Star Kids or indigo children

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Mary Rodwell, the founder of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network (ACERN), shared knowledge gathered from working with alien abductees, experiencers and 'Star Kids.' She has found children's accounts of contact with ETs to be particularly compelling, with one child describing being transported through walls and saying he learns more on spaceships than he does in school. A number of abductees have reversed their negative conceptions of their encounters, she said. For instance, they might view the medical procedures done on them as necessary for the ET's monitoring of Earth pollution.
Rodwell said that many of her clients have around 80% conscious recall of their experiences aboard alien craft. They sometimes see more than one type of ET working together, which might include the Insect/Mantis type (ancient & wise), Lion Beings w/ human-like face (loving) as well as the beige-colored small Zetas, she detailed. Experiencers sometimes create unusual scripts & complex artwork, or speak in strange languages. According to Rodwell, these "holographic packets" are an aspect of multidimensional ET communications, which could help humans evolve.
She has also examined the Star Kids phenomenon and noted that in many cases children over the past few decades have developed accelerated abilities. In metaphysical circles, they are sometimes referred to as Indigo or Crystal children. Rodwell sees the development of Star Kids as the ET's deliberate program to "upgrade humanity." She noted that in China, children in a "super-psychic" program can open the bud of a flower with their mind, or change the DNA of a sample in a Petri dish.
from July 25, 2006
Do you believe in these ? are you one? have you heard of them?hoaxes or reality.!!!:?:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Indigo children refers to a New Age belief that some children, especially those born after the late 1970s, represent a higher state of human evolution. The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo colored aura.[1] Beliefs concerning the exact nature of Indigo children vary, with some believing that they have paranormal abilities such as the ability to read minds, and others that they are distinguished from non-Indigo children merely by more conventional traits such as increased empathy and creativity.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I can not confirm if my own personal experience was true or not, but among many other odd things that occured during my childhood, one intense and fearful moment would have been one of the above situations, and I shall explain to the best of my memory.

I was around 3-4 years old (1983/84) I was not told anything about aliens, except those you would hear about on Star Trek or Star Wars at the time.... which I kinda thought of as cartoon related. This was also before Unsolved Mysteries and similar shows start to come around where I lived, so whatever kind of influence that could have "Tricked" my imagination back then I have no idea, which leads me to believe it occured.

I was in my bed still awake after about 30mins from the time my parents put me to bed. My bedroom was all the way to the other end of the house, to where my parents were located in the living room and I could only hear the slight sound of the TV in the background and the light shinning through the bottom of the doorway from the hall. Everything was dark in the middle of a summer night with a blue tint to what was being lit by whatever light from outside the window.

I am not sure exactly how it occured in detail, but I do remember no sounds whatsoever, I turned my head to look to the side of me and there were at least two of what I would classify as your typical alien looking beings with their whitish skin tones, big black eyes and lanky as all hell.... yeah I know... Corny as hell, but that's what I saw.

I attempted to scream as I was scared sh*tless of these things I have never seen in my bedroom or ever before, however it seemed like my vocals were cut and nothing but exhaled air came out and within seconds of attempting to scream they grabbed forward at me, and the very next thing I remembered was lunging up from my bed screaming my ass off....... the only thing was, nothing was there, and it was about 4 hours further into the night.... my parents were in bed, the light in the hall was off, and there was nothing but silence.

Whether or not this was a dream or if it actually occured, I am not sure to this day, but it was much more intense and more detailed then any other dreams during my childhood, and I have never seen those types of creatures from anywhere.... not a book, not TV, nothing.... so I know I didn't pick it up from somewhere and my imagination take off with it.

A few years later, Unsolved Mysteries came on the air and one of the first episodes I saw stuck into my mind to this day, which involved people talking about being abducted by aliens and a couple of them drew out what they looked like to them, which was very identical to what I seen and experienced.

Althoguh this has always been in the back of my mind on and off through my lifetime, I never actually bothered to look further into it and what actually happened to me, because I got more important things to do in my life then to chase after aliens and to see if what occured to me was true or not.....

and besides.... how does one actually try and seek truth and answers to what happened to them in these types of cases? You can't.... if they truly exist, then I sure as heck have no interest in hunting them down and confronting them for what occured.... I mean if they have the ability to cut my voice without touching me, make me black out for a few hours and then they're gone.... never knowing what happened in that time that I blacked out..... I'm sure they could do even worse to me or anybody else if they so choose.

If this actually did occur in reality and not in imagination, then I would sum up that experience as me being awake past my normal time I would have been asleep and perhaps caught them off guard.... that is IF it actually occured. If it did, then who knows how many other times before they have done whatever it is they do..... who knows if they're still doing it?

Who knows? All I know is I am going to live my life as I see fit and use whatever abilities I have at my disposal when I feel it is nessicary.... which I'm still trying to figure out. (I'm still young and have plenty of time to figure it all out)

Whatever anyone believes about aliens, I do know with almost certainty that the human species is right on the brink of a major evolutional transition. It won't be some super, turn your gutz inside-out and float in jello kind of evolution, but within the mind we are about to start connecting into some new gizmos in there we haven't yet used as a collective species.

