Travel Companions - The Road Less Travelled

jellyfarm

Electoral Member
Hey all,
I'm a big travel fan and I wanted to start a thread for those who like to travel as well. I didn't see any here on this forum and thought I would start a thread on it.

Basically this can be a thread for those looking for travel companions and for those who would like to plan their future trips together with members of this forum so I hope it will become a useful tool for us to post out travel promotions and other freebies that you come across.

As for me I'm looking for travel companions to various parts of the world. I'm actually going to Ireland in August but I'm going with friends then, however I am thinking of taking a trip out to Vietnam or Cambodia for 4 days in November. Any takers? Post here! Thanks! :)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Hey all,
I'm a big travel fan and I wanted to start a thread for those who like to travel as well. I didn't see any here on this forum and thought I would start a thread on it.

Basically this can be a thread for those looking for travel companions and for those who would like to plan their future trips together with members of this forum so I hope it will become a useful tool for us to post out travel promotions and other freebies that you come across.

As for me I'm looking for travel companions to various parts of the world. I'm actually going to Ireland in August but I'm going with friends then, however I am thinking of taking a trip out to Vietnam or Cambodia for 4 days in November. Any takers? Post here! Thanks! :)

I am looking forward to your post after you return from Ireland, as it is the one place I
would like to visit one day, (dad was born in Dublin), so, having the story of someones
travel experience there, would be very interesting indeed.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm in the midst of planning my ten year anniversary, a trip to Dubrovnik. I can't wait. I've never set foot out of Canada before! I'm hoping I have such a great time that I get hooked, but, with two kids and a house undergoing renoes, I can't see me being able to travel often.