Why The Towers Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
There's no explanation - no legitimate explanation - about why those towers and Building 7 came down. FACT!!!!!

Alright quandry121, I have created a thread sepcifically to discuss how the towers fell. I do not want your endless copying and pasting of articles, I would prefer your own posts from the knowledge you have acquired in your research.

Please tell me in your opinion why the North and South Towers fell. WE can deal with Tower 7 later on. Please go ahead, I am willing to listen to your views and take them seriously if you do the same.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey ITN, you for me to break out the Mohawk High Steel and the professional welders/fabricators card just yet?

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
they used explosives ,all photo evidence of the site after the collapse ,the distinctive shape of metal cuts plus heat sources taken by cameras prove the use of the explosive, also squibs shown as the towers collapse prove the use of explosives,dogs used before 9/11 to sniff out explosives were withdrawn upto 2 months earlier ,reports on the ground and recordings from eyewitness firemen report explosions in the basement need i say more

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
The speed of the collapses was at near free fall speed. This violates the law of conservation of momentum
The fact that fire has never, before or after 9/11, caused steel-frame buildings to collapse
The fact that the fires in the Twin Towers were not very big, very hot, or very long-lasting compared with fires in several steel-frame buildings that did not collapse.
The steel from the WTC buildings was quickly removed from the crime scene and shipped overseas before it could be analyzed for evidence of explosives.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
the use of thermite provides a credible explanation for the fires, hot spots and molten steel and why they removed the evidence as sulfer evidence would have been shown to be present ,the fact that concrete turned to dust also explicitly shows the use of explosives, bits of concrete and metal being thrown in the air during the collapse proves the use of explosives.!!!

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

the cuts shape proves demolition also notice the molten metal around the cut.!

more cuts.!!!!

a close up of the cut and molten metal

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
they used explosives ,all photo evidence of the site after the collapse ,the distinctive shape of metal cuts plus heat sources taken by cameras prove the use of the explosive, also squibs shown as the towers collapse prove the use of explosives,dogs used before 9/11 to sniff out explosives were withdrawn upto 2 months earlier ,reports on the ground and recordings from eyewitness firemen report explosions in the basement need i say more
All well explained and most debunked as false. Especially the firefighters commentary, which was taken out of context.

The speed of the collapses was at near free fall speed. This violates the law of conservation of momentum
Really? Please explain how.
The fact that fire has never, before or after 9/11, caused steel-frame buildings to collapse
Really? That's news to the local Fire dept. WSI Limited (A Waste Disposal company) and the Port of Los Angeles which has reported several container fires that resulted in the melting of the shipping container. Filled with mere paper products.
The fact that the fires in the Twin Towers were not very big, very hot, or very long-lasting compared with fires in several steel-frame buildings that did not collapse.
Really? You mean aviation feul doesn't burn hot? It doesn't start secondary fires? Really? You mean the WTC was not a revolutionary new building design? One that incorporated all new, and only used in one other structure to date, structural designs?
The steel from the WTC buildings was quickly removed from the crime scene and shipped overseas before it could be analyzed for evidence of explosives.
Really? You mean all the photo's that were taken by bystanders, journalists and investigators alike and all the samples held by more then half a dozen labs really don't exist?

Wow, you are right, you are smarter then us...:roll:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

the cuts shape proves demolition also notice the molten metal around the cut.!

more cuts.!!!!

a close up of the cut and molten metal

Need some inpurical data here. When were these pictures taken and by whom?

Do you know how det, primacord or Thermite cuts steel? Or the tell tale marks it leaves behind?

Those marks in the last photo, which is just a close up of the first, indicate an oxy/acetylene torch cut. Not any of the other materials I listed. All of which, I have experience with. From being ex Army to having worked in mining.

Keep them coming. We've debunked them all. Many times and for so many CT's.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
All well explained and most debunked as false. Especially the firefighters commentary, which was taken out of context.