Proof? I have none actually, I'm just telling a story. You can believe it or not, makes no difference to me.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Indigo children refers to a New Age belief that some children, especially those born after the late 1970s, represent a higher state of human evolution. The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo colored aura.[1] Beliefs concerning the exact nature of Indigo children vary, with some believing that they have paranormal abilities such as the ability to read minds, and others that they are distinguished from non-Indigo children merely by more conventional traits such as increased empathy and creativity.

Hmmm.... several occasions I have had telepathic sessions with my friends who had no clue wtf was going on.... twice during the use of LSD, and twice without the use of any substance. What is required it a brief conversation between the group in a manner in which gradually moves everyone in the group to the same level of thinking and understanding.... I can't go into too much detail because it'd take too long to type out, but in a nut shell near the contact point of this communication, the sentences I was saying, I learned in a manner to give the others in the group a chance to finish what I was about to say...... and withing seconds of this occuring, perhaps one or two words will be said, and the other could finish the entire explination I was going to make, and vice versa (I could finish word for word what they were about to say)

One paticular experience involved my ex, which was the first time this experience occured. After playing around with the above and it accidentally occured that we were hearing what each was thinking, and I noticed no lip movement, nor did she, we started to get a little weirded out.... nothing to drastic, it was a good kinda weird. Anyways, she went to the bathroom and I stayed in the living room..... I figured I would put this to the test and I thought of the funniest thing I could think of, and as soon as the image of the situation occured in my mind, I heard her through the door and down the hall cracking up laughing.

Eventually I started to walk down the hall, and at the same time she opened the door and we both pointed to each other at the same time and busted up laughing.

The following day.... in fact the day after each one of these experiences, my head hurt like a mother.

In a few of these experiences, I have asked my friends if they remember what happened that night and what was their reaction to it, and usually what I get back is "Dude that was seriously fokked up.... I don't remember all of what happened that night, all I know is that my head hurts real bad" ~ And this explination occured with a friend and I, and the ex whom were completely sober at the time.... I just tried to explain the previous situation mentioned above with my ex, and eventually trying to explain it, re-activated whatever it was and he was in the mix too.

^ Take the above as BS, or take it seriously, but that is how it was for me. I have no reason to exaggerate or lie, because I clearly do not know any of you and your impressions of me make little difference in my everyday life. But if someone else can take something from this, all the power to you..... literally.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
I can not confirm if my own personal experience was true or not, but among many other odd things that occured during my childhood, one intense and fearful moment would have been one of the above situations, and I shall explain to the best of my memory.

I was around 3-4 years old (1983/84) I was not told anything about aliens, except those you would hear about on Star Trek or Star Wars at the time.... which I kinda thought of as cartoon related. This was also before Unsolved Mysteries and similar shows start to come around where I lived, so whatever kind of influence that could have "Tricked" my imagination back then I have no idea, which leads me to believe it occured.

I was in my bed still awake after about 30mins from the time my parents put me to bed. My bedroom was all the way to the other end of the house, to where my parents were located in the living room and I could only hear the slight sound of the TV in the background and the light shinning through the bottom of the doorway from the hall. Everything was dark in the middle of a summer night with a blue tint to what was being lit by whatever light from outside the window.

I am not sure exactly how it occured in detail, but I do remember no sounds whatsoever, I turned my head to look to the side of me and there were at least two of what I would classify as your typical alien looking beings with their whitish skin tones, big black eyes and lanky as all hell.... yeah I know... Corny as hell, but that's what I saw.

I attempted to scream as I was scared sh*tless of these things I have never seen in my bedroom or ever before, however it seemed like my vocals were cut and nothing but exhaled air came out and within seconds of attempting to scream they grabbed forward at me, and the very next thing I remembered was lunging up from my bed screaming my ass off....... the only thing was, nothing was there, and it was about 4 hours further into the night.... my parents were in bed, the light in the hall was off, and there was nothing but silence.

Whether or not this was a dream or if it actually occured, I am not sure to this day, but it was much more intense and more detailed then any other dreams during my childhood, and I have never seen those types of creatures from anywhere.... not a book, not TV, nothing.... so I know I didn't pick it up from somewhere and my imagination take off with it.

A few years later, Unsolved Mysteries came on the air and one of the first episodes I saw stuck into my mind to this day, which involved people talking about being abducted by aliens and a couple of them drew out what they looked like to them, which was very identical to what I seen and experienced.

Althoguh this has always been in the back of my mind on and off through my lifetime, I never actually bothered to look further into it and what actually happened to me, because I got more important things to do in my life then to chase after aliens and to see if what occured to me was true or not.....

and besides.... how does one actually try and seek truth and answers to what happened to them in these types of cases? You can't.... if they truly exist, then I sure as heck have no interest in hunting them down and confronting them for what occured.... I mean if they have the ability to cut my voice without touching me, make me black out for a few hours and then they're gone.... never knowing what happened in that time that I blacked out..... I'm sure they could do even worse to me or anybody else if they so choose.

If this actually did occur in reality and not in imagination, then I would sum up that experience as me being awake past my normal time I would have been asleep and perhaps caught them off guard.... that is IF it actually occured. If it did, then who knows how many other times before they have done whatever it is they do..... who knows if they're still doing it?

Who knows? All I know is I am going to live my life as I see fit and use whatever abilities I have at my disposal when I feel it is nessicary.... which I'm still trying to figure out. (I'm still young and have plenty of time to figure it all out)

Whatever anyone believes about aliens, I do know with almost certainty that the human species is right on the brink of a major evolutional transition. It won't be some super, turn your gutz inside-out and float in jello kind of evolution, but within the mind we are about to start connecting into some new gizmos in there we haven't yet used as a collective species.

Proof? I have none actually, I'm just telling a story. You can believe it or not, makes no difference to me.

I can believe what you say pal what possible reason would you have to lie ? others ive spoke to say that they have had similar experience to yours also they seem to have a different empathy with things then (normal people) no disrespect meant when i use that term "normal " do you have any other special quality's EG: musical, painting ,spiritual,( as some indigo children talk of being able to see ghost) like in the beginning they mention other quality's
" She noted that in China, children in a "super-psychic" program can open the bud of a flower with their mind, or change the DNA of a sample in a Petri dish.
????:?:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
By the way, I'm not exactly your typical sci-fi fan boy or religious wing nut out there who wishes special things happened to me or something. None of this makes me anymore special then anybody else, nor do I think there is anything special about it to begin with.

I do believe the possibilty of other forms of life which does not originate form this planet, and I also do believe that there is a form of an afterlife that everything which is made up of atoms goes through in this universe..... and I also believe that we as humans have a long long ways to go with our development overall.

I take what I experience in my life and I accumulate it all into one collective structure of understanding of everything around me and within me, based on what is logical to me, not what someone dictates to me as being the "truth."

As China has mentioned in another thread, nobody can directly tell you about all of this, you are the only one who can seek these things out for yourself and to what makes sense to you.

Kinda like blowing bubble gum or trying to whistle..... people can try and tell you or show you, but you will never figure it out until you actually figure it out.... if that makes sense.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Hmmm.... several occasions I have had telepathic sessions with my friends who had no clue wtf was going on.... twice during the use of LSD, and twice without the use of any substance. What is required it a brief conversation between the group in a manner in which gradually moves everyone in the group to the same level of thinking and understanding.... I can't go into too much detail because it'd take too long to type out, but in a nut shell near the contact point of this communication, the sentences I was saying, I learned in a manner to give the others in the group a chance to finish what I was about to say...... and withing seconds of this occuring, perhaps one or two words will be said, and the other could finish the entire explination I was going to make, and vice versa (I could finish word for word what they were about to say)

One paticular experience involved my ex, which was the first time this experience occured. After playing around with the above and it accidentally occured that we were hearing what each was thinking, and I noticed no lip movement, nor did she, we started to get a little weirded out.... nothing to drastic, it was a good kinda weird. Anyways, she went to the bathroom and I stayed in the living room..... I figured I would put this to the test and I thought of the funniest thing I could think of, and as soon as the image of the situation occured in my mind, I heard her through the door and down the hall cracking up laughing.

Eventually I started to walk down the hall, and at the same time she opened the door and we both pointed to each other at the same time and busted up laughing.

The following day.... in fact the day after each one of these experiences, my head hurt like a mother.

In a few of these experiences, I have asked my friends if they remember what happened that night and what was their reaction to it, and usually what I get back is "Dude that was seriously fokked up.... I don't remember all of what happened that night, all I know is that my head hurts real bad" ~ And this explination occured with a friend and I, and the ex whom were completely sober at the time.... I just tried to explain the previous situation mentioned above with my ex, and eventually trying to explain it, re-activated whatever it was and he was in the mix too.

^ Take the above as BS, or take it seriously, but that is how it was for me. I have no reason to exaggerate or lie, because I clearly do not know any of you and your impressions of me make little difference in my everyday life. But if someone else can take something from this, all the power to you..... literally.

What you say sound like exactly the same sort of experiance that others have mentioned i take it that you were born within the late 1970s,

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

What you say sounds like exactly the same sort of experience that others have mentioned i take it that you were born within the late 1970s,

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
By the way, I'm not exactly your typical sci-fi fan boy or religious wing nut out there who wishes special things happened to me or something. None of this makes me anymore special then anybody else, nor do I think there is anything special about it to begin with.

I do believe the possibilty of other forms of life which does not originate form this planet, and I also do believe that there is a form of an afterlife that everything which is made up of atoms goes through in this universe..... and I also believe that we as humans have a long long ways to go with our development overall.

I take what I experience in my life and I accumulate it all into one collective structure of understanding of everything around me and within me, based on what is logical to me, not what someone dictates to me as being the "truth."

As China has mentioned in another thread, nobody can directly tell you about all of this, you are the only one who can seek these things out for yourself and to what makes sense to you.

Kinda like blowing bubble gum or trying to whistle..... people can try and tell you or show you, but you will never figure it out until you actually figure it out.... if that makes sense.

Have you met other indigo children and does any thing happen when you are with two or more such people

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
What is an indigo Child?

