Why do canadians hate americans.

americancitizen
Who do you think you are. i was reading this one thing on here and it was saying how george washinton was a fool and americans are retarted. Well let me tell you this Eh! and get it through your french canadian skull. George Washington was a courageous general and president who helped lead us through our independence from england and become the greatest nation on earth. While you little canadian wusses stood back and waited for your independence some what century later. What do you have to say about that.

Cliffy
+1
Plllzzzttss!!!! Your head is inflated with your own self importance.

"I fart in your general direction." John Cleese/Monty Python.

Colpy
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by americancitizenView Post

Who do you think you are. i was reading this one thing on here and it was saying how george washinton was a fool and americans are retarted. Well let me tell you this Eh! and get it through your french canadian skull. George Washington was a courageous general and president who helped lead us through our independence from england and become the greatest nation on earth. While you little canadian wusses stood back and waited for your independence some what century later. What do you have to say about that.

Yes, too many Canadians are unthinkingly anti-American.

I actually like the United States and Americans....

But you aren't helping the cause.

First of all, only a minority of Canadians are French.........something like 30%.

Secondly, you should really learn how to write properly, if you wish to be taken seriously. There is an upper-case shift on your keyboard for a reason.

Thirdly, you discovered exactly how much of a bunch of "wusses" we were when you invaded during the War of 1812.....you'll notice we are still NOT part of the USA.

Fourth, our tiny military has out-performed yours on a man-for-man basis in every war in the last 100 years.......especially the big ones......you know, the ones you kept showing up to late....

Eh.

lone wolf

I say two wrongs don't make a right so what are YOU on about?

Avro
+2

Did Washington also teach you how to use capitals, use grammar, form proper sentences and make sense as well?

What a retard he was.

gerryh
la la la la la

americancitizen
Well that was a good comeback but come on you know were better.

Hey I was in a hurry and what makes you think canada is better than the The U.S.

TenPenny

Hey I was in a hurry and what makes you think canada is better than the The U.S.

We learn how to read and write, which apparently you have not done.

Cliffy

Ha, ha. You sound like an American version of Justin Bieber. How old are you? Out of high school yet?

taxslave
[QUOTE=americancitizen;1382223]Well that was a good comeback but come on you know were better.

At what? Besides blowing your own horn.

JBeee
This, is what I`m talking about, gentleman. The average American`s out-look.

americancitizen
All I've heard on this site is how stupid americans are and making fun of me well give me a good reason why americans are idiots one good reason.

petros
Quote:

Who do you think you are. i was reading this one thing on here and it was saying how george washinton was a fool and americans are retarted

Whoever posted that was wrong about Washington.

petros
You!

taxslave

All I've heard on this site is how stupid americans are and making fun of me well give me a good reason why americans are idiots one good reason.

Just look at your post. Unless you are still in elementary school which seems likely by your post or you are uneducated and proud of it.

Cliffy
+1
8 years and two terms of George Bush. American foreign policy. Illiteracy. McDonalds. Patriot Act. Monsanto. Iraq war.

Got a year or two?

captain morgan

Better than what? Provide some basis for a comment

americancitizen
French-Canadian's what jerks

You guys are picky man who cares about how i write my post its my post.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I say two wrongs don't make a right so what are YOU on about?

lol. Hopefully this one will go away.

New guy... have thick skin or use the door. You'll get no sympathy nor will you change minds. Coming in with both guns blazing is just going to get you laughed at.

captain morgan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

lol. Hopefully this one will go away.

I don't know about that EagleSmack... Hell, we've been hoping that the Canadian version of this guy would have smartened-up a long time ago, but as you know, Quebec is still with us.

petros

And? Your point?

Praxius

Who do you think you are.

I am Praxius, a Canadian..... who do you think you are?

^ That's right, a question generally ends with a "?" ~ There's that wonderful US education for you.

Quote:

i was reading this one thing on here and it was saying how george washinton was a fool and americans are retarted.

Capital "I" when regarding to yourself and/or starting a new sentence.

Quote:

Well let me tell you this Eh! and get it through your french canadian skull.

I don't speak French dummy...... guess none of this applies to me. Perhaps your first clue about the language people in here speak mostly would be the language people are typing/posting in...... Genius.

Quote:

George Washington was a courageous general and president who helped lead us through our independence from england and become the greatest nation on earth.

BWWAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA *hack gag cough spit* HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA!!!!!!

Greatest indeed..... greatest when it comes to self-absorption and ignorance of the world around them.

Quote:

While you little canadian wusses stood back and waited for your independence some what century later. What do you have to say about that.

Question mark, jeez.

That shows you that we're smarter then you and know how to get what we want without stomping our feet, making a scene and resorting to violence to solve our problems, because unlike the US, we're not "Retarded" and we still ended up getting what we wanted without having a pile of our people die in the process.

Oh no, we're sick and tired of taxes, we can't make more money off our slave labour and live like we were our own kings! Let's send a pile of people off to die because of it.

Yeah, utter brilliance.

Now, in response to the subject header of why do you see Canadians talking trash about the US?

Cuz we're bored and our national news isn't constantly filled with mass shootings, murders and opinionated idiots filling our homes full of fear, propaganda and bias...... so we get our kicks by pointing and laughing at a country that does, all the while they claim they're the greatest country in the world......

Why wouldn't anybody trash talk and make fun of that?

Every town needs a village idiot and every planet needs an idiot nation.

There.... does that make you feel better?

Don't forget, you started this....... eh?

Cliffy

You guys are picky man who cares about how i write my post its my post.

Don't be asking questions if you can't handle answers.

BTW, not one responder is French.

EagleSmack
+1
Looks like the hyenas are trying to pick off the slow and sick ones.

americancitizen
Ok. fine . I will type like a gentlman. You guys are so picky. Sorry I forgot this was a Canadian Blog.

EagleSmack

Ok. fine . I will type like a gentlman. You guys are so picky. Sorry I forgot this was a Canadian Blog.

Dude... keep posting as you are and you will get shelled.

captain morgan

Yes.. And it is mandatory in Canada that we drink our tea with the pinky-finger extended

Praxius

If your nation is the perfect representation of what is "better", then I'd rather be worse, thanks......

Quote:

Of course you were in a hurry..... you guys are always inpatient and that's why you guys resort to violence and ignorance to try and solve your problems...... and you wonder why we think what we do?

americancitizen
Well I was just mad about how you people hate the U.S.A.

TenPenny

Might I point out that you would be an embarrassment to all of the Americans I deal with on a daily basis, from Portland Oregon, to Los Angeles, to Lubbock Texas, to upstate New York. Yep, pretty much all of them would cringe to see a fellow countryman behaving as you do.

A semi-literate belligerent twit with no purpose and even less knowledge. I suppose you live in your parents' basement.