The KGB and the brain washing of Canada and the USA

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
The KGB and the brain washing of Canada and the USA
Yuri Bezmenov, a Russian born, KGB trained subverter tells about the influence of the Soviet Union in North America

This quote sums it up pretty much

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."
Joseph Stalin

Soviet Subversion of the Free World Press - 1984 full video 121 mins
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doci...

Charlotte Iserbyt is the consummate whistleblower! Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America's classrooms. Iserbyt is a former school board director in Camden, Maine and was co-founder and research analyst of Guardians of Education for Maine (GEM) from 1978 to 2000
READ THIS BOOK BY CHARLOTTE ISERBYT IF YOUR A PARENT FREE PDF
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EGRn8YEsdsA

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Do you believe it is by accident that the population has become a mass of lobotomized zombies focused on trivialities, a mass of lemmings totally apathic when it comes to anything that is important? In this case you better listen to this clip from an interview with the Soviet dissident Yuri Bezmenov! The whole interview may be watched here.

Mass schooling and mass media constitute powerful forces in our society, and like all forces, they can be used to do either good or ill, it's the intend of those in control that matters. "Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." -- Joseph Stalin, Soviet Dictator "Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever" -- Vladimir Lenin, Soviet Dictator "..education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished" -- Johann Gottlieb Fichte "A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude. To make them love it is the task assigned, in present-day totalitarian states, to ministries of propaganda, newspaper editors and schoolteachers." --Aldous Huxley (1894-1963) Author Source: Forward to 'Brave New World', 1932 "Give me a child and I'll shape him into anything." — B. F. Skinner, Jewish psychologist and pioneer of behaviorism "..modern methods of propaganda. Of these the most influential is what is called 'education' .. It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything if he can catch the patient young and is provided by the State with money and equipment. .. Where all children go to school, and all schools are controlled by the government, the authorities can close the minds of the young to everything contrary to official orthodoxy. .. The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated. When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen..." -- Bertrand Russell, "The Impact of Science on Society"

http://metadave.wordpress.com/

Yuri Bezmenov - The KGB and the brain washing of the West
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uB6MbL-9Sz0

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I have always enjoyed the crisp, clean feeling i have after a long brain washing.You really shouldn't knock the idea until you've tried it.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
I have always enjoyed the crisp, clean feeling i have after a long brain washing.You really shouldn't knock the idea until you've tried it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Do you believe it is by accident that the population has become a mass of lobotomized zombies focused on trivialities, a mass of lemmings totally apathic when it comes to anything that is important? In this case you better listen to this clip from an interview with the Soviet dissident Yuri Bezmenov! The whole interview may be watched here.
Nope, I don't think it's an accident and the proof is in our own lil piece of the web here.

A world in trouble and the pages filled with conspiracy nutters and con jobs about martians...

The truly important stuff, buried. With little more then a second thought from the "free thinkers"

:roll:

FUBAR

Electoral Member
May 14, 2007
Seeing as the Soviet Union is no more, how can there be a Soviet dissident still wandering around?

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Nope, I don't think it's an accident and the proof is in our own lil piece of the web here.

A world in trouble and the pages filled with conspiracy nutters and con jobs about martians...

The truly important stuff, buried. With little more then a second thought from the "free thinkers"

:roll:

up yours cndbear typical s**t for you as per usual..get a life go play with these guys there more your style

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Quandry, how do you like living in the nanny nation of the world? At least here in Canada, I'm not being recorded and videotapes at every step.

You need to take a look at the brain washing of your own country, apparently your citizens are dumb enought to vote in politicians who take pride in stripping away your rights.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
up yours cndbear typical s**t for you as per usual..get a life go play with these guys there more your style
Wow, how mature and intelligent...Haven't the Mods explained the rules to you? That was an unprovoked attack. Nice to see you refuse to mature.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Quandry, how do you like living in the nanny nation of the world? At least here in Canada, I'm not being recorded and videotapes at every step.

You need to take a look at the brain washing of your own country, apparently your citizens are dumb enought to vote in politicians who take pride in stripping away your rights.

errr i think you would find out that ,all elections are faked and the elected are pre picked ,anyhow any claims you have on thinking that you have voted them in ,i can asure you ,you did not.....!!!

if you think you ever had a choice.... your WRONG......:idea:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
errr i think you would find out that ,all elections are faked and the elected are pre picked ,anyhow any claims you have on thinking that you have voted them in ,i can asure you ,you did not.....!!!

if you think you ever had a choice.... your WRONG......:idea:

So you have just thrown in the bag and admitted defeat?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
i DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT (So you have just thrown in the bag and admitted defeat) what are you on about ....?????

So you have thrown in the towel and admitted defeat, you are going to allow the government to trample over your rights and you are quiet and content with that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
B/S

MORE CNDBEAR B/S
I will not go away...Grow up...

And it's true. The world has serious issues and the pages are filled with one conspiracy theory after another. They're filler, fodder for the weak. They pull the attention away from the goings on of day to day criminality and people like you suck it up with a straw.

If you focused the energy you put into your insults and your conspiracy stories, on real issues like speculation trading, monopolizing of industries and so on. These real issues would likely become the issues our Gov't's would have to address.

But nope...the fodder is the Anuki and the 10th planet. The people are intregued and entertained while the powerful waltz through the candy store.

But you keep on bringing up the mysteries. They're more important.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
I will not go away...Grow up...

And it's true. The world has serious issues and the pages are filled with one conspiracy theory after another. They're filler, fodder for the weak. They pull the attention away from the goings on of day to day criminality and people like you suck it up with a straw.

If you focused the energy you put into your insults and your conspiracy stories, on real issues like speculation trading, monopolizing of industries and so on. These real issues would likely become the issues our Gov't's would have to address.

But nope...the fodder is the Anuki and the 10th planet. The people are intregued and entertained while the powerful waltz through the candy store.

But you keep on bringing up the mysteries. They're more important.

Don't tell me what i can and cant post if YOU believe there are better issues to disguise and discuss then go ahead ,i don't need you to agree with me over my posts, or even answer them ,as your to blind to anything Ive got to say, and too proud to admit i may be right about some ,No I'm not the be all and end all of everything, and i do not proclaim to know everything either ,i have looked in to most if not all, of the topics i post, and do have an opinion ,you on the other hand don't have an opinion....

JUST A GRIPE...!!!!!!!!

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
So you have thrown in the towel and admitted defeat, you are going to allow the government to trample over your rights and you are quiet and content with that.

no not at all how can you make that assumption ,yes they do trample over my rights, but as you fail to realize ,I DO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ,Ive written to MPs and even to the PM on one occasion ,i participate in rallies and go on protest marches . how you can say..quote" So you have thrown in the towel and admitted defeat" is beyond me DurkaDurka when did you become such a scholar on QUANDARY121 all of a sudden....:angry3: