Granny shoots balls off Rapists

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia
By
Sep 11, 2007 - 4:16:00 PM

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down ... and shot off their testicles. The old lady spent a week hunting them down and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne Police investigator, Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be:

Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God."

Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles, when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room, where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The entire story at:

http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Dark_Side_4/The_Rambo_Granny_of_Melbourne_Australia.shtml

I LOVE IT!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh, you can still rehabilitate them even with their nuts shot off. Believe it or not, men can live without those neat dangly bits.

The thing is, it will do nothing to stop these guys from thinking it's fine to rape women. BUT, it would be a great deterrent for future rapes if more grannies started doing this. :lol:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
So when a woman says "NO" she always means it and a male should cease the endeavor right!?

Well if she changes her mind after the fact....isn't this an argument for pre-emptive castration?

Nothing like vigilante justice!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
OH and by the way.....

There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Vigilante justice.....what a hoot!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So when a woman says "NO" she always means it and a male should cease the endeavor right!?

Well if she changes her mind after the fact....isn't this an argument for pre-emptive castration?

Nothing like vigilante justice!

? Are you arguing that she maybe said yes, go ahead and screw me while you carjack me, and then just decided after that she shouldn't have done it so rough? shouldn't have let those fun guys put her in the hospital, so, she decided to cry rape AFTER? I'm sorry, but, this case is not the wishy washy date rape issue Mikey, so don't even drag such tripe in to muddy the waters.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I loved this line: "Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det. Delp said -- especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor"

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Karrie

Is it beyond the realm of possibility...beyond your imagination....that a young woman who had consensual sexual intercourse with a man would then tell her grandmother that she was raped...?

If Granny caught the men raping her daughter....in the act .....then by all means....

Ever heard of the precept...."Innocent until proven guilty" ?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Karrie

Is it beyond the realm of possibility...beyond your imagination....that a young woman who had consensual sexual intercourse with a man would then tell her grandmother that she was raped...?

If Granny caught the men raping her daughter....in the act .....then by all means....

Ever heard of the precept...."Innocent until proven guilty" ?

Yes, I'm saying it's beyond the realm of possibility that an 18 year old girl decided to have gang sex with her two car jackers in broad daylight, and just felt remorse after so cried rape from her hospital room.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Karrie

OK I get it....when you are told what to believe and your emotional reaction overwhelms your rationality...then anything like "proof" or "evidence" fades into unimportance...

Sure hope you never carry a gun.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I understand authorities can't condone this type of thing, but I can't say I feel sorry for those men. I feel sorry for the women they've raped.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
So what's the big deal with a frustrated angry student who slaughters a bunch of women at a technical school? If the young fellow at Virginia Tech felt as stongly about his situaiton as Karrie seems to feel ....maybe this was just a form of "expression"....and it was his sense of "justice" at work....

Karrie will now tell us all how we can have it both ways....

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Right, there is no difference between killing a bunch of innocent strangers and shooting a man who raped your granddaughter (and at least one other woman since he's a convicted rapist)....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I absolutely loved this piece..........on a number of levels.

When it said Granny was a retired librarian, I thought "My God, it can't GET any better"

Then I read the next line:

"
I wasn't scared of them either, because I had my gun and I've been shooting all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one".

:) :) :) :) :)

I had forgotten, handguns are banned in Australia.........

You go Granny!

BTW, has no one thought about GRANNY being able to track these guys............while the police, it seems, could not?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Or better yet... Karries oldest male child is sitting in a car and an enraged old woman thinks he looks like the person who raped her daughter...and blows the family jewels out the other side of the car.....

Well that's OK....her eyesight was poor and her memory not as reliable as it should perhaps be...but hey she was getting justice done for her daughter!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Colpy!

Is this the same caliber of "justice" you apply to everything from Afghansitan to Israel to China?

So can I mark you down as someone with access to guns who takes it upon yourself to determine who lives and who dies on the basis of your idea of "justice"?

Perhaps people who make decisions about who should and shouldn't have guns need to read your remarks.....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Or better yet... Karries oldest male child is sitting in a car and an enraged old woman thinks he looks like the person who raped her daughter...and blows the family jewels out the other side of the car.....

Well that's OK....her eyesight was poor and her memory not as reliable as it should perhaps be...but hey she was getting justice done for her daughter!

I understand your problem with this, Mikey.....but she DID get the right guys, and took care to make sure. She photographed them and had her grand-daughter ID them.....and one was previously convicted....for rape.

So try her.

By judge and jury

I volunteer for the jury.

Hopefully, some others that understand that juries are to guarantee that JUSTICE, as opposed to law, is there reason d'etre.