47 million dollars everyone!!

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
....and 99.9% of us broke and near-to-do suckers will wake up in the same boat the next morning.
This is supposed to be the second largest offering in it`s (6-49`s) history.
Do you think it has anything to do with the general populations fear/desparation, during these tuff economic times?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I think you're right. People who wouldn't normally play are likely dropping a few bucks here or there in hopes of a miracle.

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
And how many did not buy a ticket?

In all honesty I usually never buy but did for this draw.. So $10.00 in 6 months.. A good deal even if I lose for the entertainment.. :)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Would it be rude if I won 2 mega jackpots in only a couple of months?

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
Would it be rude if I won 2 mega jackpots in only a couple of months?

Nope, I plan do win 6/49 and Super 7 this weekend myself.. :lol:

Then I will go to Tim Horton's and find 6 people who served me right every time.. ha ha ha It won't cost me anything cause it never happened. :p

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Nope, I plan do win 6/49 and Super 7 this weekend myself.. :lol:

Then I will go to Tim Horton's and find 6 people who served me right every time.. ha ha ha It won't cost me anything cause it never happened. :p
I know what you mean. I still have to win the first.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
But I plan to win both and might be really nice to those who were nice to me.. Although I don't recall any Tim Horton's workers ever getting my orders right and smiling at me :(

Heck, I'm nice to you.;-):cool: I don't like coffee though, so don't expect me to serve you any if you win the lottery.:p:lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Tea, Hot Chocolate, Beer, Vodka 160 proof or Newfie Screetch for anyone who would have 48 Million and visiting.. As long as they forget the check here :p

I don't think any forgotten cheques would be finding their way into your home.:p:lol:

What the heck is a Newfie Screetch?:-?

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
I always said I would never give away money to someone if I won.. It used to peeve off my mother when I told her I would give her a house of her dreams ( paid for but kept in my name ) and an unlimited credit card.

She never understood the logic of taxes behind not outright giving her the money as well as not losing my investment back when she would pass away from family argument in trying to get my house back from family and Government taxes again..

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
With that kind of moolah I think I can afford to give away a little bit of money.;-):lol:

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
I don't think any forgotten cheques would be finding their way into your home.:p:lol:

Sure could :)

What the heck is a Newfie Screetch?:-?

Read below..

Newfoundland Screech is a particularly strong liquor, sold in Newfoundland and originally imported from Jamaica, which enjoys fame in many parts of Canada.

Screech is manufactured in a process very similar to that of most rums: fermentation, distillation, aging and blending of sugarcane.

According to legend, screech was first created in the days of the Triangle Trade, when the same barrels were used to carry both molasses and rum, and were only occasionally cleaned. The barrels built up a deposit of very strongly sweet sediment at the bottom, which was melted out with boiling water and either fermented or mixed with grain alcohol. The longer the screech sits, the cheaper and 'lower class' it becomes. This concoction eventually became known as screech.

Newfoundland Screech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Diarygirl

Electoral Member
Oct 28, 2008
Newfoundland
Tea, Hot Chocolate, Beer, Vodka 160 proof or Newfie Screetch for anyone who would have 48 Million and visiting.. As long as they forget the check here :p
If you win, and I don't, I'll take you up on some of the above...guess which one! LOL Ahhh...what a dream, eh? There sure would be a lot of happy people if I won, including myself of course! With or without the Newfie Screech!! LOL
Keep on dreaming SirFrancis. Remember a person can't win without a ticket! Hope everyone has theirs! Good luck!

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
If I were to win, I'd buy every regular poster a regular double-double.*

*Redemption must occur within 1 hour of Spade's win.