The unveiled truth behind the mountain in NK

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010

I like documentary programs that uncovers the truth. yesterday I saw the docu covering the signs of volcano's(Baekdu mt) eruption in Northkorea. it seemed like to be serious for NK and other near countries.(China,Southkorea,Japan). the signs of it's eruption have been observed by NK's inside and outside continuously. all trouts inhabits in the pond near that mountain were boiled and the earthquakes often happened. but NK has been trying to cover this problem, because it may be harm to it's dynasty legend(NK say, two dictators were born in there haha) and succession scheme. Many experts guesses it is resulted from their nuke testings. Now, they have been searching for data to solve that problem privately. it may be clear that the eruption of the volcano will affect to many countries negatively. it's ash, hot steam & magma and air pollution will be serious to those contries. I think, they need to cooperate with each other closely and NK should show the truth about that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Many experts guesses it is resulted from their nuke testings. Now, they have been searching for data to solve that problem privately. it may be clear that the eruption of the volcano will affect to many countries negatively. it's ash, hot steam & magma and air pollution will be serious to those contries. I think, they need to cooperate with each other closely and NK should show the truth about that.
Nuke testing? That ranks right up here with the Boxing Day tsunami being triggered by HAARP.

Magma is nothing to fear for reasons I'll let you discover on your own.

How do you resolve a volcano problem? Bucket brigade?