Karmic surgery and courses of Clairvoyance and Past lives

Peter81
Hi to everybody!

I am new on this forum and I see you discouss many themes. As noticed nobody knows the advanced technics called Karma surgery (operation on energetic field) which includes holistic approach to mens health and wellbeing. This methods also helps to develop gifts as Clairvoyance and ability to see Past lives in verry simple way (you just participate the one day course!). The technicks are being performed by two avatars: Aishantia and Eyohanyo. If you want to know more click on www.shantia.eu (external - login to view) and www.shantia.eu/eyohanyo (external - login to view).
Love to all,

Peter

AnotherMother
Do you own anything tye dyed? operation on energetic field in my day is a strong cup of coffee. True Colors part of a course we did
touched on Karma and our own magnetic field within our bodies and outside. The left and right polarities. Self healing. Thinking pain away. That approach. Some companies used true colors workshops to a characteristic make up, personalities found a little more about everyone in a group study. Interesting. Men and women participated together though in the class though. Have a good Karma Day

JLM
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Peter81View Post

Hi to everybody!

I am new on this forum and I see you discouss many themes. As noticed nobody knows the advanced technics called Karma surgery (operation on energetic field) which includes holistic approach to mens health and wellbeing. This methods also helps to develop gifts as Clairvoyance and ability to see Past lives in verry simple way (you just participate the one day course!). The technicks are being performed by two avatars: Aishantia and Eyohanyo. If you want to know more click on www.shantia.eu (external - login to view) and www.shantia.eu/eyohanyo (external - login to view).
Love to all,

Peter

Probably something that should be observed from a distance and hopefully performed on people we don't like very much.