...to introduce me....

haziel

Dec 1, 2007
:angel10:Hello everyone:wave:, I'm italian and I love Canada and BC even if I have still not visit it....:-(.

I'd like to move to Canada one day (i'm an environmental engineer) and so I hope this forum help me to know the Canadian culture:canada: .

P.S.: Scuse me for my terrible english:oops:

Bye

Chiara

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Benvenuti! Saluti dalla Germania!

A lot of information about Canada to find on these forums :) And also the chance to meet some friends.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Welcome! I'm in BC. With your background you well over here.

haziel

Dec 1, 2007
hi haziel.

I'm a Canadian immigrant. I love it here, originally I came from the UK. You made a good decision to come to Canada.

I'm trying to attend a course of inglish because I don't feel sure and I feel uneasy to stay in an english - speaking Country:roll:; wath kind of course you suggest me? I have just know the basics of the language...

...Correctios of my posts are appreciated......

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
I'm trying to attend a course of inglish because I don't feel sure and I feel uneasy to stay in an english - speaking Country:roll:; wath kind of course you suggest me? I have just know the basics of the language...

Most non-english speaking immigrants choose to take an English as a second language course. If you come to Canada to take the course, most adult learning centres offer them free or for next to nothing.

The easiest way to get to Canada is to stow away on a boat of some sort. I would suggest a freight ship. Once you get to Canada claim asylum and tell them that you're seeking refugee status. If they ask why, just tell them that your country is persecuting you for your poor english.

Oh! Don't forget to ask for the location of the nearest welfare office as well. lol. Just kidding.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I'm trying to attend an English course because I feel unsure and I feel uneasy staying in an english - speaking Country:roll:; what kind of course would you suggest? I only know the basics of the language...

...Corrections of my posts are appreciated......

I'm sorry my Haziel I can't reccomend any courses since I already knew English, so i never had to take one. I did a correction for you, though.