FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 12, 2008
BIGFOOT BODY FOUND
DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a
PRESS CONFERENCE
to be held on
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306
Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. Menlo Park, California
Tom Biscardi, CEO
BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th
FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA
A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.
DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature will be presented in a press conference on Friday, August 15th from 12 Noon to 1:00pm at the Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto at 4290 El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California, 94306. The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.
Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:
*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds.
*The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
*It is male.
*It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
*It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and
five toes on each foot.
*The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
*Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
*From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are
eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
*The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
*DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th.
The creature was found by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer (residents of Georgia) in the woods in northern Georgia. (The exact location is being kept secret to protect the creatures.)
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer will be flying in from Georgia to be at the press conference. Also present at the press conference will be Tom Biscardi, CEO of Searching for Bigfoot, Inc.
Whitton is a Clayton County, Georgia, police officer, who is currently on administrative leave after being wounded in the course of duty pursuing an alleged felon. Dyer is a former correctional officer. Whitton and Dyer are co-owners of bigfoottracker.com and Bigfoot Global LLC., a company that offers Bigfoot expeditions. Whitton and Dyer are working with Bigfoot hunter, Tom Biscardi, and Biscardi’s Searching for Bigfoot, Inc., to present and conduct the scientific study of the evidence and information on this body.
A few weeks ago, Whitton and Dyer announced the finding of the body on the “Squatch Detective” radio show, an internet based radio show hosted by Steve Kulls. While on that show, the commentator asked Rick Dyer “Would you allow one of our people to come down and verify the body?” Dyer replied, “The only person we would allow to come down and verify the body was ‘the real Bigfoot Hunter,’ Tom Biscardi.” The next day, the producer of the Squatch Detective show contacted Biscardi with pertinent information on how to contact Dyer and Whitton.
Extensive scientific studies will be done on the body by a team of scientists including a molecular biologist, an anthropologist, a paleontologist and other scientists over the next few months at an undisclosed location. The studies will be carefully documented and the findings will be released to the world, according to Biscardi.
Biscardi is known as “the real Bigfoot Hunter” because of his extensive investigations out in the field. He has been searching for Bigfoot since 1971 and over the past several years, he has been criss-crossing the United States and Canada tracking down the hottest leads on Bigfoot sightings.
Videography on the studies will be done under the supervision of Scott Davis, an independent producer and owner of TV Biz Productions in Phoenix, Arizona.
Currently, Tom Biscardi and his Searching for Bigfoot Team, in conjunction with Bigfoot Global LLC., are preparing to capture another of these creatures alive. That expedition will start very soon. The dates and the locations are being kept confidential.
The body that is currently being studied is being referred to as the “RICKMAT” creature, a name derived from the names of Rick Dyer and Matthew Whitton. [Cryptozoologist Loren Coleman recommends the term “Georgia Gorilla” be used to remove any taint of ego from the discovery, and so the general public, media, and science will have a comfortable moniker until a formal zoological name may be bestowed.]
Last year, a film that Biscardi produced about his investigations, called “Bigfoot Lives,” won first place in the Documentary category at the Pocono Mountains Film Festival. Biscardi also hosts a Bigfoot oriented internet radio show that can be heard on Wednesday nights from 7:00pm to 8:00pm PDT at www.bigfootliveradioshow.com. The show is heard in over thirty countries.
Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. has exclusive rights to all publishing rights, photo rights, television and film rights, production and distribution rights and other commercial opportunities related to the discovery and findings regarding this body and these creatures.

Tom Biscardi will appear on Fox News at 7:45 AM Pacific, 10:45 AM Eastern, on Wednesday, August 13, 2008, discussing the carcass, with the image above and probably additional photographs.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/ga-gorilla/

Every alternative must be explored, including comparing it to known costumes. Could it be an elaborate hoax? More physical examinations of the body must take place.

PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/ga-gorilla-pic/

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
God knows,the thing i find unusual is this bit, "has been found in the woods"
when i looked at the pictures its guts were in view, if they have found this i why was it in this state,i reckon they killed it...???

