Why do canadians hate americans.

americancitizen

Time Out
Feb 16, 2011
Why do I see you canadians talking trash about the U.S.

Who do you think you are. i was reading this one thing on here and it was saying how george washinton was a fool and americans are retarted. Well let me tell you this Eh! and get it through your french canadian skull. George Washington was a courageous general and president who helped lead us through our independence from england and become the greatest nation on earth. While you little canadian wusses stood back and waited for your independence some what century later. What do you have to say about that.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Re: Why do I see you canadians talking trash about the U.S.

Plllzzzttss!!!! Your head is inflated with your own self importance.

"I fart in your general direction." John Cleese/Monty Python.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Who do you think you are. i was reading this one thing on here and it was saying how george washinton was a fool and americans are retarted. Well let me tell you this Eh! and get it through your french canadian skull. George Washington was a courageous general and president who helped lead us through our independence from england and become the greatest nation on earth. While you little canadian wusses stood back and waited for your independence some what century later. What do you have to say about that.

Yes, too many Canadians are unthinkingly anti-American.

I actually like the United States and Americans....

But you aren't helping the cause.

First of all, only a minority of Canadians are French.........something like 30%.

Secondly, you should really learn how to write properly, if you wish to be taken seriously. There is an upper-case shift on your keyboard for a reason.

Thirdly, you discovered exactly how much of a bunch of "wusses" we were when you invaded during the War of 1812.....you'll notice we are still NOT part of the USA.

Fourth, our tiny military has out-performed yours on a man-for-man basis in every war in the last 100 years.......especially the big ones......you know, the ones you kept showing up to late....

Eh.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

I say two wrongs don't make a right so what are YOU on about?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa

Did Washington also teach you how to use capitals, use grammar, form proper sentences and make sense as well?

What a retard he was.:lol:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

la la la la la

americancitizen

Time Out
Feb 16, 2011

Well that was a good comeback but come on you know were better.

Hey I was in a hurry and what makes you think canada is better than the The U.S.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hey I was in a hurry and what makes you think canada is better than the The U.S.
Ha, ha. You sound like an American version of Justin Bieber. How old are you? Out of high school yet?

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

This, is what I`m talking about, gentleman. The average American`s out-look.

americancitizen

Time Out
Feb 16, 2011
All I've heard on this site is how stupid americans are and making fun of me well give me a good reason why americans are idiots one good reason.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Who do you think you are. i was reading this one thing on here and it was saying how george washinton was a fool and americans are retarted
Whoever posted that was wrong about Washington.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
All I've heard on this site is how stupid americans are and making fun of me well give me a good reason why americans are idiots one good reason.

Just look at your post. Unless you are still in elementary school which seems likely by your post or you are uneducated and proud of it.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
8 years and two terms of George Bush. American foreign policy. Illiteracy. McDonalds. Patriot Act. Monsanto. Iraq war.

Got a year or two?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I say two wrongs don't make a right so what are YOU on about?

lol. Hopefully this one will go away.

New guy... have thick skin or use the door. You'll get no sympathy nor will you change minds. Coming in with both guns blazing is just going to get you laughed at.