Do you tale gate when you drive?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Do you believe in road driving ethics?. If you don't have any road driving ethics and tale gating is your adrenaline fix, you run the risk of swallowing your teeth or end up with a bullet in the head one day,

The fifth estate did a program on this meat head who has no respect for other people while driving at 140 klm per hour on our Canadian highways . The truth is, this particulate meat head will piss the wrong guy off one day while driving and he will end up with a bullet in his stupid ****ing head:angryfire:.
The cops put him on a driving simulator like the one the RCMP is training for high speed incidents and the stupid goof died 4 times by crashing his car.

So who is the real ****ing idiot here, the driver who is driving normal speed or the complete ****ing moron pit bull of an angry ****ing idiot who even brags on television that the road is for idiots like him because he loves the adrenaline. What a ****ing looser!!!!
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/roadwarriors/ained

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jDikN6qz5gI&feature=related

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dEQF7C-xS2E

Last edited:

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Tailgaters should be chained to a stop sign at a busy intersection with a sign around their necks saying "I'm a Tailgater" and people should be allowed to spit and throw Tim Horton's cups at them and shout obscenities at them until they cry and apologize for their bad behaviour. Nasty little creatures.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I detest them! Unfortunately, a good ol' four-wheel-lock-up is also considered as road rage. Years ago, I had the perfect weapon. Ever noticed how something dropped from an open car window will be drawn to that vacuum behind your car (like that idiot who's draughting you) - and a shat-upon diaper most often will land butter-side-down?

Woof!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Good post mt_pockets1000 the sick part here is some of these despicable rats feel that the road was constructed for them to transport their stupid sorry examples of human flesh around at 140 klm ph like this stupid looser in Ontario, and if any one ends up dead or in a wheal chair for the rest of their life, it doesn't matter as long as the ****ing meat head gets away with out a scratch so he or she can live another day to terrorize humanity.. Tie them on a stop sign and use them as Johny on the spot to piss and **** at them as the penalty.

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Dear friends on this forum, I am happy to take the time to explain to all of you the reason I speak in such ill manner towards other fellow human beings. The thought of dieing while driving to work or home has entered all reasonable drivers minds. It is despicable in the population of drivers that some drivers treat their cars, the road, and human civility like a toilet. When bully s takes the position that no one matters but them, then is the time to teach this ruthless creatures a lesson they will never forget.

The truth is that some bully s are human beings that were mentally and physically abused while children, the same way you beat and abuse a young pit bull to make a killer dog, that is all these goofs are the perfect imitation of a raging pit bull.

The silver lining here is some of them unfortunately end up with a led behind the ears or in prison like the resent example in Ontario some goof was given 5 years in jail for causing a 7 car pile up and killing an innocent person. It make me soooooooo annnnngry

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Most tailgaters are clueless. They usually have a new drivers license in their wallet and haven't yet learned how to drive.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
We need less asphalt and more dirt roads. Dirt roads aren't wide enough for that moron behind to even dare to fly by. Tailgaters on dirt roads are soon choking in dust, or catching stones through radiator and windshield. Dirt roads teach patience.

Woof!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Kreskin these two idiots on the Fifth Estate being interviewed had their licenses for a while. The question is when an idiot drives 140klm to work and back why not stop him from driving? That is our problem the authorities do not have the balls to draw the line in the sand and restrict the driving privilege to idiots like the ones on the documentary.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I didn't see the show but most that I do see are wet behind the ears trying to impress chicks. Might as well stamp 'driver in training' across the forehead.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I didn't see the show but most that I do see are wet behind the ears trying to impress chicks. Might as well stamp 'driver in training' across the forehead.

Kres, have you ever driven in Northern Ontario? Up here, it's an insult to be the second car in a line. The worst places for accidents are at the ends of passing lanes.

Woof!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
lone wolf good one and crack their windshields. Years ego with solder belt not standard features in cars some of these losers would smash their stupid heads on the chrome steering wheel and most of them died on the spot and some lived in a vegetated state. Now with the solder belts on the bone below the neck line brakes on the top of the rib cage and that is very painful while healing.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Kres, have you ever driven in Northern Ontario? Up here, it's an insult to be the second car in a line. The worst places for accidents are at the ends of passing lanes.

Woof!

It is very hard to believe why the Canadian legal Industry excludes homicide by a vehicular method to be of a lesser crime and it only caries a 5 year maximum sentence. When in fact it was premeditated from entering the car to committing the tale gating rage and in some cases killing someone, or send him to a wheal chair for life..

So this crime fits on the premeditated scale and should have a minimum of 15 years when the goof would get in his car with the attitude "bring it on and get the **** of the road" to the rest of us.

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
You're asserting that careful drivers never get into accidents? There's a reason that sentences run broad ranges of possibility, and that's so that judges may exercise discretion based on the instance.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
When it comes to Court date, any Judge who knows the alphabet can read a history of HTA offences. Anyone can crash. There's almost always a paper trail to point the way to a habitual bad driver.

