Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I just finished watching this show on knowledge network and there were some pretty big name economists and financial industry big-wigs going through the factors involved in the 2008 meltdown and exposing how those same factors are still there and are about to create an even bigger meltdown in the next 18 months - 2 years.

These are the same guys that acurately predicted the collapse in 2008 right down to who and where it would hit.

Last edited:

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I just finished watching this show on knowledge network and there were some pretty big name economists and financial industry big-wigs going through the factors involved in the 2008 meltdown and exposing how those same factors are still there and are about to create an even bigger meltdown in the next 18 months - 2 years.

The system is on the verge of collapse. Get yourself prepared because this will be brutal.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The Derivative fund or leveraged markets are of the greatest concern and they are in
excess of a quadrillion dollars. The international monetary system is hanging by a
tiny thread and little is said to avoid panic and touching off the biggest meltdown the
world has ever seen. In Japan the down turn happened in 1982 and they still have not
recovered. I think we are going to see serious evidence of it all by this fall and before
Christmas for sure. The propping up the the cornerstones of the financial institutions
and protecting the mega rich has done us no favours. Can you hear the chickens
coming home to roost? Our government has saved us from nothing. While Canadians
believe we are better off than most remember those we call the most are on economic
life support at best.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The general consensus on the show was that this next one will be "unrecoverable"!
Of course it will. It is intended to. Who do you think will benefit from a complete meltdown? That's right, the guys who engineered the last one. Look out for a one world currency. Millions will suffer and probably die all so the megalomaniacs can consolidate their control.
Do you really think Harper or Obama had a choice in giving these criminals their "bail out"? Do you think any government leader has any say in it?

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
The general consensus on the show was that this next one will be "unrecoverable"!

When this "unrecoverable" meltdown happens, what do think will obviously happen?

Things will be so bad and miserable that someone, or some people, will step in and use the the opportunity to usher in "a new age".

Your gold and silver are worthless "but it's okay" because we have entered "the new era". There's a new financial system and you will obey! In fact, unless you know Christ, you'll beg for it because you'll be starving!

Of course it will. It is intended to. Who do you think will benefit from a complete meltdown? That's right, the guys who engineered the last one. Look out for a one world currency. Millions will suffer and probably die all so the megalomaniacs can consolidate their control.
Do you really think Harper or Obama had a choice in giving these criminals their "bail out"? Do you think any government leader has any say in it?

What sucks is that we don't have much time left!

I'm hoarding as much gear, food, and water as I can but my credit card limit is only so high! :lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

These are the same guys that acurately predicted the collapse in 2008 right down to who and where it would hit.

Yep, maybe time to start moving money from equities to fixed income.

The last one was caused by the sub prime mortgages - what's causing the next one?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

The last one was caused by the sub prime mortgages - what's causing the next one?

Same thing as the last one.

Derivitive market, Debt based monetary system, Huge national debts, High risk credit, Wall street, Devalued dollar......

Ther is no coming back from this one, even your fixed income invesments will collapse.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Fiat currency is worthless and fractional reserve banking creates money out of thin air. The system has a limited life span and we are on death's door with this system. It has to implode because it is based on dept with no actual commodity to back it up. It is a ballon that has inflated to the breaking point. For those who do not understand how it works, this is a simple explanation:

YouTube - Money as Debt - Fractional Reserve Banking part 2 of 5

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Fiat currency is worthless and fractional reserve banking creates money out of thin air. The system has a limited life span and we are on death's door with this system. It has to implode because it is based on dept with no actual commodity to back it up. It is a ballon that has inflated to the breaking point.

i fully understand how this works and how it has created the problems but there is a way out. It is not so much the fiat currency but the debt based monetary system that is the killer. The model created by the independant sland nation of Gurnsey is a live working model of a true fiat currency system without any debt attached and it works great.

The solution is discussed in the following movie from the 3:06:00 mark onwards.

YouTube - The Money Masters - Full

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
When this "unrecoverable" meltdown happens, what do think will obviously happen?

Things will be so bad and miserable that someone, or some people, will step in and use the the opportunity to usher in "a new age".

Your gold and silver are worthless "but it's okay" because we have entered "the new era". There's a new financial system and you will obey! In fact, unless you know Christ, you'll beg for it because you'll be starving!

What sucks is that we don't have much time left!

I'm hoarding as much gear, food, and water as I can but my credit card limit is only so high! :lol:
I know a lot of people who are hording, but you cannot horde enough to get you through this storm. And I'm afraid Christ won't help you. I would have suggested you wait til the last minute to max out your credit card, because after the crash there will be no system in place to collect. But I think this crash will come so suddenly that your credit card will be useless the next day.

I'm not one to support contraction. I am more about expansion. By that I am working to help our community build its own life support system. We are isolated enough to survive by working together and sharing the load. We are working toward developing a food production and energy self sufficiency. Communities need to pool their resources and work together for the survival of the whole. An individual will not make it on their own.

We are not acting out of fear but to rebuild our community using the possibility of a collapse as motivation to regain control of our lives. Survival is just a convenient bi-product of our activities.

i fully understand how this works and how it has created the problems but there is a way out. It is not so much the fiat currency but the debt based monetary system that is the killer. The model created by the independant sland nation of Gurnsey is a live working model of a true fiat currency system without any debt attached and it works great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs
I'm aware that you know what is going on. I just used your post as a jumping point to address this issue with JLM and others.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just heard on the 10 o'clock news that Canada is in great shape, so I'm going to run with that until the morning. :smile:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I'm aware that you know what is going on. I just used your post as a jumping point to address this issue with JLM and others.

Gotcha.

I think this is going to lead to the real 'blood in the streets' revolution in the big cities and against the banks and governments. I hope i'm wrong and someone in charge somewhere will start making the changes necessary to stop it but I fear it may be too late already.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Gotcha.

I think this is going to lead to the real 'blood in the streets' revolution in the big cities and against the banks and governments. I hope i'm wrong and someone in charge somewhere will start making the changes necessary to stop it but I fear it may be too late already.
Well, the end has been predicted for two thousand years and we always seem to manage to side step the head on collision.:smile:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Just heard on the 10 o'clock news that Canada is in great shape, so I'm going to run with that until the morning. :smile:

Do you really think they are going to warn you that a complete, unrecoverable financial meltdown? What do you think would happen if the 10 oclock news starting telling you to expect $125 a loaf for bread by next christmas?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Why worry about it? Why put all this energy into convincing yourself of impending doom? That Peter guys predicts the world will collapse every day. According to guys like him we should all be dead long ago. They make good money getting people to follow this negative mantra.

A state of constant anxiety and worry usually is called generalized anxiety disorder. Unlike the normal worries or concerns that can happen now and then, a persistent anxiety problem has people overwhelmed with worry and tension when there is no genuine reason for it, according to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). People with an anxiety disorder often think the worst is going to happen. They may worry irrationally about their finances, family, health or work.

Read more: The Effects Of Constant Anxiety | LIVESTRONG.COM