Star Kids or indigo children

Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

I'm not sure, I'm not highly informed about Salvia and all it's details. However I notice the above explination claims it grows down in Mexico, but when I image searched the plant a while back and confirmed the details of the plant, it looked a lot like the stuff I've seen growing in the ditches by the road where I grew up in Atlantic Canada..... and it grew like weeds in the summer..... there's some around where I currently live, not to the extent it grew where I lived as a child, but enough for me to gather some samples and do some studying on. (No not by blindly ingesting it, but to get up close and personal with the plant and check out all it's details, rather then some 72dpi image on the web.)

Sage is a very common plant, it grows in lots of places, and is widely used, in cooking, in medicine and inbeauty products. However, there exist several species of sage, of which only one, Salvia Divinorum, has psychedelic properties. And this kind of sage originally grows only in Mexico.
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

It's hard to give a direct answer to this. Psychedelics do open the doors of perception, and allow the senses to process information that is blocked while we are in the everyday state of consciousness. However, even when we are under the influence of psychedelics, what we see comes in images we are ready to accept. So maybe intelligent aliens are just an image of something totally different. Go figure, like Nuggler'd say...

I mean, with the use of LSD, the pupils dilate excessively to almost black, which allows for more light and information to pass through the eyes to the brain then normal. During my experiences a few years back I cam to the conclusion that what people describe about LSD, like making you think spiders are all over the place or some pink elephant is trying to kill you has never once occured to me during any of those experiences.

What has occured was that I noticed everything had a level of "Life" to it.... movement where they didn't move. Like you would look at a picture on the wall of a beach with palm trees and although the picture wasn't jumping all over your house, what did occur was that the clouds in the backgroun were gradually moving, the leaves on the trees were blowing, the whisps of water along the shoreline was still in a motion of crashing on the beach..... it all looked like a still frame loop of several seconds surrounding the time of when the image was captured.

If you looked at walls, the walls seemed to have a mild throb or movement to it, as though it was breathing. Everything seemed to be moving at the molecular level.... the Atoms perhaps.

As the narcotic wore off, the pupils gradually reverted back to their normal size and as it did this, those details in everything seemed to fade away back to normal in an equal form..... and then it was back to the everyday life experience.

What I feel a halucenation is is when you actually think there's something completely crazy coming at you like some sponge in the bathtub with a knife trying to leap at your throat..... I never had something like that occur..... but what I saw during these experiences was something more then just a simple halucenation..... there is more to everything that surrounds us then what meets the eye on a normal day...... there is what some call "A Great Devide" and through most of our lives, we're on one side.... things like Salvia, Shrooms or LSD only bring you to the devide to see the other side, but you can never physically reach the other side until you die..... which I believe is why some people have died in some questionable situations under the influence of some of these things.....

They peered towards the other side for way too long and forgot about the great devide.... and perhaps sought out a way to touch the other side..... so they feel they want to fly off the top of a building or something before they go.... and thus, that's how they died.... which to many seemed like suicide.... and I guess perhaps in a frame of mind, it was.

But in another frame of mind, it could just be that they had enough growing up in this side of existence and wanted to move forward with their overall existence.

That is also why I do not tell/promote people to try these things, and if they're going to try them regardless, I only suggest that they make sure they do it in the company of friends and those who have previous experience trying those things in order to talk you out/down of a difficult and/or dangerous situation you might decide to put yourself through.

Those types of things are not for the weak of mind or those who do not have a lot of self confidence in their abilities to expose themselves to the unknown.
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

Parents are hardly expected to blame their son's suicide on bad parenting and not being made ready to face life, are they?

heh... nope... pass the buck to the quickest and easiest explination possible that doesn't involve your own responsibility..... that's the way society is these days.
i've read about these "star children" also. i was born in 1988 so i guess i would be one of these children as well.
to be honest i have no health problems and i'm hardly ever sick (havent been in over 2 years now) i never get infections, and my body reacts quickly to medications, i recover fast from illnesses and and surgery. plus i'm going to college for massage therapy. so mayb i would fall into the "evolved" theory, but i'm not to sure about the mind reading or the ET encounters.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissAnnikaView Post

i've read about these "star children" also. i was born in 1988 so i guess i would be one of these children as well.
to be honest i have no health problems and i'm hardly ever sick (havent been in over 2 years now) i never get infections, and my body reacts quickly to medications, i recover fast from illnesses and and surgery. plus i'm going to college for massage therapy. so mayb i would fall into the "evolved" theory, but i'm not to sure about the mind reading or the ET encounters.

