Gentile children in their Passover bread.

And those that stoop so low as to accuse the Israelis of Genocide are no better than the propagandists that encouraged the 1500 year old European hatred of Jews that led to a REAL genocide........one that killed almost one out of three Jews on Earth..........

Read:

Douglas Anthony Cooper: Part 1: "Genghis Khan With a Computer?"

Douglas Anthony Cooper: Part 2: Murder by Numbers

Douglas Anthony Cooper: Part 3: A Matter of Lies and Death

Douglas Anthony Cooper: Part 4: Hatred Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nice, I'm reading the first one now.

From the Huffington Post no less.

Thankfully I don't dismiss sources, without actually reading the material at the source.

Well written article, and I do love the comparison in numbers, for those that love to cite the math, as cause for alarm.

Onto the second...

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I'm sure some people have made this claim about Israel, but the OP is mostly a straw man:

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[1][2]

Might Israel be an evil nation? No nation can be evil. Individual people can be good or evil, but an entire country can't be evil or good as it represents many people some of whom are mostly good and others who are mostly evil.

For example, pretty much everyone would agree that while Germany was run by the Nazis, evil people committed war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity. But claiming Germany itself was evil is about as correct as saying all Germans are inherently evil.

Similarly it would be wrong to claim all Israelis are evil or that all Palestinians are terrorists.

Zionist Israel is controlled by evil people who have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. They aren't committing genocide at the moment, but give them time. We still don't know how low these people will sink. The evil people who ran Nazi Germany didn't commit genocide in the 1930's either, but they were committing crimes against humanity and their goal was to create a pure Aryan state. No one knew for certain in the 1930's that the evil Nazis would eventually commit genocide, but we all know where Nazism eventually led. Thankfully evil Nazis no longer run Germany, but evil Zionists still run Israel and still commit war crimes and crimes against humanity and their goal is to create a pure Jewish state. When evil people announce their intention to create a pure state of one type or another, that should set off alarm bells for most rational people.

The evil Zionists who run Israel created the current situation where millions of people have no nationality, no rights and suffer religious based oppression and injustice. Their goal is to cleanse Palestine of non-Jews and create a pure Jewish state. Maybe these people might devolve into rounding up non-Jews and exterminating them in death camps or maybe they'll just keep squeezing them into ever smaller prisons with less and less food.

I would agree that Israel's leaders don't currently commit genocide. Instead they practice a form of creeping ethnic cleansing as they expand Jewish only neighborhoods in Jerusalem and the West Bank. In order to do this, Palestinians have been removed from their homes and their homes have been demolished. Evil Zionists have committed a variety of crimes from harassment, rape and torture to murder. These evil people have chased millions people off their land. These evil people call their injustice "redeeming the land".
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Herman%20/Israel_Ethnic_Cleansing.html

The resulting refugee camps of non-Jews are among the world's most densely populated and poorest areas. Non-Jews who live in the areas controlled by the Zionist state of Israel suffer varying degrees of oppression and injustice. Some have Israeli citizenship and only suffer discrimination and harassment. Others have no rights or freedoms and live behind walls, razor wire and guard towers. These people have no citizenship, no nationality, and their movement is restricted or blocked. Farmers have been cut off access to their farmland, which is then seized by the state for being "abandoned" like it was voluntary. Because what enters and leaves these prisons is strictly controlled by theevil Zionists intent on collectively punishing millions of people, many people lost their means to make a living and can't afford to buy food or pay rent. Entire families have become destitute and completely dependent on international food aid, which is controlled by the Zionist State of Israel.

Meanwhile Israel's Jewish only colonies have proliferated across the West Bank, in violation of international law.

I would agree that the evil war criminals who currently control Israel don't currently practice genocide, but I would also say that these people and their proxies have committed acts of genocide in the past.

During the 1947 ethnic cleansing war, some Zionists committed acts of genocide. That's the only way I could describe surrounding a village so no one could escape and then deliberately killing every man, woman and child.

Later in Lebanon, Israeli forces surrounded the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps and allowed their mercenaries to enter to commit rape, torture and genocide. The zionist State of Israel armed and paid these mercenaries. They allowed these mercenaries to pass through Israeli military checkpoints to enter the Palestinian refugee camps. The Israeli military blocked the escape of Palestinian victims. Israeli forces lit up the night sky with flares and observed the slaughter, which took days to complete. Israelis did intervene when their mercenaries were about to torture, rape and execute a group of foreign doctors and nurses, indicating they knew precisely what was happening in the camps at the time.

The evil Zionists who control Israel don't have to commit genocide for good people to oppose their war crimes and ongoing crimes against humanity. If people are seriously interested in knowing the reality, I suggest they read a book called "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" by Israeli historian Ilan Pappe. Here is a synopsis of the book's content and main points:
The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Ilan Pappe

If you want to evaluate the supporting evidence for yourself, buy the book.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm sure some people have made this claim about Israel, but the OP is mostly a straw man:

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[1][2]
You'd be one of the resident experts on that, since you use it often.

