Senate Member
May 20, 2008
you suffer sudden impotence, but the cure guarantees baldness

...................i am not impotent and have been bald forever

8O8O8O8O

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Hmm... have kids and go bald, or keep your hair, have all the sex you want and not worry about having kids? What kind of question is that supposed to be?

I don't think you know what impotent is. roflmao

My answer.....go bald.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I don't think you know what impotent is. roflmao

And you don't know how to read....

BWAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA THAT IS SO HILARIOUS IT MADE ME PUKE OUT OF MY EARS!!!!uber!!!1111 :angry7:

If you can't get it up, then you're not going to have many kids now are you? If you can get it up but you go bald, then you are bald but can have kids again.

And if you can't get it up, does that also mean that you can't have sex? Considdering there are various forms of sex (Anal, Oral, Intercourse and the sort) one can still be impotent/limp as a noodle and still have sex in many other ways then just the Penis/Vagina aspect of sex. So then the choice goes back to being bald, or getting it up for what I am guessing you are referring to Intercouse...... do you want to have sexual intercourse at the cost of your hair, or would you rather keep your hair and good looks and seek alternative ways of having sex?

Learn something for once in your life.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
And you don't know how to read....

BWAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA THAT IS SO HILARIOUS IT MADE ME PUKE OUT OF MY EARS!!!!uber!!!1111 :angry7:

If you can't get it up, then you're not going to have many kids now are you? If you can get it up but you go bald, then you are bald but can have kids again.

And if you can't get it up, does that also mean that you can't have sex? Considdering there are various forms of sex (Anal, Oral, Intercourse and the sort) one can still be impotent/limp as a noodle and still have sex in many other ways then just the Penis/Vagina aspect of sex. So then the choice goes back to being bald, or getting it up for what I am guessing you are referring to Intercouse...... do you want to have sexual intercourse at the cost of your hair, or would you rather keep your hair and good looks and seek alternative ways of having sex?

Learn something for once in your life.
are you saying that bald guys are not good looking or are unattractive to the opposite sex? As lone said the cue ball look is in......:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Try figuring out what is causing the impotence so you can keep your hair and your boner.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Go bald, and learn exceptional grooming...... the women will eat it up......literally. :D

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
are you saying that bald guys are not good looking or are unattractive to the opposite sex? As lone said the cue ball look is in......:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Bald guys are veeeeeeery attractive ;-)

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
hair today gone tomorrow

8OBoner Blues

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mah hair fall out
fall all ovah de flo
yah, may hair fall out
fall all ovah de flo
but look heah mamma
dat bonah done growed some moah.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Cain't nebah loose
When you gets dem bonah bloooooooooos..

If you ever leave me baby
I'll stop, ah won't be able to sing
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh
if you ever leave me baby
I'll stop, ah won't be able to sing
I be walkin all 'round
lookin where to put this thing....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh
Cain't never loose
when you get dem bonah bloooooooooooooooooooos

Since my hair come back baby
I walk all bent and stoop
Yah
since my hair come back baby
I walk all bent and stoop
got a full head o hair
but all dis thing does is droop

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Cain't never loose
when you get them boner blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Apologies to any blues singer alive or dead.

:cool:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

T'was only stating two obvious stereo-types.... maybe three, I'm not sure yet. The first was that going bald is a bad thing.... just check out Captain Picard. The second was a spin off of how most of the kids in high school these days seem to considder intercourse only sex, and feel that anal, oral and tity bangs arn't sex and they can get away with it without any consequences.... something which occurs much more in the US due to their "Just don't talk about it" attitude, but it is a common trend here in Canada as well... it's sorta sad.

But no, as soon as I see myself going a bit bald, it's all going.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
8OBoner Blues:cool:

Loll Nugg - your talents never cease to amaze.