Urgent - Have you seen this girl?

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
With permission from the family of this 14 year old girl, I'm posting her picture here and asking that anyone who may have information regarding her whereabouts to please pm me immediately with details. She was last seen in the Calgary area.

Thank you,
Zan

July 02/08 - update:

With the help of Childfind, this
young girl has been safely returned to her family. They have expressed their gratitude to all who contributed their well wishes and assistance by spreading the word and her picture. At this time, they have requested that her picture be removed from any websites it may have been posted to.
Thanks again everyone!

Zan

Last edited:

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
No offence to Zan but if she's a missing child and you see her you're probably better off to pm her whereabouts to police than to someone on an Internet forum. :)

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
No offence to Zan but if she's a missing child and you see her you're probably better off to pm her whereabouts to police than to someone on an Internet forum. :)

It is not unheard of for concerned family to conduct their own search when a loved one is missing. This isn't some random person has asked this of me, and any info I receive will be immediately forwarded to the family.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Inform the police if you see her by ALL means. This child is MISSING. Tell everyone you can possibly think of, please. If you live in the Calgary area, or know people in that area, please, forward this pic to everyone you can think of, and link it back here. We can add more thorough contact info, police numbers etc later... the important part was to start getting the pic up NOW.

Please know that this is PERSONAL. This is a missing child with links to the members of this forum. This is NOT internet spam.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Thanks Karrie - I will double check with the family but I'm not sure they want names or contact info posted publicly - ergo my suggestion to pm me so I can forward it on to them... if that changes I'll definitely update this thread.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Thanks Karrie - I will double check with the family but I'm not sure they want names or contact info posted publicly - ergo my suggestion to pm me so I can forward it on to them... if that changes I'll definitely update this thread.

Failing that, like I said, anyone at anytime can always call police and explain.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
It never hurts to make a post like this when someone's life might be in danger. I hope she is found safe and sound.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
shamelessly bumping this guys. Please, seriously, pass this along to anyone you may know in Calgary or surrounding areas, with a link back here, and instructions to phone the police if this girl is spotted.

I can't stress enough that we need to start spreading this pic. The fear her family is feeling is gut wrenching. Please please please help keep this thread up today, and pass along the picture and link to anyone you can think of.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Unfortunately I do not know anyone in Calgary except the people here. I will bump the thread, though.:-(

Reactions: karrie

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Any theories on what happened?

The family hasn't divulged any deets other than she's missing yet, Rick. It's a difficult time for them as you can imagine. Posting her pic here seemed a small thing I could try to do to help - folks here getting the word out, keeping their eyes open will help too...as I said, she was last seen in Calgary, but that was over 10 days ago - she could be anywhere by now.