mapleleafs67
so im sleeping with my mom tonight and was wondering when was the last time you slept in bed with a parent?

Kreskin
Probably 35+ years ago.

karrie
hmmm... I can't think of the last time I slept with one of my parents. But it's not abnormal when we're at my folks' house for everyone to pile into their bed in jammies to watch tv.

dancing-loon
I'd rather sleep on the floor!

jenn
never... we were never allowed in their room....

lone wolf
You type very well in your sleep....

Woof!

dirtylinder
I don't remember ever sleeping with my parents...but, I'll tell ya a funny story...I stayed at my Father in Laws house with my ex, we always usually slept on the pull out in the living room, but on this night I was tired, and wanted to go to bed earlier than the boys, so, we took his bed and he slept in the living room. In the middle of the night I got up to pee, and promptly headed to the living room pull out when I was done...I was stark naked...my father in law cuddled right into me, but then realized something was awry, so, he woke up asking, "Am I in the wrong bed here, or what"? I instantly realized what had happened and ran into the bedroom...the next morning, he kept winking at me and asked me to make "your men some breakfast"....was one of my most embarasing moments ever!

shadowshiv
Not since I was a little kid.

Brat
Never

jenn
so I am new here..but I just have to ask.. why were you sleeping with your mom??

#juan
My Mom has been gone since 1956 but I would entertain the idea of sleeping with someone else's daughter......

jenn
you sound old..lmao..as much as you entertain the thought... it would probably end up being someone else's mother ....lol

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by jennView Post

you sound old..lmao..as much as you entertain the thought... it would probably end up being someone else's mother ....lol

Ya?... And your point is? Wouldn't been the first time I've been with someone's mother either

Woof!
Last edited by lone wolf; Jan 14th, 2008 at 07:04 PM..

mapleleafs67
grandparents are staying over and theres no other place for my parents to sleep so i had to

jenn
so you slept with your mom AND your dad???

Toro
Er...

jenn
well I HAD to ask....

mapleleafs67
dad passed away in 04 so no i wasn't sleeping with him

jenn
I'm sorry...you made nomention of him.. yet refered to parents.. so I was confused..