Sudden Disappearance

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh bull Pang... men who aren't courting women dress way sharper and take better care of themselves.... just look at Queer Eye. ;-)

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I tried kissing a guy once. . .and couldn't quit laughing. Sorry but it'd be first-person shooter games, bean dinners and straggly chin hair if all 'dem zaftig beauties disappeared.

I wonder if I'd bathe. . .

Pangloss

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I work as a stagehand/rigger, and I come home so freaking dirty from even the easiest gig that I shower two, three times a day.

You do not want my laundry bill. Nor my skin cream bill.

Pangloss

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I tried kissing a guy once. . .and couldn't quit laughing. Sorry but it'd be first-person shooter games, bean dinners and straggly chin hair if all 'dem zaftig beauties disappeared.

I wonder if I'd bathe. . .

Pangloss

lol.... I just made baked beans for dinner.... I wonder if hubby feels like a bachelor? lol.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
What's weird, karrie, is that you women bother to be as stunningly pretty as you are - us guys are ugly (no false modesty here) and we know women are insane (otherwise why would you find us attractive?).

Women just need to show up and tolerate us - no need for makeup or dresses.

Mind you - I wear a kilt all summer.

Pangloss

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
*perk*

did someone say Kilt?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
The guy holding the flag is desperately trying not to laugh. I wonder if he was successful in that endeavour?:lol:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
If all the women disappeared sheep would gain new found prominence in society and probably start bleating for equal rights, but damn it! No! they can't have the vote!

Reactions: Outta here