Want to crack wife`s aol and yahoo password

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I have doubt on ma wifey that she is talking to someone through her mails i aksed her bt she remained silient n beahved that nthing such had happened before Alcatraz! Niphedorurah i want her email account password please help me how can i get it.......:angryfire:

she's talking to me. She says her husband is a domineering cad who won't even trust her to use the computer.

Reactions: karrie

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I have doubt on ma wifey that she is talking to someone through her mails i aksed her bt she remained silient n beahved that nthing such had happened before Alcatraz! Niphedorurah i want her email account password please help me how can i get it.......:angryfire:

Perhaps she is embarrassed at how you communicate online.;-)

I somehow doubt you are old enough to be married.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Just to let everyone know, I was the one who deleted the link to the keylogging site.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Just to let everyone know, I was the one who deleted the link to the keylogging site.

So you edited my post without even consulting me?

I request that you also delete my profile, account and all my posts too.

It's been fun everybody.

Canaduh

Derailing Threads
Mar 7, 2008
Southwest WA
Simply google keylogger, either compile your own from source code or download one such as family keylogger [not a hacking tool because it only records keystrokes on your computer, IE cannot be sent/linked to another computer.]

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
On the note of Keyloggers, as I have worked as a computer P.I I can give you this advice.

1.) It must be your computer. You are allowed to monitor the actions taken upon your own computer. This is usually a more important question to ask with work computers or installing on employee laptops to ensure they are actually owned by the company and are not personal items of the employee.

2.) In many regions you have to state (to varying degrees) that users of the station may be recorded and state any limits on the uses of the machine.

3.) You may not like what you find. I got out of the scheme because I had to phone the police, turns out it was "barely legal" but still legal, but you might not be so lucky.

4.) As relationship advice, once the trust is dead the relationship is dead. Thats the whole point behind Othello. The only thing this will help is divorce proceedings to go in your favour.

5.) For software, at the time I would have reccomended "Elite Keylogger", I cannot guarantee anymore its still good.

6.) File recovery software is also useful, photo recovery software is the most common type.

7.) If you are in doubt what is legal, consult a lawyer to ask how to proceed in your region. Divorce Lawyers may be your best bet.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
On the note of Keyloggers, as I have worked as a computer P.I I can give you this advice.

1.) It must be your computer. You are allowed to monitor the actions taken upon your own computer. This is usually a more important question to ask with work computers or installing on employee laptops to ensure they are actually owned by the company and are not personal items of the employee.

2.) In many regions you have to state (to varying degrees) that users of the station may be recorded and state any limits on the uses of the machine.

3.) You may not like what you find. I got out of the scheme because I had to phone the police, turns out it was "barely legal" but still legal, but you might not be so lucky.

It's a strange world you live in. Who cares if it's legal or not? You must really love your shackles.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC

Why would you do that?

I guess you've never had a cheating wife?

Well I have and let me tell you it is a very scary prospect. You have no idea who she's been with and what she might have i.e, is bringing home. It can be a matter of life and death to find out. It is a practical question one needs to consider when regarding if recovery of the relationship is even an option.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Heh heh heh

Learn to trust your wife, or dump her. It's best for both of you.

Your making some pretty huge assumptions.

Perhaps she's also a crack head and they have children together?

You have no idea what's going on and cut and dried; black and white narrow minded options aren't always practical.

Last edited:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
It's a strange world you live in. Who cares if it's legal or not? You must really love your shackles.

You know Im refering to what I found was "barely legal"

Let me go over it in somewhat more crisp detail. Upon searching for a machine I found images of a certain nature that did not appear to be legal. It turns out it was just barely legal "Actors" dressed to look even younger.

That was enough to ensure I did not want to be doing that kind of work in the future as I really didn't have the stomach for it.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
You know Im refering to what I found was "barely legal"

Let me go over it in somewhat more crisp detail. Upon searching for a machine I found images of a certain nature that did not appear to be legal. It turns out it was just barely legal "Actors" dressed to look even younger.

That was enough to ensure I did not want to be doing that kind of work in the future as I really didn't have the stomach for it.

Uh-oh... sorry Zzarchov, I thought you were saying the act of using a key logger was barely legal; which seems a trivial problem when faced with the worse one of a cheating spouse.