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What is an indigo Child?[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child[/FONT]

• [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are." [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

and... just in case you heard otherwise from other "indigo" sources, the designated word "Indigo" has nothing to do with the color of an aura! It is the result of scientific observations by a woman who has the brain disorder called synesthesia.
    [/FONT]

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]How can you tell if you are an Indigo? A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you feel out of place in today's world?
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you a truth seeker? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Misunderstood by family? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you emotionally sensitive? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Did you have a difficult childhood? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you often feel disempowered by too much authority?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]If you can answer yes to these questions, then you are most likely an Indigo. But as you probably already realize, you still need to remove some blockages and clear some things in your biological, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies before you can realize your true purpose and potential. To help the people who resonate with this and who feel they may be on the same path as I am with sessions, knowledge, and guidance, so the person doesn't have to flounder around anymore and can awaken and realize their potential as soon as possible. But you don't have to be an Indigo to benefit from this work and I definitely don't want to label or separate people in this way as we are all ONE anyway. [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What is required of you[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]As the coming new year approaches and I formulate my goals for 2005, I have decided to be a little more selective on who I work with and who I spend my energy on. I just do not have time to try to "prove" this work to skeptics or people who don't have the frequency receivers active in their DNA to "get" this. If you resonate with this information and have the attitude that you will do your part and are actually internally driven to obtain more knowledge about this, then I am sure you are right for this work and I will be honored to help FACILITATE the sessions for you. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What happens most of the time is that the frequency of my site is so high that when a person's Higher self guides them to it, the person doesn't have a high enough frequency to receive the information yet. So deep down inside, you know that this is right for you, however you just need a little "push" or "jumpstart" in your frequency to be able to fully understand and accrete this. This is what the first 4 sessions I offer are for. To raise your frequency to such a point to where you can start doing the techniques on your own, and guide you to the right books and information in the most beneficial and efficient order, so that once you remove your own energetic blocks, you can facilitate healing for the planet and others. Then I can help you with additional knowledge and frequency in the counseling or advanced coaching sessions.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]One thing that is required of you is a great attitude. If you have a great attitude then things will be much easier, and I can facilitate just about anything that you set you intent on. At this point, I cannot allow my energy to be taken or spend my time trying to change people stuck in the victim-victimizer karmic loop, skeptics who cannot see the possibility of this work, or people only concerned with money, material things, etc. This practice is ONLY for people who are serious about their spiritual development and evolution. This MUST be your 1st priority if you want me to help you. My goal is to help you realize that you too have a 12th dimensional Christos Avatar self and together, we can remove the energetic blockages to you embodying this. When you achieve this SPIRITUAL mastery, then everything in the material world becomes A LOT easier. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I look forward to helping the Indigos and other motivated over-achievers that resonate with this work awaken to their true purpose and am excited to be re-focusing this practice on just that. It's an exciting time we are entering into and I am enjoying the reunion of old souls whom I come in contact with everyday. I'm greatly looking forward to the next few years and in us ALL working together as one.[/FONT]

http://www.dnaperfection.com/indigochildren.html

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Who This Practice is Really For - Indigos[/FONT]