Scavengers don't start ripping apart dead animals in the woods where you live? Here a coyote or a flock of ravens would have the guts out of a dead animal within a day of it hitting the forest floor.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Scavengers don't start ripping apart dead animals in the woods where you live? Here a coyote or a flock of ravens would have the guts out of a dead animal within a day of it hitting the forest floor.

Yes they do karrie and they normally Eat the guts first, rather then any other choice piece of the carcass ,but in the photos provided the entrails are pink,and when an animal dies and its been scavenged they turn brown ...??? due to oxidisation...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yes they do karrie and they normally Eat the guts first, rather then any other choice piece of the carcass ,but in the photos provided the entrails are pink,and when an animal dies and its been scavenged they turn brown ...??? due to oxidisation...

humidity, length of time, etc., are all factors. Could be it was killed on purpose, or it could be that they happened upon it not long after a coyote got to it and opened it up.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
But, now that I've finally seen the pic (your links are down), I'd say gorilla costume with some pig intestine and other gore thrown on top for effect.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
If this wasn't always the same schlocky bad pictures, totally bias "scientists" and kooks who figure you should be taking their word for it, I wouldn't be as busy rolling my eyes whenever I see one of these threads. :roll:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
But, now that I've finally seen the pic (your links are down), I'd say gorilla costume with some pig intestine and other gore thrown on top for effect.

Your right the links are down.:-(
Must be because so much traffic after the airing on fox this morning,when i looked at it it did look like a gorilla and they even pointed out the similarity's between its nose and gorillas features.there is a big reward for the evidence of such a creature, so i can imagine that ppl will do anything they can to try to claim it ,they must think ppl are stupid if they think their going to hand over the cash just like that..

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.1
09:54
In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures.

"Everything I've heard Bugs say has the ring of truth, " said Morgan who offered further analysis of the creatures: Bigfoot are intelligent, sometimes leave "gifts" such as turkey feathers for humans and their species could considered as the ancestor of homo sapiens.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com
Tags: bigfoot sasquatch yeti ancient ones cryptozoology
Added: 1 year ago
Views: 76,975

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.2
09:53
In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures.

"Everything I've heard Bugs say has the ring of truth, " said Morgan who offered further analysis of the creatures: Bigfoot are intelligent, sometimes leave "gifts" such as turkey feathers.

Views: 18,077

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.3

"Everything I've heard Bugs say has the ring of truth, " said Morgan who offered further analysis of the creatures: Bigfoot are intelligent, sometimes leave "gifts" such as turkey feathers.

Views: 15,269

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.4
In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the sho In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures.

Views: 12,996

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.5
In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the sho In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures.

Views: 11,966

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.6

Views: 9,886

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.7

Views: 9,029

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.8

Views: 8,858

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.9
In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the sho In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the sho In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures.

Views: 8,497

Added

A Bigfoot Shooting: Pt.10
In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the sho In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the sho In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures.

Views: 9,085

http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=38BFDA07089DFF50

seen as theres some bigfoot stuff flying around heres an old playlist i have had for a while ;)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Just as a rough guess from the "evidence" that was presented, I would say the story is B.S.. The black thing in the box could have been just about anything. The "press conference" that the public won't be able to attend is just another part of this hoax. If I see real details on a real news channel that actual scientists have examined this thing and found it genuine, I will apologise. I don't think there is much chance of that.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Just as a rough guess from the "evidence" that was presented, I would say the story is B.S.. The black thing in the box could have been just about anything. The "press conference" that the public won't be able to attend is just another part of this hoax. If I see real details on a real news channel that actual scientists have examined this thing and found it genuine, I will apologise. I don't think there is much chance of that.

sorry to disappoint you take a look

AT THIS

Bigfoot body found! Don't mess with Sasquatch
Bigfoot body found! Real vs Fake
http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ds4ZzGlTgOY

REAL CLOSE UP PICS NOTHING LIKE THE ONES PUBLISHED WHEN I FIRST POSTED THIS AT JUST BEFORE Unforgiven AT 3:27AM
UnforgivenHow many suckers are going to rush out to this one?Yesterday 03:27 AM

MORE THAN A MYSTERY NOW.???...

