Happy St. Pat's day (in advance)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Isn't it great that the Irish celebrate Saint Patrick's Day on my birthday........My favourite pub serves green potato salad on that day. No green beer though.....That's pushing it....;-)

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Isn't it great that the Irish celebrate Saint Patrick's Day on my birthday........My favourite pub serves green potato salad on that day. No green beer though.....That's pushing it....;-)

8O

I was always told to avoid potato salad that had turned green. :lol:

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
We have a Saint Patrick's Day Parade here tomorrow in Montreal. It's the 179th edition, and the parade is the oldest and longest running uninterupted Saint Patrick's Day Parade in North America. Can't wait to have some of that green beer. :smile:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
So tell us what it says O'Nuggler.

Faith and begora, Eh1eh, tis a few days from what I put er up, and know oy cain't even reed it meself, let alone remember the webber from whicht it come......

But, my oh my, it'was funny. Neary shi!te reedin in so I did. I do remember that much.

Happy St. Whashisname's day anyway.

Seamus O'Nuggler:lol:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Thought of the day from Forbes Magazine...

"Truth is not a crystal one can put in one's pocket, but an infinite fluid into which one falls headlong."​
-Robert Musil

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Happy Birthday, dear Juan!! There is barely half an hour left before the day is over....so, we better hurry and have a toast to your health and happiness!;-);-)

Unfortunately, you are behind a Ford Knox-like wall and I couldn't reach you by mail or write on your wall.:roll:

Everybody sing......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44z-223UYE&feature=related

Prosit!... Skol!...Cheers!... What's your phone #!!!!!!:lol: