Nasty lil Aryans jist a lookin fer ya.

Bad bastards fer sure.

Be careful.

I was told this by "someone who should know"

:roll:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Don't run. Running away just gives them power.

Stand tall! Face them head on. Ignorance is unable to face the light

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
They fear us more than we fear them. intimidation and bluster worked in Germany, but that was then and people were far more naive at that time. One would hope most reasonable people these days can see through the hate.

givpeaceachance

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2008
You know what. I thought the exact same thing until I came onto sites like these and realize that, No, most people don't see the hate and in fact, they perpetrate it further or worse act like apathetic know it all's that do nothing but flap their stupid gums, so after a while, you eventually act like one too. It's totally sad. I so wish it was different.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
Pull back from the abyss, you are a reasonable person- your handle says so :) I've actually learned a lot on this site as there are many points of view. There are antagonists, arse kissers and people who make a tempest in a teacup. For the most part it's at least interesting.

givpeaceachance

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2008
That's the frustrating part. Everything is entertainment, including the important stuff. It seems that people talk only so that they can later say "See, I told you so." Too many self important points of views and nothing more. Apathy is the demise.