Your Perfect Woman?

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
ok we all have our ideal "perfect woman" she could be tall and blonde, brunette, red hair, black hair, busty, small.. big butt, not.

so in this world today, celebrity or not. Who is your perfect Ideal woman? :eek:ccasion9:

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
I think the reason why people cannot find the ideal for themselves is that categorizing s/he in a shape,form in their imagine-such as "i want a pretty, wit ,moderate woman with red hair , green eyes , three breasts, five legs , five hands doing everything perfectly ..."

However, there are someones whom we could love and be happy with but could lose without finding because of our ideals in the minds.

it is nearly impossible to find Your Ideal but it is possible to find someone who can become your ideal after a while.

let's love people as they are-not as they have to be

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
I think the reason why people cannot find the ideal for themselves is that categorizing s/he in a shape,form in their imagine-such as "i want a pretty, wit ,moderate woman with red hair , green eyes , three breasts, five legs , five hands doing everything perfectly ..."

However, there are someones whom we could love and be happy with but could lose without finding because of our ideals in the minds.

it is nearly impossible to find Your Ideal but it is possible to find someone who can become your ideal after a while.

let's love people as they are-not as they have to be

Sir! I applaud you! but there's no applaud smiley, so I'll just this! :3some:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
ok we all have our ideal "perfect woman" she could be tall and blonde, brunette, red hair, black hair, busty, small.. big butt, not.

so in this world today, celebrity or not. Who is your perfect Ideal woman? :eek:ccasion9:
Hmm - you should know that lots of us are not "looking" for the perfect woman. You should also know by now that all women are perfect!

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
umm if that were true... we wouldn't have any Paris Hilton's, Britney Spears', Lindsay Lohan's, Kate Gosselins, etc
LOL Try asking one of them to cook dinner, do the laundry, feed the baby, sew on a button - need I go on????

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Here she is :D

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Lone Wolf:
hahaha - Maybe you can. Most men (and actually, lots of women) can't do it and leaving the toilet seat up is a highly over-rated complaint. It is a damn nuisance in the middle of the night though when you lower yourself completely into the toilet!!!!!!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
don't know what perfect really is in this case. From the eyes of a woman, she would be
one who can live her life completely independently, happily, and thoroughly without a partner, 'then',
adds that someone (or not),who fits 'her' life completely. That would be perfect within herself, not
from anyone elses point of view.