Pentagon Struck By Missile To Excuse Missing Plane

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
What Really Hit The Pentagon on 911 Debunking The Supposedly Debunked

Overwhelming evidence shows that American Airlines Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon. Pilots For 9/11 Truth pressured the NTSB to release the Black Box data, which was analyzed and showed the altitude of the plane was 479 feet.

Defense Contractors Say a Douglas A3 Skywarrior refitted with Global Hawk drone type UAV remote control systems, new engines, radar, missle systems. The digitally enhanced Pentagon frames and enhanced / enlarged photo showing a fighter jet firing a missile before the first explosion further support this. This would mean that the small amount of debris, remains and wreckage were fake and somehow planted in what could have been no other than a conspiracy. This could have easily been disproven if the Government simply released the DOT footage that would have clearly showed the plane. There is no national security reasons that would limit the Government from releasing that footage unless there was no 757 or they are working on editing the footage for later release to try and disprove the overwhelming evidence.

Watch 9/11 Road To Tyranny, Terrorstorm, Zeitgeist, visit http://www.infowars.com and http://www.prisonplanet.com to learn more about how the corporate, Government controlled media and the Federal Government have lied to and betrayed the American People.

Pentagon Struck By Missile To Excuse Missing Plane
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YRXs63SIAWA

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
That makes sense because there was no 757...

I have always maintained it was a
Global Hawk drone that hit the pentagon,
people have said I'm nuts and have used official sites to debunk it ...!!!
In my mind a 757 could not have made the hole in the pentagon.!!! Or would it have vaporised into nothing either .!!! There were no body's, no luggage, or any other substantial piece of the plane, left for identification ,also why did they take all the video tapes from around the pentagon ,surly they would of verified the source of the crash for certain ...??? so WHY did they confiscate them...???
in my mind this was the deciding factor...!!!!
if their was nothing to hide then WHY not publish the tapes,this would stop all the speculation wouldn't it ...!!! but no they chose to make it impossible for the truth to be known because THEY LIED....!!!!! WHY...???? :idea:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
So, what happened to American Airlines Flight 77 that was traveling 479 feet away from the Pentagon? It either:

1. Hit the Pentagon

2. Dissappeared without a trace

What seems more logical?

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
The thing I always found odd is that there was very little coverage about the so called pentagon attack. And those light standards still standing in the parking lot sure shows that it wasn't a plane which crashed there...

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
So, what happened to American Airlines Flight 77 that was traveling 479 feet away from the Pentagon? It either:

1. Hit the Pentagon

What seems more logical?
I dunno what happened but I was wondering what happened to 77 then, too. It seems to have disappeared. I know for a fact that after a crash, transport investiogators collect the bits and pieces as soon and as fast after the crash as they can. I saw the bits and pieces of a small plane disappear from the site within a day after crashing into a house when I was firefighting.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

1. Hit the Pentagon

What seems more logical?
So, what happened to American Airlines Flight 77 that was traveling 479 feet away from the Pentagon

It landed at another air port or military base, and whom ever was on was killed, i mean these murdering bastards care little for human life ,they had already killed 3000 in the WTC what's another 400 to them they don't care, and if you believe the lie then they did a good job on you dident they, i myself did not have to sit through all the propaganda lies that they spread afterwards,or the reasons why, like jet fuel b/s and Al-Quieda Bin Laden clap trap ,so what i saw was from a different prospective,less brainwashed into believing the official LIES ,AND MORE ON WHAT IT WAS THAT I WAS SEEING AND WHAT I SAW WAS NOT A 757....????

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I dunno what happened but I was wondering what happened to 77 then, too. It seems to have disappeared. I know for a fact that after a crash, transport investiogators collect the bits and pieces as soon and as fast after the crash as they can. I saw the bits and pieces of a small plane disappear from the site within a day after crashing into a house when I was firefighting.

Crash investigators - wearing stuff that identifies them as people who are allowed to be carting off wreckage - and then only after it has been described and catalogued. Any photos we see are older clerk-type people in suited shirtsleeve and people in garrison clothing - without protective gear. Pentagon is still the one aspect of 9/11 I have trouble digesting....

