Let's blame the Jews

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I don't know why I bother even starting to listen to this brainless, ignorant, racist prick.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Immediately he makes a false statement saying that Europe always panders to the Muslims, apparently dickweed forgot the Burqa was banned in France.

Another statement he makes accuses the Palestinian leaders for being corrupt and this is the sole reason a peaceful settlement hasn't been decided yet.
Really ? How about Israel's continuing land grabs in the West bank? This isn't putting a bit of a hindrance on a peaceful resolution?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You're just pissed because he lobbed on over the RCC's bow.

He said nothing that can't be supported.

Wrong on both counts. He accuses Muslims of blaming Jews for what Israel does, yet he blames Muslims for what Hamas does. He does to Muslims what he accuses others of doing to Jews. He's a hypocrite and a bigoted prick that isn't worth more than the shyte on the bottom of my shoe.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Immediately he makes a false statement saying that Europe always panders to the Muslims, apparently dickweed forgot the Burqa was banned in France.

Another statement he makes accuses the Palestinian leaders for being corrupt and this is the sole reason a peaceful settlement hasn't been decided yet.
Really ? How about Israel's continuing land grabs in the West bank? This isn't putting a bit of a hindrance on a peaceful resolution?
Backlash.

Hamas stole aid shipments.

Gaza and the West Bank may as well be two different countries.

Wrong on both counts. He accuses Muslims of blaming Jews for what Israel does, yet he blames Muslims for what Hamas does. He does to Muslims what he accuses others of doing to Jews. He's a hypocrite and a bigoted prick that isn't worth more than the shyte on the bottom of my shoe.
Thats debating 'him', not the commentary.

Everyone has hypocrisies Gh. Even you.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I've commented on his "commentary", and I've commented on him.

He's not saying anything different in this video than he has in his previous video's. He's a Muslim hater, plain and simple.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Jews grabbed a bunch of land illegally in the West Bank because Hamas stole some aid?
Three separate statements, but feel free to act silly because you can't actually have a reasoned conversation.

I've commented on his "commentary", and I've commented on him.

He's not saying anything different in this video than he has in his previous video's. He's a Muslim hater, plain and simple.
And you're an atheist hater, your point?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Jews grabbed a bunch of land illegally in the West Bank because Hamas stole some aid?

Shouldn't that read "Backlash Jews grabbed a bunch of land illegally in the West Bank because Hamas stole some aid?"

If you want your stupidity to be consistent that it.