...to introduce me....

haziel
Hello everyone, I'm italian and I love Canada and BC even if I have still not visit it.....

I'd like to move to Canada one day (i'm an environmental engineer) and so I hope this forum help me to know the Canadian culture .

P.S.: Scuse me for my terrible english

Bye

Chiara

Andem
Benvenuti! Saluti dalla Germania!

A lot of information about Canada to find on these forums And also the chance to meet some friends.

Kreskin
Welcome! I'm in BC. With your background you well over here.

haziel
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

Benvenuti! Saluti dalla Germania!

A lot of information about Canada to find on these forums And also the chance to meet some friends.

SURE!

....from Italy or Germany?

Coddfish
Hi Haziel, and welcome to CC!

Zan
Welcome Haziel, looking forward to getting to know you...

DurkaDurka
howdy Haziel

shadowshiv
Welcome to CC, Haziel!

darkbeaver
Hello Haziel, nice to meet you, pull up a stump and get close to the fire. That's an interesting name.

haziel
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Hello Haziel, nice to meet you, pull up a stump and get close to the fire. That's an interesting name.

What do you mean for "pull up a stump and get close to the fire"?

hermanntrude
hi haziel.

I'm a Canadian immigrant. I love it here, originally I came from the UK. You made a good decision to come to Canada.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by hazielView Post

Find a chair and get warm and comfortable

haziel
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

hi haziel.

I'm a Canadian immigrant. I love it here, originally I came from the UK. You made a good decision to come to Canada.

I'm trying to attend a course of inglish because I don't feel sure and I feel uneasy to stay in an english - speaking Country; wath kind of course you suggest me? I have just know the basics of the language...

...Correctios of my posts are appreciated......

warrior_won

LMFAO!

warrior_won

I'm trying to attend a course of inglish because I don't feel sure and I feel uneasy to stay in an english - speaking Country; wath kind of course you suggest me? I have just know the basics of the language...

Most non-english speaking immigrants choose to take an English as a second language course. If you come to Canada to take the course, most adult learning centres offer them free or for next to nothing.

The easiest way to get to Canada is to stow away on a boat of some sort. I would suggest a freight ship. Once you get to Canada claim asylum and tell them that you're seeking refugee status. If they ask why, just tell them that your country is persecuting you for your poor english.

Oh! Don't forget to ask for the location of the nearest welfare office as well. lol. Just kidding.

hermanntrude

I'm trying to attend an English course because I feel unsure and I feel uneasy staying in an english - speaking Country; what kind of course would you suggest? I only know the basics of the language...

...Corrections of my posts are appreciated......

I'm sorry my Haziel I can't reccomend any courses since I already knew English, so i never had to take one. I did a correction for you, though.

no new posts