Entertaining Zan...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What I know about Zanzilla...

She hasn't played strip poker in a while, something I'ld like to change ;-)...She's a milf, and guys, I'm not kidding here, she's a hotty. Not naughty though. Which I would love to change to, but I kinda like Canknucklehead, sooo, I'll leave that for my dreams...

She's talked me down off a ledge once or twice, to juan's chagrin. She conned me into not being so aggressive. But most of all, she's always been true to her faith. I can honestly say she is a great person and above all a true person.

Please excuse the fluff and stuff I just spewed, though I sincerely mean it, I do realise how fluff and cushy it must seem.

I nominate Zan for PM.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I agree Bear....and it seems she has done the same for me.....well..actually it has been both Zan and Karrie that have managed to "calm me down".

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Great, now you made me feel all heelish, I forgot about Karrie.

Damn!!!

Yep, Karrie's an angel too. I'ld go into all the details I know about Karrie, but it's an all ages forum...

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
ROFLMAO Bear!

When I asked you to entertain me, I was hoping for pics....

but thank you hon - and you too Gerry - kind words from you both ... not easy to earn so I'll take good care of 'em.

:cool:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Oh you wanted pics...

That's me after drinking a blue raspberry squishy...

That's and the kids at the lake this past winter.

My going for a swim, the fur's murder on the filters.

Me and the first born...

Me and SCB having a little naughty sex...

And last but not least, my baby pick...

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
my dear Jenny just googled "naked bear", you'll NEVER guess what she came up with...ROFLMAO

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
as a matter of fact...she`s been lookin and drolin for the last 10 mins mumblin.."too bad he's gay"

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol... you guys are too funny. Bear, love the pics. Gerry, tell Jenn that not all men who look like bears are 'bears'. lol. I married a straight'un.

And I too nominate Zan for PM. She's the bomb.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
The Avatar...

Zan,

If that "EYE" belongs to you, then I am lost....

:canada::canada::canada: