SHOCKING!.. another rapper is shot and killed..

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
magnolia was shot and killed more than a month ago, little late to the game no?

And americancitizen... what did she ever do to you or anyone else that would warrant an expression of enjoyment at her death?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Rap music makes america look like **** and you canadians think were like that because of the crap music.

we Canadians? I highly doubt anyone judges the whole of the US by a few artists. And the people who do are not the people whose opinion should concern you.

And might I say, being happy someone is dead because you're worried other people might think less of you due to their mere existence, is a MUCH uglier image to put forth to the world, than anything Magnolia likely ever came up with.

americancitizen

Time Out
Feb 16, 2011
I'm not glad she died just rap sucks. And people have already labeled Americans as the following on this website.

Retarted stupid lazy illiterates assholes fat idiots who love Mcdonalds an tv.
Well that's only Dumb Americans

I thought Canadian people were nice.

americancitizen

Time Out
Feb 16, 2011
yj what does that mean. My name is Brandon and that's all I'm aloud to say. I'm twelve and live in the U.S. that's all I'm telling you cause at school mrs.huelsbeck my advisor said cyber safety rules include not telling strangers my full name nor exactly where I live. So what is a yj

americancitizen

Time Out
Feb 16, 2011
Well then I have to never use this site again sorry for bothering you guys for the last 2 days and please disregard
All my comments. Sorry. I was an idiot. Good bye Canada.