Fake doctor jailed for giving breast exams in bars

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I thought this was in the joke thread :|

Me too. I'm surprised that charges were brought. Anyone that is stupid enough to believe that they are having a medically related breast exam in a bar deserves what they get.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
They weren't getting breast exams, they were getting surgical consults for implants. Big difference! lol.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
aren't there lots of those kinds of doctors in bars? lol

just stupid that this guy 'said' he was a doctor, that got him into trouble. lol

many of the other types probably are successful in their endeavours without
charges.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
People in bars say all sorts of things that aren't true. Why should misrepresenting oneself in a bar be a problem?

As for going to the bar to consult someone about whether breast implants are a good idea ... that's about the dumbest thing I've heard of. Of course barflies are going to be in favour of breast implants.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
People in bars say all sorts of things that aren't true. Why should misrepresenting oneself in a bar be a problem?

As for going to the bar to consult someone about whether breast implants are a good idea ... that's about the dumbest thing I've heard of. Of course barflies are going to be in favour of breast implants.

Fairly true statement but I don't know how nice (politically correct) it is. :smile:

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Fairly true statement but I don't know how nice (politically correct) it is. :smile:

It's not nice, but unless the victims are severely mentally disabled, there's really no excuse for women to line up at the bar for their breast implant assessment.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I applied for a bar & grill OB/GYN license. So much work to do.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I applied for a bar & grill OB/GYN license. So much work to do.

you probably won't get the bar and grill. lol,

where will you practice, what is plan B, you could try your local rec center, probably too
late to get it in their semi-annual program guide, oh well, theres always next year.

just work right on the street for now, to get experience. lol

do you need a nurse?