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

They were not transport investigator's they were FBI and people in the know...!!!!! they destroyed a crime scene ,did you see how many there were at least 100 people who all of a sudden appear and start taking bits and pieces away,who asked them to do it why were they there before an official investigation had taken place, to many whys and not enough explanations of WHY THEY WERE THERE..????

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Crash investigators - wearing stuff that identifies them as people who are allowed to be carting off wreckage - and then only after it has been described and catalogued. Any photos we see are older clerk-type people in suited shirtsleeve and people in garrison clothing - without protective gear. Pentagon is still the one aspect of 9/11 I have trouble digesting....

one aspect of 9/11 I have trouble digesting YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING THE WHOLE AFFAIR WAS A BLOODY FARCE :angryfire:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
one aspect of 9/11 I have trouble digesting YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING THE WHOLE AFFAIR WAS A BLOODY FARCE :angryfire:

Maybe so ... but I'm not going to worry my life away over it. I'm comfortable with the United States got cocky. It fell asleep on guard duty, then lied through its teeth so it wouldn't have to taste the egg on its face. Apparently there is someone smarter....

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
They were not transport investigator's they were FBI and people in the know...!!!!! they destroyed a crime scene ,did you see how many there were at least 100 people who all of a sudden appear and start taking bits and pieces away,who asked them to do it why were they there before an official investigation had taken place, to many whys and not enough explanations of WHY THEY WERE THERE..????
Probably. Speculation runs rampant about issues like this. Pretty much makes leaping to conclusions rather a silly thing to do.
Perhaps the FAA needed help from the FBI or whomever to collect bits & pieces. I know the local TSB people in the area I was firefighting in used us to collect some bits of the plane that landed in the house I mentioned.

There's my little bit of speculation. :)

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
What still disturbs me is that they would sacrifice that many people to have a reason to march into the Middle East. Just one tower would have been enough.

How many people did they sacrifice in Pearl Harbor to have a good enough reason to join the Second World War? Again, I don't understand why a reason is necessary, and on top of that killing their own people. Something doesn't quite add up.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It landed at another air port or military base, and whom ever was on was killed, i mean these murdering bastards care little for human life ,they had already killed 3000 in the WTC what's another 400 to them they don't care, and if you believe the lie then they did a good job on you dident they, i myself did not have to sit through all the propaganda lies that they spread afterwards,or the reasons why, like jet fuel b/s and Al-Quieda Bin Laden clap trap ,so what i saw was from a different prospective,less brainwashed into believing the official LIES ,AND MORE ON WHAT IT WAS THAT I WAS SEEING AND WHAT I SAW WAS NOT A 757....????

That's just silly. Why wouldn't they crash the plane into the Pentagon instead of flying 479 feet past it, moving on to an airport and then killing the passengers and staff. And why wouldn't anyone notice?

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Maybe so ... but I'm not going to worry my life away over it. I'm comfortable with the United States got cocky. It fell asleep on guard duty, then lied through its teeth so it wouldn't have to taste the egg on its face. Apparently there is someone smarter....

Thats too bad lone wolf there's a lot of people who would have hoped for more..:?:

we cant always go bury our heads when we see something we don't like , and me personally i don't like it when i see something that don't add up, and when people are massacred it kinda rubs me up the wrong way ,but each to their own i suppose ..:-|

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
It landed at another air port or military base, and whom ever was on was killed, i mean these murdering bastards care little for human life ,they had already killed 3000 in the WTC what's another 400 to them they don't care

Wow, that's a credible explanation. I suppose Canada would be in on that to as we jointly monitor the skies with Norad... mystery execution planes elude detection by all.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
What still disturbs me is that they would sacrifice that many people to have a reason to march into the Middle East. Just one tower would have been enough.

How many people did they sacrifice in Pearl Harbor to have a good enough reason to join the Second World War? Again, I don't understand why a reason is necessary, and on top of that killing their own people. Something doesn't quite add up.

What are we to them ???? nothing..!!!! they have no care what happens to the little people...8O

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
That's just silly. Why wouldn't they crash the plane into the Pentagon instead of flying 479 feet past it, moving on to an airport and then killing the passengers and staff. And why wouldn't anyone notice?

Why is my explanation so imposable too you..???
would you rather believe that this was an attack by MUSLIMS :?: