Karrie in the 10k post club

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Sorry I missed this about 900 posts ago. Congrats on the 10k milestone Karrie.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Can you say....don't gotta life?
No, she makes the best out of life and her time here. Lots of people come to CC daily, month in and month out, and just read. Some come to participate. Karrie is one who participates.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No, she makes the best out of life and her time here. Lots of people come to CC daily, month in and month out, and just read. Some come to participate. Karrie is one who participates.

It was a joke...lighten up.:roll: Jeez.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
not gotta life!? Whyioughta... you're starting to run out of strikes gerr... pretty soon I'm gonna stop being nice and inviting you over to hot tub.

That's okay. I'll come over instead.;-):smile:

And congratulations on reaching the 10K milestone.:cool:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
not gotta life!? Whyioughta... you're starting to run out of strikes gerr... pretty soon I'm gonna stop being nice and inviting you over to hot tub.

ya ya ya ya.....BTW.....we will be in Edmonton this summer at some point.....gotta do the west ed mall.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
ya ya ya ya.....BTW.....we will be in Edmonton this summer at some point.....gotta do the west ed mall.

PM me and we'll chitchat about having you by for drinks, or meeting you out for drinks. :smile: Right now I'm off and running for the day... got coffee to drink and fun friends to drink it with! Woo-hooo.... gonna get me a life!

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
PM me and we'll chitchat about having you by for drinks, or meeting you out for drinks. :smile: Right now I'm off and running for the day... got coffee to drink and fun friends to drink it with! Woo-hooo.... gonna get me a life!

before ya know it we'll be talking about your 50,000 post lets hope you're not typing it from a wheelchair! CHEERS!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Each one full of substance, insight and passion. I ,of course, wouldn't forget intelligence. Congrats karrie, keep yakking. :smile:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Be sure to take lots of pics! We want to see Gerry drunk!;-):lol::p:lol: