sleep

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
hmmm... I can't think of the last time I slept with one of my parents. But it's not abnormal when we're at my folks' house for everyone to pile into their bed in jammies to watch tv.

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
I don't remember ever sleeping with my parents...but, I'll tell ya a funny story...I stayed at my Father in Laws house with my ex, we always usually slept on the pull out in the living room, but on this night I was tired, and wanted to go to bed earlier than the boys, so, we took his bed and he slept in the living room. In the middle of the night I got up to pee, and promptly headed to the living room pull out when I was done...I was stark naked...my father in law cuddled right into me, but then realized something was awry, so, he woke up asking, "Am I in the wrong bed here, or what"? I instantly realized what had happened and ran into the bedroom...the next morning, he kept winking at me and asked me to make "your men some breakfast"....was one of my most embarasing moments ever!

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
so I am new here..but I just have to ask.. why were you sleeping with your mom??

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
My Mom has been gone since 1956 but I would entertain the idea of sleeping with someone else's daughter......;-)

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
you sound old..lmao..as much as you entertain the thought... it would probably end up being someone else's mother ....lol

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
I'm sorry...you made nomention of him.. yet refered to parents.. so I was confused..