Fuk All

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Fuk All

I am tired of being told I know Fuk All by some people –
I do know of people that do know Fuk All – Yet when accused I keep that to myself – No need for gossip eh.

Yet having been on other Forums besides this I am sure that we have people that are willing to defend Fuk All – So is anyone willing to defend Fuk All?

I say Bring it on Mama.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
wow... looks like Friday beers started at Goober's house! Come on... you're supposed to share Goob!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I was commenting on the fact that you were the first to reply.

I didn't say a single thing about Fuk All though.

But I'm not quite sure which is worse... that I know Fuk All, or that Goober doesn't know Fuk All. It seems like the kind of person that you're damned to know, damned to not know... ya know?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Nobodies complained. :lol: But just a "but" just in case is all...8O

Ron I have seen people on this Forum get down and dirty over Fuk All – or his sister Sweet Fuk All - So saying that perhaps someone should defend the poor bugger. Am I off the mark on that?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Dear Goober,
Because I have been busy at home and work, I have not been posting on the boards on a regular basis. However, I do drop by to see what others are offering. And, I can say without equivocation, that "Gentleman All" and his sister "Sweet" are well known; they are used to support arguments and feign credibility.
All my best,
Cousin Spade