So ... how about them Cowboys?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Haven't been here for a while but felt the compelling need to congratulate the Dallas Cowboys on another fine and properly ended season. They made it close threatening to make it to the Superbowl. But in the end they prevailed. Congratulations to all the Cowboys expecially Terrel Owens.

Now if only the Patriots can have a simular fate ...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Haven't been here for a while but felt the compelling need to congratulate the Dallas Cowboys on another fine and properly ended season. They made it close threatening to make it to the Superbowl. But in the end they prevailed. Congratulations to all the Cowboys expecially Terrel Owens.

Now if only the Patriots can have a simular fate ...
Yes, I'm hoping Brady breaks a femur.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

The only bad part of the Cowboy's loss is that realistically were the only real shot of a NE loss amoung potential opponents now that Indy lost. But I will get over it. As a matter of fact, I already have. :)
You are cruel. so the Giants play the Seahawks..er Packers now. ;-)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You are cruel. so the Giants play the Seahawks..er Packers now. ;-)

I have lost all my teams too. I lost the Steelers last week and the Seahawks and Colts this week.

Yes. The Giants go to Green Bay. Brett will be spared a vist to Dallas where he has never won (hard to believe after all these years).

The Patriots face San Diego (possibly without Rivers and Tomlinson -- also a team they ripped apart week 3 or 4). I don't see either Green Bay or the Giants beating New England.

So who do you like for next season? :)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Ya, that's about it. I just hope someone can win a game against New England next year too. I haven't watched the NFL as much this year as I usually do so I haven't had anyone up and coming catch my eye. The Jags have some potential. Their offensive line is as good as it gets. But unless someone can stop Brady it all seems fruitless. What will happen though is in the off-season every team in the league will create a defensive strategy specifically for New England. Just like they did for hockey against Gretzky, which resulted in the trap that became so effective it never went away.