Might Israel be an evil nation? No nation can be evil. Individual people can be good or evil, but an entire country can't be evil or good as it represents many people some of whom are mostly good and others who are mostly evil.

For example, pretty much everyone would agree that while Germany was run by the Nazis, evil people committed war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity. But claiming Germany itself was evil is about as correct as saying all Germans are inherently evil.

Similarly it would be wrong to claim all Israelis are evil or that all Palestinians are terrorists.
Yet you demonize the whole of Israel,in almost every single demonizing post.

Zionist Israel is controlled by evil people who have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. They aren't committing genocide at the moment, but give them time.
Amazing. You finally admit that Israel isn't committing genocide. But using the patented EAO double standard, you say give them time.

How does that standard work with your opposite standard, that you apply to Iran?

We still don't know how low these people will sink. The evil people who ran Nazi Germany didn't commit genocide in the 1930's either, but they were committing crimes against humanity and their goal was to create a pure Aryan state. No one knew for certain in the 1930's that the evil Nazis would eventually commit genocide, but we all know where Nazism eventually led. Thankfully evil Nazis no longer run Germany, but evil Zionists still run Israel and still commit war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The evil Zionists who run Israel created the current situation where millions of people have no nationality, no rights and suffer religious based oppression and injustice. Their goal is to cleanse Palestine of non-Jews and create a pure Jewish state. Maybe these people might devolve into rounding up non-Jews and exterminating them in death camps or maybe they'll just keep squeezing them into ever smaller prisons with less and less food.

I would agree that Israel's leaders don't currently commit genocide. Instead they practice a form of creeping ethnic cleansing as they expand Jewish only neighborhoods in Jerusalem and the West Bank. In order to do this, Palestinians have been removed from their homes and their homes have been demolished. Evil Zionists have committed a variety of crimes from harassment, rape and torture to murder to chase millions people off land which then becomes available for Jews only. The resulting refugee camps of non-Jews are among the world's most densely populated areas. Non-Jews who live in the areas controlled by the Zionist state of Israel suffer varying degrees of oppression and injustice. Some only suffer discrimination and harassment. Others live behind walls, razor wire and guard towers, where they have no basic rights or freedoms. They have no citizenship, no nationality, and their movement is restricted or blocked. Farmers have been cut off access to their farmland, which is then seized by the state for being "abandoned" like it was voluntary. Some people have lost their means to feed themselves and are completely dependent on international food aid, which is controlled by the Zionist State of Israel. Meanwhile Israel's Jewish only colonies have proliferated across the West Bank, in violation of international law.

Also, while the war criminals who control Israel don't currently practice genocide, genocidal events have occurred over the years. During the 1947 ethnic cleansing war, some Zionists committed acts of genocide. That's the only way I could describe surrounding a village so no one could escape and then deliberately killing every man, woman and child. Later in Lebanon, Israeli forces surrounded the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps and allowed their mercenaries to enter to commit rape, torture and genocide. Israeli force paid and armed these mercenaries. They allowed them to pass through their checkpoints to enter the camps and blocked the escape of victims. Israeli forces lit up the night sky with flares and observed the slaughter, which took days to complete. Israelis did intervene when their mercenaries were about to torture, rape and execute a group of foreign doctors and nurses, indicating they knew precisely what was happening in the camps at the time.

Israelis don't have to commit genocide for good people to oppose their war crimes and ongoing crimes against humanity.

If people are seriously interested in knowing the reality, I suggest they read a book called "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" by Israeli historian Ilan Pappe. Here is a synopsis of the book's content and main points:
The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Ilan Pappe

If you want to evaluate the supporting evidence for yourself, buy the book.
Maybe if you actually read the articles, instead of just replying blins, with more of your usual Israel demonization propaganda. People would take you more seriously.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
That's the most long winded definition of genocide I've ever read.
Which is a clue about the author's intent, which is to white wash war crimes and crimes against humanity.

You'd be one of the resident experts on that, since you use it often.

Yet you demonize the whole of Israel,in almost every single demonizing post.

Amazing. You finally admit that Israel isn't committing genocide. But using the patented EAO double standard, you say give them time.

How does that standard work with your opposite standard, that you apply to Iran?

Maybe if you actually read the articles, instead of just replying blins, with more of your usual Israel demonization propaganda. People would take you more seriously.
Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument. This tactic is logically fallacious because insults and negative allegations about the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits of the opponent's arguments or assertions

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I know how to solve this. Heebs and Muzzies are obviously too ****ed up to manage the place, so let's punt the works and move Christians in. It's my Holyland too.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
My position is that Canada and Canadians should not support war criminals. We should support the right of civilians to live in peace, regardless of race or religion. The evil Zionists would like people to erroneously believe only two choices exist, that you either support their war crimes or you support their adversaries war crimes. But other choices exist which don't involve supporting evil people and their evil agendas.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Which is a clue about the author's intent, which is to white wash war crimes and crimes against humanity.
If you actually read the four articles, you wouldn't make such ridiculous assertions.

