Ten Stupidest Things I've Done (that I'm willing to admit)
in no particular order
- poured gasoline on a pile of brush I had already tried to light. Yes there was a spark. minor burns, I was lucky.
- fired a FMJ 9mm into a concrete wall at a range of 12 inches. It disintegrated, instead of bounced. My guardian angel is a tired old soul.
- dropped a 200 lb rock (with the help of friends) off a 75 foot cliff.......with houses at the botton. As God is my witness, we didn't know it would bounce!!!! I was 15.
- cut my self out of a tree. a la Bugs Bunny. Don't ask.
- went into the bush on the 20th of November during the tail end of a hurricane without my usual survival kit (was only going in for an hour!) Got lost.
- was ever rude, mean or nasty to my wife.
- didn't take care of my health, lived on cigarettes, beef, and butter.........got fat.
- Didn't go on to do a Master's/PhD when it was offered free gratis.
- let the only job I ever really liked slip away because of surmountable problems
- been an angry man.