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

EXCERPT -
The Indigo Children

As you begin to read this, you might be thinking, "What now, another 'doom and gloom' book about how society is changing our kids?" No. This is perhaps the most exciting, albeit odd, change in basic human nature that has ever been observed and documented in a society which has the tools to do so. We ask you to discern for yourselves as you read on.
---------------------
Jan and I are national self-help lecturers and authors. In the last six years we have traveled the world speaking in front of large and small groups alike We have dealt with all ages and many cultures representing many languages. My boys are grown and left the nest. Jan never had children, but somehow felt that someday she would be working with them (she was right). Of the six published books, none are about children because our work does not focus there. How is it, therefore, that we are authoring a book on this very subject?
When you are counselors, and you spend close personal time with people, you cannot help but notice emerging patterns of human behavior, which then become staples of your work. Our work, like that of Louise Hay who published this book, is about self empowerment and the raising of self esteem. It enables people to hope, giving them the power to lift themselves above the level of who they "thought" they were. It also involves spiritual healing (not religion), and encourages self examination for the purpose of finding the "God within" first, before searching for any outside source. It speaks of self-healing, as well as independence from worry, in a changing and worry-prone world. It's tremendously rewarding work - but it makes us notice things.
Some years ago, people started to talk about specific troubles with their kids. So what else is new? Children are often the greatest blessing in a life, and also the greatest challenge. Many books have been written about good parenting and child psychology, but what we noticed was different.
We started hearing more and more about a new kind of child, or at least a new kind of problem for the parent. The difficulties were odd in nature, in that they represented an interchange between adult and child that was unexpected and seemingly atypical of what our generation had experienced. We ignored it until we started hearing it from the professionals who deal specifically with children. They also were reporting similar challenges. Many were exasperated and at their wit's end. Day-care workers all over the nation, some of whom had worked in their profession for over thirty years, were also telling us the same kind of stories about how things were somehow different with the kids. Then we saw something that was horrifying. When these "new" problems became acute, there was an overwhelming propensity to solve the issue by legally drugging the child!
At first, we assumed that this was a cultural attribute, reflecting a changing America. Part of our great American temperament is that we are flexible and go through remarkable changes, as no other country can, while keeping a stable governmental base. Ask any schoolteacher these days, and they will tell you that our educational system really needs an overhaul. It's probably time, but this isn't revolutionary news and did not inspire us to write this book.
Jan and I work with individual issues and stay away from politics or even environmental "causes." It's not that we aren't interested, but rather that our focus as counselors and lecturers is truly about helping men and women personally (even though we often speak to them in large groups). Our premise has always been that each balanced human who has a positive outlook and exudes well-being is able to make whatever changes necessary in a very powerful way. In other words, even vast sweeping social change has to start inside the mind and heart of one person at a time.
Additionally, we assumed that even if there were great changes going on with the kids, professionals and researchers would communicate about this within their industry - that the "pros" would also be observing this event. Years ago we expected to see reports and articles on "attributes of the new kids" in elementary educational and day-care periodicals. It didn't happen - at least not on a scale that would draw much attention, and not in a way for parents to be helped or informed.
Because it didn't happen, we were reinforced in our original notion that our own observations were probably not as wide spread as we had thought, and again, children are not our focus. It took several years for us to change our minds and decide that someone had to at least assemble the information and report it, no matter how strange it seemed. It was there!
As you can see, a number of factors brought about this book, which you should know about before you blindly take our word for something that is going to fall into the category of "happening all around us - but unexplainable."
We have now realized the following.
  • This is not an American phenomenon. We have now personally seen it on three continents.
  • It seems to go far beyond cultural barriers (encompassing multiple languages).
  • It has escaped mainstream attention due to the fact that it is just too "weird" to consider in the paradigm of human psychology, which smugly considers humanity as a static, unchanging model. As a rule, society tends to believe in evolution, but only in the past tense. The thought that we might be seeing a new Human consciousness slowly arriving on the planet now - manifested in our children - goes way beyond established conservative thought.
  • The phenomenon is increasing - more reports continue to surface.
  • It has been around long enough that many professionals are beginning to observe it.
  • There are some emerging answers to the challenges.
For all these reasons, we are stepping out on a limb and giving you the best information we can about what we have observed on a subject that is undoubtedly controversial for many reasons. As far as we know, this is the first book that is entirely dedicated to the Indigo Child. While reading this, many will relate to what is presented, and we fully expect the subject to be explored more fully in the future by those more qualified.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
I can believe what you say pal what possible reason would you have to lie ? others ive spoke to say that they have had similar experience to yours also they seem to have a different empathy with things then (normal people) no disrespect meant when i use that term "normal " do you have any other special quality's EG: musical, painting ,spiritual,( as some indigo children talk of being able to see ghost) like in the beginning they mention other quality's ????:?:

I understand what you mean.... normal as to what people have been used to for the last couple of centuries in human development.

I have been drawing since the age of 4, and I still remember the first drawing I made, the colors used in the drawing and the color of the paper which I drew it on. I have had low marks throughout school because I was never interested in any of it, however in the three different college course I took, I have always been above 85% in my tests/assignments/projects, usually in the mid or high 90's..... hell I even got a 100% on the final project. The course in which I took were Interactive Multimedia (CD-ROMs, Web Design, Photo Editing, etc.) Mechanical Drafting (Similar to Architecture only the layout in AutoCAD of mechanical components for pretty much everything) and the final course was Animation, which I got the highest marks in, was the student rep, and also taught most of the class after hours on what they needed to know. I am currently working as Graphic Designer at a local sign company (A form of Messenger if you will)

Don't get me started on ghosts, lol..... as I'm pretty sure they were responsible for my house burning down with me in it at the age of 9..... bastards didn't do a good enough job, cuz I'm still alive. That alone is a long story, which I think I explained in the forums somewhere a while back. The funny thing about that story is that it wasn't just my house which burned down in the neighborhood, but three other homes nearby..... all in the same fashion.

Oh and there was a haunted house through the woods in my backyard on the other end of the woods, which not just myself encountered one, but a friend who went with me and some other friends also saw it. It's no longer there anymore, but I figure the neighborhood was built on some sacred burial ground or something by the way crazy crap always happened around there.

" She noted that in China, children in a "super-psychic" program can open the bud of a flower with their mind, or change the DNA of a sample in a Petri dish.

^ I can't say I ever tried.... telekinetics isn't really something I've noticed through my life, or at least, no more then the average person. Most of what I have focused on in my life was the human mind, human reaction, human emotion, what people are thinking, what is bothering them, finding solutions for them that they never thought of....... finishing the problem they are explaining to me and presenting a solution before they're even done.

And the only tests or studies I have had done were on my eyes and my IQ..... I guess my IQ is 164, but I personally don't believe in IQ tests, nor do I think they are proper representations of what someone is cabable of..... nor does an IQ test come close to covering all the things that a human is capable of.

As it goes for my eyes, I have been put on eye glasses since the age of 4 as well..... (Interesting, I didn't put those things together about the age of 4 in my life... the alien incident, the eye glasses, the ghost things, etc.) I found out later on in my life I never needed glasses to begin with, even though I had friggin bifocals. I could always see things very clearly, the glasses just made the bigger.... but no more clearer then before.

