Willie Nelson killed in tragic car accident - dead at age 75

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
:angry3:
Not a nice joke

Plenty of people made jokes of the guy on the bus..... I don't see a big deal in joking about this.

Although, I haven't seen any sources in this thread to confirm his death..... so..... let me take a look around.....

Hmmmm.... not a damn thing about his death anywhere. The only thing I find on the internet is a link directing back to this thread. Scott, do you have any sources to back up your claim, or are you just simply wasting our time?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Plenty of people made jokes of the guy on the bus..... I don't see a big deal in joking about this.

Although, I haven't seen any sources in this thread to confirm his death..... so..... let me take a look around.....

Hmmmm.... not a damn thing about his death anywhere. The only thing I find on the internet is a link directing back to this thread. Scott, do you have any sources to back up your claim, or are you just simply wasting our time?

Plenty of people are child molesters, plenty of people liked to see a Black man hanged. Because a few people who have a poor sense of discretion is no good reason to join their ranks.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
It's a joke!

I put the j/k in there. There is no link. The guy is fine.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.........:roll:

........umm, are you one of those guys that tells a joke in a room full of people to find you are the only one laughing?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I have spent a bit of time and effort to find more info about the death of Willy Nelson. Among other things, I googled "Willy Nelson died", and got no response. The Willy Nelson home site mentions nothing about it so I will assume that this is all just a poor taste joke.

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
I have spent a bit of time and effort to find more info about the death of Willy Nelson. Among other things, I googled "Willy Nelson died", and got no response. The Willy Nelson home site mentions nothing about it so I will assume that this is all just a poor taste joke.

I did the same thing... what a wase of time.. I met Willie years back.. nice guy..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I missed that. If I hadn't missed it I might have posted something like:

"Willy Nelson dead at 75.............He didn't look a day over 90.......:smile:.......but I missed it...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It wasn't a typical car accident. An errant golf ball went through the window knocking his head completely off. Tragic.