Fool

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
What is a fool? Let's take a look.

From www.answers.com:

n.
  1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
  2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
  3. One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.
  4. Informal. A person with a talent or enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
  5. A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
  6. One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth: a holy fool.
  7. A dessert made of stewed or puréed fruit mixed with cream or custard and served cold.
  8. Archaic. A mentally deficient person; an idiot.
One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding. Hmmm, so one who is a victim of crime and demands justice, even to the extent that he will be arrested by a corrupt police service is a fool?

No! Not if doing so gets the person more information and evidence to prove that he is actually the victim of the crime. If the victim gets what he needs from having been arrested, he is not a fool. He acted in good judgment. He realized that he would not get justice, or get close to getting justice, without taking some form of action. He acted in good sense as he made the facts known and understood that he was in the right. He understood that his persecutors could only make mistakes in pursuing a malicious prosecution.

One who acts unwisely on a given occasion. So a victim of crime who persists in pursuing justice even though his antagonists use every opportunity to label him mentally unstable, a liar, and an attention seeker is a fool?

No! Because getting justice requires bringing attention to one's self and predicament. "If a tree falls in the forest..." applies here. A victim that remains silent and refuses to bring attention to himself is a fool, for he will always be the victim.

One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe. So one who collects information he knows to be false, and remains silent about it, is a fool?

No! You've only been tricked if you believe the bull**** that you're being fed. One can remain in silent disbelief while accumulating such information. The effect is that one gathers enough "bull****" to preclude the assertion that one has merely fallen victim to an "honest mistake". Essentially, one becomes able to demonstrate a pattern that shows clear criminal intent, conspiracy, and coverup.

A person with a talent or enthusiasm for a certain activity. So a victim of crime who has a talent or enthusiasm for bringing the perpetrators to their knees is a fool?

This is kind of an odd definition. I'm not familiar with it. I would suggest that a person who has the ability to bring the perpetrators to their knees and neglects to do so is a fool!

A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester. So a person who is under unlawful surveillance and is shown around to others for kicks is a fool?

No! A person that is under unlawful surveillance and who is displayed to others for kicks is a victim of crime! He only becomes a fool if he refuses to bring the perpetrators to justice!

One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth: a holy fool. So one who does everything in his power to effect justice is a fool?

No! One who does everything in his power to effect justice is a pissed off and fed up victim. Any perpetrator that believes conspiring against a person or group in crime is bloody fool for thinking they would get away with it. They are fools for underestimating the will of the pissed off and fed up victim!

Archaic.
A mentally deficient person; an idiot. So a person who outsmarts the so-called smartest people in the town is a fool?

No! A person who is victimized by self-professed "kings of the heap", and brings them to their criminal and corrupt knees is anything but a fool! Anything but!