I also believe whatever abilities I might have or might have had were stifled as a child due to my parents believing it was all just imagination and pushed for me to grow out of this stage over the years. I believe this occurs with many kids..... and I also had plenty of freaky experiences through the nights, which I also imagine put a drain on the parents too... which would have also pushed for me to grow out of this stage of my life.

However I do believe through my art, I have hung onto some trace abilities..... they just no longer come to me like they used to.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]

DNA Masters Activation Training
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ascension Assisted Program (AAP)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the timely space of transcendence of Earth and its peoples, the White Brotherhood united with the Golden Council of AH (Absolute Harmony Universe, the higher universal self of Universe HU, where human experience takes place).

They all together decided to encode energy fields as mandalas or codes, to support as humanity rises to the awakening that is happening now.

The codes serve as mathematical programs which were received and created for the purpose of UNIVERSAL...yes, UNIVERSAL ascension and the merging of two AS the ONE to bring forth the THREE.

WHAT THIS MEANS is that unification of polarities takes place, and as the codes encode in them intelligent information from the ascended realms, they serve as supportive fields for what already has happened in a vision of a brilliant future.

Which means:

Ascension

Unification

Cocreation

Collective awakening

and divine atonement to THE ONE

as the TWO (polarities)

dissolve and transmute

and as they become ONE

THE MERGING OF POSSIBILITIES CREATES EXPANSION FOR ALL.

What we have been told by the masters is that the codes are coming from a brilliant future.

They are indeed ancient yet they are ancient in the future now. Now, the codes have intelligence of their own as they are energy signatures of divine energies, divine intents,
of those who have walked the path of service before us, and that have offered their life and vision to ascend sentient beings into essence and collective awakening.

Now, the individuality of each code supports the individuated God-field in the ONE as the collective. The codes were called in other texts the CDT plates before though they were not hidden yet they were, mmm..., held in invisibility for THE ONE who would b able to use them wisely. That ONE is not one person... Actually the ONE is the 144,000 souls who are here on the planet right now to evolve humanity and serve as frequency holders for the rest. The people that are guided to DNA Activation and that will participate in the Ascension Assisted Program and DNA Masters Training.

Now, these codes have encoded in them the golden seed of essence of AH (Absolute Harmonic field), as the codes are selected to cooperate with us as tools, not as means.

The codes vibrate sound frequency and they activate the chakras and open the field for expansion, rather than contraction. The codes will be released in time through the Ascension Assisted Program and DNA Masters Training for the 144,000 that we call ONE, and are encoded with the blueprint of humanity ascending.

Now, the Masters said that the codes are to be used wisely, as they serve as portals for that which the code has received name for. For example, the code of BIOREGENESIS,when use with mindfulness will actually open portals of light for the..mmm...homeopathic frequency of bioregenesis to enter the morphogenetic fields of whatever we are working on, and it descends and activates the field with this intelligence.

However, these energies are wise and as they come from the future, a future that is the NOW. Yet that for us in 3D serve as a pointer to expand our minds in the horizon of brilliancy and create the NOW from brilliancy rather than from the past, as most of humanity is doing now...

So this wisdom knows how to lock itself if necessary, not obstruct, not cease to work - just lock. Absolute reverence to ones own inner God must be observed, and self preparation takes place just by stating the affirmative question:

How can I use this specific code in the most powerful and harmonic way in the benefit of: _______? And silence then takes place. And we wait. And the answer shall come.

Now...the codes, the Masters say that they come indeed from an ascended place, and each of them is like a sacred text by itself. A person doesn't need them, require them, or even need to understand as the codes work within the ONE LAW of AH that is MYSTERY and in harmony with the laws of Diversity,

Attraction,

Cause and effect,

and the LAW of ONE.

It is not necessary that many see them as the codes are like a strong homeopathic remedy diluted in thousands of potencies. Understand that these are tools, sacred tools of AH to HU, and so as the language was given for the purpose of ascension before, yet it was disregarded and misused by many, and that is o.k.

So the codes come with a language of their own were there is no differentiation on race, language, nothing. It includes it all. And when the 144,000 embody this, they become the ONE CODE of the BRILLIANT FUTURE.

