People believed they were gods

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
In 1980 NASA showed a short film titled “Savages in the universe” at the Calgary Planetarium (renamed since to Calgary Science Centre after NASA purchased it). “Savages in the universe” was a thinly veiled appeal to the public to secure my still unpublished manuscript for them, and a call to the extraterrestrials, that if it is by telepathy they want to communicate with us, NASA is interested.
I worked on my book JESUS. HIS LIFE AND WORK ON EARTH AND BEYOND since the mid 1970 and in 1980 it was certainly not ready to be published. I was already aware of repeated surreptitious entrees into my apartment while I was away at work. Astronaut Walter Schirra came to town to give a speech and work as a real estate agent. There were attempt on my live.
By the year of 2010 I was fairly proficient in “telepathy” (something akin to having learnt a foreign language). I could interpret text and I could visualize images.
I have had several communications from the extraterrestrials interested in visiting our planet, communications I duly recorded in my book. They had a storage depot on our Moon, they were worried.
If I understood it right, they are from Gannymede, one of Jupiter’s moons. Earth is teeming with vegetation and they hope to transplant some. They were successful with some trees and hope for other types mainly grains and fruits, so I was told.
True or not? People on Earth should receive the message entrusted on me. The veil of government secrecy needs to be lifted and open the avenue for public debate.
Conditions for dialogue stipulated by the extraterrestrials: Communication through myself only and my book needs to be published, “then we will talk” they said.
What do they look like? I drew the telepathic image as I saw it. The proposed landing site: Banff, Alberta, Canada.
More info on Google: Kathie Bondar

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Not. Your fantasies have replaced your reality.

What are you doing? Seriously Dexter, you're talking to someone who believes that NASA is trying to steal from them. Why argue? You know darn well that once someone's that ill, arguing will just reinforce the paranoia.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
This is whats on my mind, there is no way in hell that anyone would have figured this was on my mind....

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Beets are usually cooked in a soup over a fire made of wood, what else is missing from the recipe? and what happened to their own trees?

If their planet is teeming with vegetation already why import something that could be the same as an uncontrolled Andromeda strain, same as smallpox was for the Natives of North America.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I live in grain country, oh wait, is 'close' worth $5 ? lol
I'm hanging back till I see how many fingers show uo in the clearer drawing, one that resembles something that could actually be alive.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ah, yes, she sees things from a different perspective, so she must be delusional. If it wasn't for those who live outside the box we would still be living in the caves.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Ah, yes, she sees things from a different perspective, so she must be delusional. If it wasn't for those who live outside the box we would still be living in the caves.

Seeing things from a different perspective doesn't make one delusional. Thinking that NASA's been breaking into your home is pretty suspect though. lol.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is that similar to living 'in a box'? It's the first suburbia.
If they watched us they would know we get into trouble when we raid gardens. Somebody should ask them if if they know what a liar is.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Perspective can often be the difference between reality, inspiration and delusion.