Where is Curiosity

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Yoo hoo China

I read regularly - almost daily - and especially read your conundrums.

I have little of to add to the threads however but thank you for remembering
me.

Hope you are still enjoying your exciting life exploring the other side of our world....

Curio

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Curiosity ,
I read regularly - almost daily - and especially read your conundrums.
I have little of to add to the threads however but thank you for remembering
me.
Hope you are still enjoying your exciting life exploring the other side of our world....
Curio
Glad to "see" again my friend.I'll take the liberty of saying that all of us miss your wonderful posts and your sense of humor .....comeback our friend .

China .

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Curiosity is an emotion that causes natural inquisitive behaviour and such as exploration, investigation, and learning, evident by observation in many animal and human species. The term can also be used to denote the behavior itself being caused by the emotion of curiosity.*

*This thread can do double duty.;-)

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Curiosity is an emotion that causes natural inquisitive behaviour and such as exploration, investigation, and learning, evident by observation in many animal and human species. The term can also be used to denote the behavior itself being caused by the emotion of curiosity.*

*This thread can do double duty.;-)
Iam going to go ahead, and say you are way out in the left feild on this one and for somereason you have a bat instead of a glove....

Everyone knows...Curiosity is a life force that feeds on the souls of cats. Some even say Curiosity has a hand in the SPCA to mkae sure cats get taken out.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I am going to go ahead, and say you are way out in the left field on this one and for some reason you have a bat instead of a glove....

Everyone knows...Curiosity is a life force that feeds on the souls of cats. Some even say Curiosity has a hand in the SPCA to make sure cats get taken out.

So you reject the fact curiosity is a basic human emotion?

I would go as far as to say, re your SPCA reference, that curiosity is a ubiquitous over riding feeling every being possesses. My dog is curious about everything, until he sticks his nose into my Bic lighter flame or gets hot coffee spilled on his nose.
Cats are so wrapped up in their own doings they don't have time to be curious.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Cats are so wrapped up in their own doings they don't have time to be curious.

Eh1eh, that's horridly flawed logic. Curiosity kills the cat, so, the only cats you see wandering around uncurious are those that have survived the natural selection process. You don't notice the scores that die within their first months.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Not this Curiosity's Cats... I have never entertained the thought of killing a cat - regardless of the old grannie's tale implied here....

My two Himalayans lived - one to twenty-two years of age and one until she was sixteen.

They had wonderful curiosity - which made them far more interesting than sleeping cats.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Eh1eh, that's horridly flawed logic. Curiosity kills the cat, so, the only cats you see wandering around uncurious are those that have survived the natural selection process. You don't notice the scores that die within their first months.

I can buy into that logic. LOL