Really? That's news to the local Fire dept. WSI Limited (A Waste Disposal company) and the Port of Los Angeles which has reported several container fires that resulted in the melting of the shipping container. Filled with mere paper products.
Really? You mean aviation feul doesn't burn hot? It doesn't start secondary fires? Really? You mean the WTC was not a revolutionary new building design? One that incorporated all new, and only used in one other structure to date, structural designs?
Really? You mean all the photo's that were taken by bystanders, journalists and investigators alike and all the samples held by more then half a dozen labs really don't exist?

Wow, you are right, you are smarter then us...:roll:

so you say where's you evidence to support your allegations ,seeing as you want me to provide mine its quite easy to say its been debunked by who you ha.!!!!

the pancake ideas does not stand up the collapse timed by others proves free fall

That's news to the local Fire dept. WSI Limited (A Waste Disposal company) and the Port of Los Angeles which has reported several container fires that resulted in the melting of the shipping container. Filled with mere paper products.
this is not a building if you had not noticed dumb or what.!!!!

You mean the WTC was not a revolutionary new building design? One that incorporated all new, and only used in one other structure to date, structural designs
guys who made the towers the architects for sore the ideas of planes hitting the towers and made provisions against such a collapse happening

You mean all the photo's that were taken by bystanders, journalists and investigators alike and all the samples held by more then half a dozen labs really don't exist
i posted some fool

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
The OP was posted with a request to discuss.

Please stick to comments that support your point of view and
leave the name calling etc out of it.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

Do you know how det, primacord or Thermite cuts steel? Or the tell tale marks it leaves behind?

Those marks in the last photo, which is just a close up of the first, indicate an oxy/acetylene torch cut. Not any of the other materials I listed. All of which, I have experience with. From being ex Arny to having worked in mining.

yes ive seen demonstrations of explosives and how they prepare beforhand

Those marks in the last photo, which is just a close up of the first, indicate an oxy/acetylene torch cut. Not any of the other materials I listed. All of which, I have experience with. From being ex Arny to having worked in mining.

they could also be made by Thermite just saying that you can do the same with a torch proves nothing

do your own research im not you poodle

[/QUOTE]

so you say you have not shown me any you just keep winging on and on but expect me to back up every thing i say

Oh look big bits of concrete and metal being blown far and wide

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
they used explosives
That is your opinion, we’re trying to have a conversation to figure this out.

all photo evidence of the site after the collapse ,the distinctive shape of metal cuts plus heat sources taken by cameras prove the use of the explosive, also squibs shown as the towers collapse prove the use of explosives,

The photo “evidence” you have presented is definitely not immediately after the collapse. For two days there was debris in the air that darkened the sunlight over Ground Zero, as you can see in your photos, the sun is shining. What is the exact date of the photos you presented? Is it the day after? Is it 3 months later? We need some sort of timeline otherwise it the pictures could have been taken 6 months later for all we know. Firefighters were there up until 11 months later.

dogs used before 9/11 to sniff out explosives were withdrawn upto 2 months earlier ,reports on the ground and recordings from eyewitness firemen report explosions in the basement need i say more
Yes, you have to substantiate this claim. Dogs sniffing explosives was a daily event at the WTC since 1993. Security patrolling the towers was evident up until 3 days earlier when I had breakfast in the promenade. Please elaborate.

You need to elaborate on this one fairly well because I tell you they did not fall at near free fall speed.

Show me another building that had the same exo skeletal design that the WTC had, and caught fire since. You are comparing apples to oranges when you are not taking under consideration similar design methods.

They were big enough for people to plunge to their deaths rather than face the fire within, and fires were raging from impact to collapse.

