why i have to pay more for kosher

krakra
My reply was not to all of the participants .
I respect people who respect themselves and respect others . My reply was intended to those who start saying street words like (stupidity, stupid, naive,anti-semit.......).
I admit that i could not clarify enough my point of view (lack of langage) and i invite anyone who wants to understand this matter in details to make a search on the net and try to see rational and fair writers and scientists.
I will not give you any site , just try and see.
I dont want any reply .
anyone keeps his reply to himself.
bye .

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by krakraView Post

I respect people who respect themselves and respect others . My reply was intended to those who start saying street words like (stupidity, stupid, naive,anti-semit.......).
I admit that i could not clarify enough my point of view (lack of langage) and i invite anyone who wants to understand this matter in details to make a search on the net and try to see rational and fair writers and scientists.
I will not give you any site , just try and see.
I don't want any reply .
anyone keeps his reply to himself.
bye .

You post, and yet tell us NOT to reply? Then why did you post? Like listening to yourself talk? Don't like dissenting views?

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by krakraView Post

I respect people who respect themselves and respect others .

I appreciate you coming back to clarify that krakra. Your statements throughout seemed to indicate that anyone who didn't fall into line with your thinking deserved the label of 'closed-minded', 'blind', 'poor retards'. Considering that so many here didn't agree with you, it's a bit flabbergasting to think that all deserved such titles.

Perhaps in future debates on our forum you will find viewpoints that you share with some of these same posters, rather than allowing one conflicting view to get in the way of enjoying the conversation which is available to you here.

krakra
I am very open to the opinions to all people that discuss rationaly like you did Karrie ,
but i cant resist to reply to anyone that use street words , i never start using them ,it is not my way of behaving.
some participants ,when they feel that their beleivings are shaken start using their weapons of massive destruction : judgment
Finally , it was a pleasure to talk to any respectful man.

Zan
I like this:

"weapons of mass destruction: judgement"

This is something we can agree upon.

Niflmir
Well that was a random thread. For those who remember these two tidbits, please note that 3+2 =1 in the finite field F_4 and x+y = x-y implies that y=0 and x=whatever you want.

Also, hello everyone.

Tonington
Welcome back nomad

Niflmir
Thanks. This was a fun thread to come back to.

Tonington
I'm eating kosher Polskie Ogórki pickles. Yumm!

Niflmir
I saw an image on the internet that showed some tasty hams - certified kosher.