• Europe

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
We seem to have many Western Canadians. No Toronto people talking hockey or much of anything. I'm curious what the demographics are around here.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
We seem to have many Western Canadians. No Toronto people talking hockey or much of anything. I'm curious what the demographics are around here.
Seems to be a lot of BC people here. Maybe even a lot from Vancouver Island.

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC

Well to be totally honest Kreskin, even if I lived in Toronto I would not talk about Hockey either.. Not unless I was a Habs, Canucks, Flames, Oilers or even Senators fan..

Oh wait.. There is a mispelled team in Toronto.... Leaves or is it "Leafs" Maple to be exact I believe :p

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol.. I'll be curious to see what the results of the poll are come morning, when the time difference doesn't mean that only us westerners are still awake.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Nakusp B.C. is right smack dab in the middle of nowhere. 200 mile long lake that is actually a pregnant part of the Columbia River completely surrounded by the Selkirk and Monashee mountain ranges. Monster trout in the lake. paradise without all those pesky city slickers, pollution and noise. No shopping malls!!! Yeee Haw!!

And we have the distinction of having the only extinct native tribe that is still alive.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Nanaimo B.C. is a pretty good place to live. The city has all the big stores anyone could want plus a few. Nanaimo is only a leasurely couple hour drive from Victoria, if you like that sort of thing...;-)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Just about exactly mid way between the coast and the Alberta border and a mile from the U.S.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I say Ontario ... but the reality is NORTHERN Ontario. We're the place that provided the resources that made Toronto rich - and the place without a voice in the Toronto government. NOPE.... Northern Ontario Political Equality (separatist)

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Ottawa, then Calgary, back to Ottawa, then Montreal, then Vancouver, then Halifax, then Toronto, back to Ottawa and finally back to Vancouver

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Born on the westcoast of b.c., New Westminster, moved to vancouver island in
l980, and never looked back, a true westcoaster, won't move away from the ocean, and when we golf I can see the westcoast mountains, (on the mainland) and the beaufort
mountain range (on the island) complete with the comox valley glacier shining
high on top, and mount washington, with the georgia street in between, I love it.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

Why would Toronto people talk hockey? They don't even have a hockey team...