The 144,000 that will do the Ascension Assisted Program (AAP) will be ACTIVATED with the DNA Ascension Preparation Codes, by special DNA Masters Activation Coaching sessions where the code is inducted via optical-pineal induction and various breathing and energy directing techniques. During the session, your Higher self will guide Toby on the highest priority things to work on for your own healing and evolution. These special advanced DNA Masters Activation Coaching sessions will be interactive on MSN Messenger where the code will be shown on the display picture of Toby Alexander and he will guide the person on the technique to activate the code within ones field, throughout the chakra system, which is connected to the DNA template. These sessions are extremely powerful and the 4 initial sessions (Auric Clearing, Karmic Session, and 2 DNA activations) are prerequisites. There will be 12 DNA Masters Activation Coaching sessions required to complete the activation of these codes and you will learn how to use the codes to activate others. So the codes must be activated in you first before you can transmit the frequencies to others and that is the purpose of the 12 DNA Masters Activation Coaching sessions – to prepare yourself and humanity for ascension.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Swami Amenai (Ivonne Delaflor) has received the codes since she was a small child, has since copyrighted them, and has entrusted Toby to use them at this very important point in time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Humanity must be rebirthed in love, impeccability, and masculine and feminine devotion. It is happening. We are ascending. Each of you will be assigned a specific job if you desire. I am honored to work with Swami Amenai and the Transcendental Rebirthing has impacted me and my own healing in ways that are beyond words.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some of you have already experienced some of the codes in the Advanced Coaching sessions and can feel and recognize the power of them. I look forward to assisting you with the DNA Masters Activation Coaching sessions and assisting you to become a practitioner yourself. You can order the 12 session package at:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studio=DNAPerfection

http://www.dnaperfection.com/new.html
[/FONT]
B & S.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Have you met other indigo children and does any thing happen when you are with two or more such people

Not that I am aware of... once again, I never really attempted to seek this stuff out. I just let what comes come through my life..... which is why it may seem to many in here that my views on many things is usually quite indifferent.

But I gotta head off for now, I will attempt to pick this up next chance I get.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What is an indigo Child?[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
[/FONT]

ha ha.... Yup, that's me, the difference is that I actually am decendant from Royalty.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
[/FONT]

No more deserving then the next person.

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
[/FONT]

I suppose.

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
[/FONT]

Damn straight.

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
[/FONT]

Yup.... although I've gotten used to it a bit.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
[/FONT]

Depends.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
[/FONT]

Pretty much.

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
[/FONT]

Oh do I have stories of my school life.... fk'n hell. And many have labeled me as some anti-social, however I'm not actually.... if someone wants to talk, I'll talk, but I'm not about to go seek out someone to talk to, as I don't feel I have/need to.

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
[/FONT]

Scared the sh*t out of me... roman catholic / military father and all.

They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
[/FONT]

Disagree.... I usually don't ask for favors or seek help. If I can do something myself, I'll do it.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
[/size][/font]

ha ha.... Yup, that's me, the difference is that I actually am decendant from Royalty.

No more deserving then the next person.

I suppose.

Damn straight.[/left]

Yup.... although I've gotten used to it a bit.

Depends.

Pretty much.

Oh do I have stories of my school life.... fk'n hell. And many have labeled me as some anti-social, however I'm not actually.... if someone wants to talk, I'll talk, but I'm not about to go seek out someone to talk to, as I don't feel I have/need to.

Scared the sh*t out of me... roman catholic / military father and all.

Disagree.... I usually don't ask for favors or seek help. If I can do something myself, I'll do it.
Prax, how you doing. Seems like APD-1. Later, scratch

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Star Children, Indigo Children, Crystal Children

The Star Children

In November 1992, I interviewed a man named Brad Steiger at a Whole Life Expo in New York City, for my talk show "The Metaphysical Experience." Brad and I talked about one of his many books that had been an awakening for many people called "Star People" which mentions Star Children. The book was published in 1982 and enabled many to discover that their souls came from origins beyond physical Earth.
There was a quiz in the book that allowed one to see if they were different than most humans. The world woke up to a concept called The Star Children. People answered the questionnaire (see file) to determine if they had what it takes to be a Star Child or Star Seed. If they scored high enough, it made them feel important and part of a select group of evolved beings. It took away a lot of the feeling of isolation many lost souls have while trying to cope with the human experience. We are sparks of light, soul consciousness, alien to this reality, and awaiting our return to the soul spark of creation to feel complete/whole.
I have met many people who claim to be Star Children. Most do not function. They deal with serious issues, ego issues, some yearning to go back to a planet where they feel they belong, same feelings of isolation, seek other Star Children most just want to go home. It is all the same, new labels for this feeling of disconnection, which crop up every few years as we search for some meaning to our existence here. Once we move into higher thought we need to find others we can share with who understand and are of like mind / frequency. We are frequency of thought experiencing here as projections.
In all, we are all Star Seeds, seeded as part of a bio-genetic experiment in time and emotion, that is about to end, thus result in our current healing and awakening phase.
The Indigo Children

We like to put labels on thing to help us define them and place them in categories. Parents often like to feel their children are special. There are have always been psychically gifted children and those who seem to have some power to heal. In this age, channeler named Lee Carroll coined the term Indigo Children allowing parents of children with emotional problems and learning disabilities to feel special when they cannot fit into mainstream.
We now recognize ADD, dyslexia, and other disorders that can be treated. Adults I have met, who grew up with these problems, tell me they wish they had been understood as children and taught in special programs, placed on proper diets, and on needed medication. The depressed child and adult hears voices in their head, can't focus to learn and needs understanding, often becoming lethargic with thoughts of suicide. These 'Indigo Children' were challenged on many levels and now must find themselves as they reach adulthood.
Blue:
- Indigo
- Blue, the color of electricity, reality is comprised of electromagnetic energy grids through we experience consciously
- Sirius - Isis
- Hopi Blue Kachinas
- Blue as higher frequency of light on the ROYGBIV color spectrum
- Blue is mentioned in prophecies, when consciousness evolves out of the box
- Blueprint of our reality, the blue and the gold, alchemy, Golden Age, Master Plan of this experiment
The Crystal Children

The next label is the Crystal Children, a book by Doreen Virtue. It's the same description, more updated name. These are children are supposedly very psychic and sensitive. These children will be multi-faceted and able to see out of the box, yet must also play and find their way in 3D so they do not become isolated and alone. They too will have issues.
As a parent and teacher, I have been around children most of my life.
As I have mentioned in earlier columns, people come up with titles for that which has always been there. On the positive side it allows us to focus on children who show strong psychic abilities to help us understand them, allowing them to be recognized for their gifts and to understand that they have something wonderful and special that most other children do not have.
Being psychic in childhood, or for that matter having any special abilities, that the adults around you do not understand, can make a child feel isolated and alone. It is not until children are old enough to find information in books and on the Internet that they realize others share their abilities. By that time many have ground in 3D. I have received endless emails from these children who are now young adults. Children need to feel special and loved. Praise and understanding goes a long way.
Remember that as one gets older, one must focus on the 3D environment, higher frequency consciousness slowing down.
Young children are generally psychic, but ground into 3D consciousness by age 5 when they have to go to school and use the left brain, and so they forget.... What do they forget? Who they are, who we are , that anyone can be psychic by raising their frequency, that they can develop and use their skills ... that we are spiraling out of here.
There are children who remain in awareness of who they are and why they are here, that they have a spiritual mission and focus and that the time is NOW. They stay in touch with the higher aspects of their soul experience.
Not all of them lead dysfunctional lives. Many are happy and understood.
They may not have dates for a transition of consciousness, but can they intuit that it will happen.
These events are manifestations of the program, not a closure, though I have been shown that there are times our reality stops and is ...shall we say...rebooted...for lack of a better word.... with new scenarios. Many people experience time lapses and realize these temporal anomalies ....
Experience here is about reawakening, remember and raising your frequency. For some this comes automatically, for others it comes through meditation, healing, triggering, such as digital codes, drugs, and other paths the soul takes on its journey to remember who it is.
That is the journey, to remember who you are in the game.
Keep it simple.
There have always been 'psychically aware' children, who will always have a label as that is what we do in 3D to help us understand and react.
To say the children being born now are on higher frequency as it appears the planet is shifted to higher frequency, is not so.
Planetary frequency shifts slightly but is generally the same as physical Earth is physical. The grids that create the program, shift in frequency and we start to place our awareness into higher thought. It is at that moment that the 3D experience is understood and negative, lower levels emotions are released.
To be evolved, is to be removed from the negativity.
Children often 'zone out' and ignore their surroundings and move into their own reality or playground of experience. The nature of the soul is to seek balance, too bad the dysfunctional adults often screw that up.
When you look at the program of our reality, nothing is new, it is all recycled. Patterns repeat and we give them new labels as we struggle to understand.
There is always someone coming along who is guided to develop their own technique to move consciousness by healing. Most are sincere, others do it for the money. People create techniques, write a short book, put up a website, sometimes channel a guide or alien or two, do workshops, talk shows, travel, and there you have it.
Healing, no matter you cut it, is about bringing balances to all levels of your being. Keep it simple. Never let anyone tell you what you know in your soul is wrong for you. Get away from abuse and power people who have control issues. Go where you are happy and laugh.
Children need recognition and encouragement, but pay attention to the pressures you put on them for psychic information. They do not have the abilities to understand the total picture and often move away from their gifts at puberty, or by that time they get into telekinesis and telepathy, and send me email.
A psychically gifted child, as with all children, must develop in a loving, understanding environment or they will surely become troubled later on.
Did you grow up as a Star Child waiting to reunite with your ET family? An Indigo Child, from the Blue Ray and needing help? A Crystal Child with psychic gifts? This is all the same, higher frequency calling us HOME.
Walk-Ins

I want to mention two other 'labeled groups', The Walk-ins and the Wanderers who allegedly came from other places to help humanity. They allegedly are highly evolved souls who sort of 'walk into' someone's body so they can help humanity evolve. The first soul moves 'out of the way' as it supposedly wants to leave the body anyway. What we have here is the same soul in higher frequency coming in to help its dysfunctional counterpart who is mentally ill, or multiple personality disorder, both of which need professional help.

Wanderers are supposedly from other planets incarnated here now to help.
We are all walk-ins as none of us belong here. We all wander about like lost children, as we all are on our paths, journeys and missions. Many of us help others 'along the way' as we try to understand the totality of all, the totality of conscious thought. You can do it. As you raise your frequency, the information will come into place, like focusing a blurry lens, or removing a veil.
Experience your mind expanding in consciousness thought as the pieces of the puzzle come together. You are no longer look at each piece alone, but you are starting to see the image of the finished puzzle. It is happening. All the metaphysical labels placed on psychically gifted children, and courses of study and healing, are all the same. You are used to complications and confusion and seeing things as separate.....Keep it simple.