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and wayshowers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet
Psychic, Crystal, Rainbow, Star and Indigo Children
You see it in their eyes, those eyes are so big, and so deep, they see THROUGH you, they are the Crystal and Psychic Children. These pages are dedicated to those wonderful souls recently born to Earth that many call the Psychic Children, Indigo Children, Crystal Children, Millennium children, Children of the Blue Ray, Star Children and in general, those young people who are born very spiritually open, aware of their gifts and purpose on Earth, and extremely psychic, empathic with gifts in healing, telekinetic gifts and other psychic abilities. They are the future, seeding our own species with new DNA and potential! (external - login to view)
i guess mayb i'm not then. darn, i was hoping to make some kind of difference in the world

Mary Rodwell, the founder of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network (ACERN),

Did anyone notice. Her name is Rodwell.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissAnnikaView Post

i guess mayb i'm not then. darn, i was hoping to make some kind of difference in the world

There are many sites about indigo's or crystal children ,with spurious test that you can perform or answer questions to see if you are or are not one.

What is an indigo Child?

As a summary, here are the ten attributes that best describe this new kind of child, the Indigo Child

• They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
  • They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
  • Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
  • They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
  • They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
  • They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
  • They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
  • They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
  • They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
  • They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

and... just in case you heard otherwise from other "indigo" sources, the designated word "Indigo" has nothing to do with the color of an aura! It is the result of scientific observations by a woman who has the brain disorder called synesthesia (external - login to view).
How can you tell if you are an Indigo? A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:
Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years? Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?
Do you feel out of place in today's world?
Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you? Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not? Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real? Are you a truth seeker? Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life? Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs? Misunderstood by family? Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind? Are you emotionally sensitive? Did you have a difficult childhood? Do you often feel disempowered by too much authority?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then you are most likely an Indigo. But as you probably already realize, you still need to remove some blockages and clear some things in your biological, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies before you can realize your true purpose and potential. To help the people who resonate with this and who feel they may be on the same path as I am with sessions, knowledge, and guidance, so the person doesn't have to flounder around anymore and can awaken and realize their potential as soon as possible. But you don't have to be an Indigo to benefit from this work and I definitely don't want to label or separate people in this way as we are all ONE anyway. What is required of you
As the coming new year approaches and I formulate my goals for 2005, I have decided to be a little more selective on who I work with and who I spend my energy on. I just do not have time to try to "prove" this work to skeptics or people who don't have the frequency receivers active in their DNA to "get" this. If you resonate with this information and have the attitude that you will do your part and are actually internally driven to obtain more knowledge about this, then I am sure you are right for this work and I will be honored to help FACILITATE the sessions for you.
What happens most of the time is that the frequency of my site is so high that when a person's Higher self guides them to it, the person doesn't have a high enough frequency to receive the information yet. So deep down inside, you know that this is right for you, however you just need a little "push" or "jumpstart" in your frequency to be able to fully understand and accrete this. This is what the first 4 sessions I offer are for. To raise your frequency to such a point to where you can start doing the techniques on your own, and guide you to the right books and information in the most beneficial and efficient order, so that once you remove your own energetic blocks, you can facilitate healing for the planet and others. Then I can help you with additional knowledge and frequency in the counseling or advanced coaching sessions.
One thing that is required of you is a great attitude. If you have a great attitude then things will be much easier, and I can facilitate just about anything that you set you intent on. At this point, I cannot allow my energy to be taken or spend my time trying to change people stuck in the victim-victimizer karmic loop, skeptics who cannot see the possibility of this work, or people only concerned with money, material things, etc. This practice is ONLY for people who are serious about their spiritual development and evolution. This MUST be your 1st priority if you want me to help you. My goal is to help you realize that you too have a 12th dimensional Christos Avatar self and together, we can remove the energetic blockages to you embodying this. When you achieve this SPIRITUAL mastery, then everything in the material world becomes A LOT easier.
I look forward to helping the Indigos and other motivated over-achievers that resonate with this work awaken to their true purpose and am excited to be re-focusing this practice on just that. It's an exciting time we are entering into and I am enjoying the reunion of old souls whom I come in contact with everyday. I'm greatly looking forward to the next few years and in us ALL working together as one. (external - login to view)
well i'm about 9 out of 10 of those things u listed. idk if that says something....
#71 (external - login to view)

You're 86% likely to be an Indigo!

Congratulations. You may be an Indigo. The higher the percentage, the more likely it's true. For more information on this, and what to do next, start with the Metagifted Education Resource. Also join this Indigo MySpace Group or this other Indigo MySpace Group to meet others like you. Thanks!
I personally think this campaign is just bringing attention to natural tendencies, and allowing parents to notice and thus nurture them. That said, any reports of "paranormal abilities" in these children are completely superfluous, and only serve to produce a sort of egotism in the children, and nurture a sort of chauvinism to the children in the parents.
no new posts