Penny Wong 'meowed' at in Australian Senate

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
David Bushby is a rape supporter.

No seriously though, it's pretty pathetic that this still happens. She's right, nobody would even bat an eye at a man doing this. Some men apparently are still uncomfortable around formidable women. Must suck to be so emasculated.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Threw her off her game though and I bet that carried more weight than the any retort made by these politicians.
Still poor baby, politics is a dirty game of dirty tricks and getting the dirt on the next guy or kitty kat as the case may be. She is making Hey over it so big deal.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Is this a new trend? meowing?

I'm so out of touch.

but, don't look meow, for apparently good reason.

;?)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Perhaps folks should stop electing people with the mental capacity of a twelve year old to political office. Just a thought.

Unbelievable.

I know I'd avoid voting for the guy. What a childish way to behave in what should be a grown up venue.

Is this a new trend? meowing?

I'm so out of touch.

but, don't look meow, for apparently good reason.

;?)

You've never heard someone 'meow' when a woman's being bitchy? "Reowr"

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Last I heard in the news over this incident, the guy who made the sound wrote her an apology.

Obviously a lapse in good judgement and only made him look like more of an idiot.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I didn't even hear the meow. I was too busy listening to her. I've never seen a Chinese women with an aussie accent. I saw a Japanese guy with a southern accent in Tennessee once and that was just weird in a cool sort of way.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I didn't even hear the meow. I was too busy listening to her. I've never seen a Chinese women with an aussie accent. I saw a Japanese guy with a southern accent in Tennessee once and that was just weird in a cool sort of way.

Yeah I watched it three times for the exact same reason. lol.