Woof!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
You're asserting that careful drivers never get into accidents? There's a reason that sentences run broad ranges of possibility, and that's so that judges may exercise discretion based on the instance.

On the assertion that careful drivers never get into accidents sorry if I conveyed that thought. All people who drive have their moment of imperfection and make mistakes while driving, the fact here is that in accordance with that philosophy of the bully telling you or me to get out of his or her way while he dose 140klm on a 100 klm zone and mostly he not to many women get into the same stupid realm as men do and consequently causing a vehicular accident involving 7 other cars and killing one, 5 years is a complete joke.

The Judge is a joke, the legal system is a vomit and the pit bull the (goof) who committed this stupid crime is a total moral mess. Terrorizing people because his stupid life is a problem.

Last edited:

harleyhunny

Time Out
Feb 25, 2008
International
Do you tailgate when you drive? Only when some chicken ****ted driver is going way to slow. Actually read yesterday (cannot think of what station it was, or paper) but most fast drivers are very good drivers, studies have shown.
I also get in real close sometimes when I want to take the first opportunity pass, as sometimes you do not have much time, of course this is on a road that I know well.
Those who drive in the left lane on the highway, interferring with passing traffic should be shot, and will one day piss the wrong driver off also. Turn about is fair play.
I have been driving for over thirty years and have never had a mishap. I am also a very good driver, and took my defensive driving course, and my reflexes are bang on.
And one will not care much when there head is blown off anyways, so this analogy is silly.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Harleyhunny, you may not have had a mishap in 30 years but have you looked in the rearview mirror lately to see some of the mayhem and chaos you're leaving behind? I'd be interested to know where that study came from...the warm dry streets of the Domincan Republic or the icy roads of Canada. You're right about one thing, the slow left lane drivers are equally as hazardous as tailgaters. As for your reflexes, that'll catch up with some day. Hopefully you won't take an innocent person down with you.

Reactions: karrie

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
harleyhunny great when a person can drive fast and doesn't impose on other drivers a higher level than the posted speed. Leaving mechanical failure out of the driving realm is more silly in fact down and out dangerous as well inconsiderate by the speedster at high speed. Road Speeds are posted according to the normal human reflex per miles per hour, for young and old drivers alike. Everyone has the indisputable right to follow the speed limit. A Tail Gater wants to pass on a school zone because he or she is to stupid to understand that 30 klm is 30 not 65 klm and on top he attempts to pass. Stupid people like that should be taken out of the driving community. As for the analogy with regards to heads getting blown off, in the State of California there have been incidents of many shootings because stupidity got the best part of humanity.

Last edited:

harleyhunny

Time Out
Feb 25, 2008
International
harleyhunny great when a person can drive fast and doesn't impose on other drivers a higher level than the posted speed. Leaving mechanical failure out of the driving realm is more silly in fact down and out dangerous as well inconsiderate by the speedster at high speed. Road Speeds are posted according to the normal human reflex per miles per hour, for young and old drivers alike. Everyone has the indisputable right to follow the speed limit. A Tail Gater wants to pass on a school zone because he or she is to stupid to understand that 30 klm is 30 not 65 klm and on top he attempts to pass. Stupid people like that should be taken out of the driving community. As for the analogy with regards to heads getting blown off, in the State of California there have been incidents of many shootings because stupidity got the best part of humanity.
Canada too, we are not exempt from this. And as I said dude with head blown off does not give ****.

harleyhunny

Time Out
Feb 25, 2008
International
Harleyhunny, you may not have had a mishap in 30 years but have you looked in the rearview mirror lately to see some of the mayhem and chaos you're leaving behind? I'd be interested to know where that study came from...the warm dry streets of the Domincan Republic or the icy roads of Canada. You're right about one thing, the slow left lane drivers are equally as hazardous as tailgaters. As for your reflexes, that'll catch up with some day. Hopefully you won't take an innocent person down with you.
I look in my mirrors every five seconds of driving, sides and rear. I see no mayhem when I pass, never have, and if there is it is not caused by me. I am an excellent driver, cautious, I drive my car, it does not control me, I do not take chances that I know I can't. I have lived long enough to know my limits, and I know my car well enough to know it's. I love speed, I love the races, have a friend who builds nitros bikes, speed can be quite intoxicating. I like cars and bikes that go vrrrrooooooooom.
And the roads in the DR are atrocious. Winter roads in Canada are more easy to navigate. And there are no speed limits in DR, they honk at cops, to drive there you better be good, they pass even with oncoming traffic, they do not tie down things in vehicles,etc.
I also passed my defensive driving course with a 100%, no mistakes, and they tested my reflexes and they are bang on. I am a defensive driver,not an old lady.