That’s an outright lie. I was part of the cleanup effort days after the events. Truckloads of steel was hauled off by trucks, taken to a nearby pier on the west side where they were loade don barges and shipped to Staten Island, JFK airport hangars and in New Jersey. Nobody touched anything until 18 months later, and still, much of it remains in hangars.

the use of thermite provides a credible explanation for the fires, hot spots and molten steel and why they removed the evidence as sulfer evidence would have been shown to be present ,the fact that concrete turned to dust also explicitly shows the use of explosives, bits of concrete and metal being thrown in the air during the collapse proves the use of explosives.!!!

Tell me how much thermite is needed to cause such an explosion/cut. Your answer has to be in TONS and VOLUME.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
this is six weeks later. As we get closer to the center of this it gets hotter and hotter - it's probably 1500 degrees."
In perfect conditions the maximum temperature that can be reached by hydrocarbons such as jet fuel burning in air is 1520 F (825 C). When the World Trade Center collapsed the deeply buried fires would have been deprived of oxygen and their temperatures would have significantly decreased.
Why was the temperature at the core of "the pile" nearly 5000 F hotter than the maximum burning temperature of jet fuel a full seven days after the collapses?

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Assume 3000 lbs of aluminum fell from the towers. If it had been molten iron produced by thermite, then 6*3000 = 18,000 lbs of thermite reactants would have been required to produce that same volume of falling mass.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
so you say where's you evidence to support your allegations ,seeing as you want me to provide mine its quite easy to say its been debunked by who you ha.!!!!
I'm not the one making the wild claims, you are.

the pancake ideas does not stand up the collapse timed by others proves free fall
And again, how so? Do you even know what free fall is? Terminal velocity? Or how these are effected by air resistance?

this is not a building if you had not noticed dumb or what.!!!!
You said steel doesn't melt in a simple fire. Reality dictates other wise.

guys who made the towers the architects for sore the ideas of planes hitting the towers and made provisions against such a collapse happening
Ya, much different planes, not fully loaded with fuel, not travelling at top speed. Try reading their exact commentary. Not the out of context stuff you just parrot.

i posted some fool
Yes you posted some foolishness. Now we're getting somewhere. But I was referring to the steel held in the harbour, examined and samples removed by NIST, NTSB, FBI to name but a few.

yes ive seen demonstrations of explosives and how they prepare beforhand
Really? Then you would know that Primacord does not cut, it explodes. Thus damage to anything wrapped in it, should be percussion damaged, not melted. In fact is of such a low yield, that it can not possibly blow apart the girders in the WTC. It is most commonly used in clearing IED's, foliage, unexploded munitions and so on, not demolition. That would be detcord, something completely different. And in all cases where detcord is used, there is an abundance of it left in the debris field. I could contact Priestly Demolition for further info, if you like.

they could also be made by Thermite just saying that you can do the same with a torch proves nothing
Ummm, no. Those marks sre not Thermite made, period. Prove me wrong. You made the claim, now back it up. I know what Thermite burns look like. I also know what a torch cut looks like. That's a torch cut, not a Thermite burn. First off, Thermite, like all things terrestrial, is affected by gravity. If there was Thermite on that girder, it would be burned on a downward slope and without the ribbing you see in that pic. Now, seeing as it is a torch cut. Oxy/acetylene gas cutting is done with pressurised gases. Thus the laws of gravity do not come into play before the energy of the release of the gas is lost.

do your own research im not you poodle
I have. It included talking to real Architects, engineers, Fire Fighters, High Steel workers and so on, compiled it along with my own knowledge of steel (Of which I do for a living as an owner of a welding/fabrication company). I didn't just pick up what someone else's OP/ED piece and call it fact.

[/quote]

so you say you have not shown me any you just keep winging on and on but expect me to back up every thing i say
[/QUOTE]You're the one with all the claims.
Oh look big bits of concrete and metal being blown far and wide

You are kidding right?

The OP was posted with a request to discuss.

Please stick to comments that support your point of view and
leave the name calling etc out of it.
Spoil sport!

Thanx for giving me reason to use my tongue on you though Zan.

Status
Not open for further replies.