Woman photographs alien in Golders Green, north London

Just what was the strange thing photographed by Roberta in the sky above the Golders Green area of north London?

Is it a bird, plane or jellyfish? ... UFO pictured in the sky over North London

I saw aliens in Golders Green

The Sun
15th May 2008

British 'X Files' papers revealed (external - login to view)

SENSATIONAL reports of UFO sightings in the UK including flashing lights and green men (external - login to view)

AN astonished Sun reader yesterday claimed she spotted an alien spaceship ó in Golders Green, London.

The "sighting" came as the VATICAN admitted intelligent beings could exist in space.

The reader, who gave her name as Roberta, snapped the mystery object as it twisted through the North London sky trailing long tendrils.

Roberta said: "I saw this thing, which looked like a jellyfish, from my window between 8.30pm and 10pm one day last week.

"My first thought was that it could be a kite or a balloon, but it didnít move like a kite. It completely defied gravity."

Baffled Roberta, who suspects it was a spaceship, contacted The Sunís website and emailed us her picture.

Last night the Ministry of Defence would not comment on the sighting.

A spokesman said: "We examine reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity.

Out there? ... how an alien might look

"Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported."

Meanwhile the Popeís astronomer, Father Gabriel Funes, conceded that aliens could exist.

In an article in the Vatican newspaper entitled "Aliens Are My Brother" the respected scientist said: "The search for forms of extra-terrestrial life does not contradict belief in God."

Father Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory near Rome, added that there were multiple forms of life on Earth ó so intelligent beings created by God could exist in outer space.

He said some aliens "could even be free from original sin".

'No proof' ETs
have visited UK

A TOP UFO expert yesterday insisted there is still NO proof aliens have visited Britain ó despite new evidence in secret Government X Files.

However, Nick Pope, who led a Ministry of Defence unit probing UFO reports in the 1990s, admits the files released on Tuesday DO contain unexplainable evidence.

He said: "The files donít contain spaceship-in-a-hangar proof of visits. If such a thing exists, they didnít tell me about it when I worked at the MoD."

He claims most of the 10,000 "UFO sightings" since the 1950s are planes, weather balloons, meteors or satellites.

But he added: "Not all are so easy to dismiss. Some come from very credible witnesses. Five per cent of sightings remain unexplained."

HAVE you seen a UFO? Did you take pictures or video? Call us on 020 7782 4100, email talkback@the-sun.co.uk (external - login to view) or text or call 63000 from a mobile.

It looks like a kite to me. And they have a funny habit of 'defying graity' BTW.
why do alien pictures always blurry?
Because if it wasn't blurry, it would just be a picture of a kite, not an 'alien'.
seriously we have good camera's today, no reason for it to b blurry
L Gilbert
Looks like a kite to me too. Specifically a "box kite"
The jellyfish UFO is common now in S America. Jellyfish rule the sea these days as well.
A Sun Reader Can Not Be Taken Seriously Believe Me M8
ok, i believe u
no new posts