Making the following...

Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument. This tactic is logically fallacious because insults and negative allegations about the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits of the opponent's arguments or assertions
Even more funny.

Especially when you use insult or and\or belittling to dismiss sources, because you simply can not refute the content.

I personally have no interest in debating/discussing or anything else with you. Even an honest Christmas armistice was treated as always, by you. With the remnants left to look as if I was belligerent. Typical EAO.

You are what you are EAO, no amount of crying about me pointing out the obvious, will ever change that your sole purpose here, is to demonize Israel.

I'm just here to make sure fresh eyes aren't confused by your well choreographed facade.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My position is that Canada and Canadians should not support war criminals. We should support the right of civilians to live in peace, regardless of race or religion. The evil Zionists would like people to erroneously believe only two choices exist, that you either support their war crimes or you support their adversaries war crimes. But other choices exist which don't involve supporting evil people and their evil agendas.
I agree. Which on its face would be puzzling, if only you didn't do exactly what you just condemned.

Please refrain from PERSONAL ATTACKS and keep this thread ON TOPIC!!
The topic is, and you would know this if you read the articles, is about people, just like you.

I'm on topic.

You aren't.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
This thread isn't about me, or what you think about me.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Can you point out where the personal attack is?

Or show how I'm off topic?

I can prove every claim I make, including why I'm bang on topic.

The fact that you see it as an attack, is quite telling though.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I've made my points. Now its up to other people to make their on topic points. I'll come back later and check on this thread. I may reply to intelligent thoughtful posts. But I have more important things to do than respond to trolls..

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Now its up to other people to make their on topic points.
Exactly what I've been doing. You'd know that if you read the articles.

I may reply to intelligent thoughtful posts.
How can you respond on topic, if you haven't read the links and don't know that the topic is, people like you? Shall I post a list of ALL your claims of Israeli genocide?

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

That would be nice, if the Israelis actually committed war crimes, as a nation.

They don't.

Which is kind of the point.

remember Operation Cast Lead?

Oh the MURDER of 1416 innocents! Oh the Horror! The WP! The herding into houses and then the shelling! The killing of innocents! The murder of police! The Goldstone Report!

Turns out of course, that it was a huge libel, that HAMAS admits at least one half of those killed were armed militants, and that includes the police. As if anyone with a brain thought Hamas allowed anyone NOT Hamas to have armed authority in Gaza! Only one question remains: does one claim such a thing because they are stupid, or because they think we are stupid?

remember the Flotilla??

Oh the HORROR, the MURDER of innocents, the Piracy, the illegality of it all!!!!

Turns out, of course, that a Turkish MUSLIM author on board completely verifies the Israeli version, that the troops actually did arrive on board with paint-ball guns, that they were viciously attacked by idiots seeking martyrdom armed with knives and steel bars at least, and most of the dead were killed by a single heroic Israeli soldier with his handgun, in defense of the lives of his fellows.......and BTW, none of the act was illegal under international law.

I suppose you could call the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist, or the leaders of Hamas. or others bent on the violent and total destruction of not only Israel....but Jewry itself....I suppose you could call those 'war crimes".

I call them effective self-defense.

And damned good hockey.....

BTW, does you initial response in this thread mean you are withdrawing your charge of genocide against Israel????

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I've made my points. Now its up to other people to make their on topic points. I'll come back later and check on this thread. I may reply to intelligent thoughtful posts. But I have more important things to do than respond to trolls..

No, you do not have to come back. It is always the same story with you - preach that you hate evil - next line is the evil Jews.
Worse than a repeating record, one song that goes on and on and on and on. Get the drift?

CYA

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Zionist Israel and international Zionists and their agents associates and bankers lawyers and clergymen are all guilty of genocide and numerous and repeated crimes of war. You will find that this is the truth the OP was designed to hide and discredit.

file:///F:/download/slittlewood20111230_files/trans.gif The sad, sad world of Israel’s big-time liars By Stuart Littlewood

30 December 2011

Stuart Littlewood views Israel’s propaganda minister, the self-confessed racist squatter Yuli Edelstein, and takes a close look at the manual to which Edelstein and other Zionist propagandists work, the “Global Language Dictionary”. Written by Frank Luntz, a US Republican political consultant and pollster, on behalf of the Israel Project, a US media advocacy group, the manual teaches Israel propagandists how to hoodwink people about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, how to silence critics and how to avoid making statements that produce negative reactions.file:///F:/download/slittlewood20111230.htm

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I gotta ask... who the hell are these "zionists" I keep hearing about? Do they have a head quarters? Who's their leader? Who are members? Is there a membership role? Or are zionists another example of the elusive "They"?