THEY "KILLED" IT I SAY

THEY TRAPPED THIS POOR SENTIENT BEING AND KILLED IT ..
FOR THE
MONEY

THE FAME THE RENOWN THE MURDERERS

I SAY

GOT AN OPINION POST IT..

:sign4:

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
quandary, only the second link worked, and it's all the same pics, just turned at different angles and zoomed in on, but, the same pic nonetheless.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
quandary, only the second link worked, and it's all the same pics, just turned at different angles and zoomed in on, but, the same pic nonetheless.

Hi Karrie the very first link seems to be open

Georgia Gorilla: Bigfoot Body’s First Photo!

Posted by: Loren Coleman on August 12th, 2008

In a news conference on Friday, August 15th, to be held in California, the DNA results of a probable new species of primate, call it “Bigfoot,” “Georgia Bigfoot,” or “Georgia Gorilla,” if you wish, will be announced. You have read the press release already.

Also a photograph of the body was to be released, but a mistaken uploading and premature release of the photograph tonight on the Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. website has rushed that timetable.
I, Loren Coleman, author of The Field Guide to Bigfoot and Other Mystery Primates and Bigfoot! The True Story of Apes in America, was given an exclusive first look at the body, via an early email delivered photograph today. With the mistake at the Biscardi site, I have now been given full permission to post this here tonight.

Click on image for larger version.
Is it real? It certainly looks like the real deal, and with a surprising variety of features.
The hominoid (please note, not hominid) body, found in the Georgia woods, is now in a secure location, under armed guard, and set to be examined by a battery of academic scholars, skeptical scientists, Bigfoot researchers, and debunking writers.
Who is to say the discovery of Bigfoot won’t happen this way?
With offers of millions of dollars, just for the photographs of the body, Loren Coleman and Cryptomundo was given one copy of the first image to share with you, our readers.
The body doesn’t look exactly like people thought it would, because the Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot has been the model in our minds. However, this looks as if it is an actual apelike primate. Indeed, the gorilla-like facial features, the robust lack of canines, and the grinding surfaces shown in the teeth suggest a bulky vegetarian with a mixture of higher primate characteristics.
Will further tests and the proposed live capture of others prove beyond a doubt that Bigfoot is a new species? Stay tuned.
Here are some enhancements and other views of the amazing photograph:

The decomposition has caused the tongue to stick out from the mouth.

Compare the nares with that of a gorilla:

Tom Biscardi will appear on Fox News at 7:45 AM Pacific, 10:45 AM Eastern, on Wednesday, August 13, 2008, discussing the carcass, with the image above and probably additional photographs.
Below is Tom Biscardi with the two Georgia gentlemen who discovered the body.

Every alternative must be explored, including comparing it to known costumes. Could it be an elaborate hoax? More physical examinations of the body must take place.

Credit: Ryan Thrash

JJ Analysis
I have been an unpaid cryptozoological consultant, regarding my conversations with the principals and my examination of the materials sent to me. I hope to examine the body (if it is real and does not mysteriously vanish) at a future date, along with other consultants who will be named via forthcoming releases. I retain my skeptical open-mindedness and nonaligned objectivity with regard to this carcass.
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/ga-gorilla/
PICTURES CAN BE FOUND HERE
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo...a-gorilla-pic/

Georgia Bigfoot Body Found on TV
News story about Georgia Bigfoot 8/13/2008.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YKIV840NgYesterday 12:18 PM
Views: 9,085

http://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=38BFDA07089DFF50

Bigfoot body found! Don't mess with Sasquatch
Bigfoot body found! Real vs Fake
http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ds4ZzGlTgOY

and all the other stuff has come in during the day

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I repeat:

At this point in the game, it is still a hoax.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Okay, the first link is back up now (it used to say bandwidth exceeded), but, both are all the same photo... where are you seeing different pics?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:cool:..........there's many born every minute!!

Bullshyte!!

:angry3:........But, let's give'em the benefit of the doubt. Say it's real, and they killed it, and the DNA turns out to be "human" more than "ape".......or whatever.........Are they guilty of murder??

But, no fear, it's BS.

............Yup, Luther, we done shot at thet ther thang lots n lots a times.........Guys who can probably hit skeet with a rifle, manage to miss and miss and miss................time out!!