the best place for travelers to sleep is...

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010

[FONT=&#44404]The End of the Last Feb, I took a business trip to Korea. that was Incheon international airport and quite good for me. At first, I didn't know this airport well but someone told me that it is quite famous airport notified the best airport in 2010 and keep the top place 6 years consecutively. it is called the north-east hub beating out it's rival Pudong airport in China & Narita in Japan.What I was expressed at that place were 2 things. First, Incheon airport was selected as the best 2th airport to sleep. Many of the poor travelers is trying to buy cheaper ticket. As you know, Who use the cheap flights have to move by via. So, they have to sleep curled up. but many travelers said that Incheon airport is equipped well with heating & cooling system and restroom,restaurant to sleep well. Also, they can use various facilities in that place to kill the time. (Especially, Wi-Fi is good) people are attracted by those merits in airport. One of netizen who had been to there said that he would like to bring his family and friends there to sleep. Second is that Louis Vuitton is placed at it's duty-free shop. Louis Vuitton has been recognized as a luxury brand. so they have adhered to the rule that they don't place it's shop in any duty-free. but they broke their rule for the first time. Personally, I would like to buy Louis Vuitton bags at a lower price. just in time when I arrived there, I found it's duty-free shop and I liked that so much. it seems like that Many travelers care for there. if I have a chance to visit korea, I will get around there more. [/FONT]

mkwblue

Jun 15, 2009
Indianapolis, IN. USA
:canada:

I went to Halifax, NS in July of 2009...I didn't sleep the night before, I was too excited! I got to the airport and went straight to a coffee shop but I wanted to see the common so bad I didn't stay long @ the shop. As I looked around the common I just wanted to lay down awhile( five airports in one day!) I said to myself.."self" there is no way you will....and the next thing I knew I was waking up just before the sun! It was a little chilly so I was so glad I brought my sleeping bag!
The next night I spent in the commons was very different...want to hear the rest? *tease*

:canada:

I went to Halifax, NS in July of 2009...I didn't sleep the night before, I was too excited! I got to the airport and went straight to a coffee shop but I wanted to see the common so bad I didn't stay long @ the shop. As I looked around the common I just wanted to lay down awhile( five airports in one day!) I said to myself.."self" there is no way you will....and the next thing I knew I was waking up just before the sun! It was a little chilly so I was so glad I brought my sleeping bag!
The next night I spent in the commons was very different...want to hear the rest? *tease*

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
oh~~ i want to go there! lol i think it's quite funny to get around various airports in other countries.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Taiwan Airport was nice,
they have this below level section that went on for a quarter of a kilometer and I had a sleeping bag with me...