I hope you're not all frost bitten yet

Thorndog

Nov 28, 2007
Tulum Mexico
www.mayadiving.com
Well... here I sit in my dive shop in Tulum looking through postings on this sites and thinking about how I'm glad I'm not freezing my thingummies off up there.
Canadians are welcome down here so come and see me if you like. I won't be up there 'til summer time ooh ooh when the livin' is easy.
Check out my site at www.mayadiving.com and let me know what you think of it, good or bad.
Any one got a cottage I can rent in Muskoka or Haliburton area next Summer for a couple of weeks. Good bass fishing a must. That's what I miss the most is going out on a lake with the mist in the morning and catching a few fish before the day is begun.

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
Yep, frikken cold here

Ah, scuba diving. Love it. But where in the world is Tulum? Never heard of it. I could read your website, which is very nice by the way, but figgered I'd just take the easy route. Cheers, and don't forget to decompress.

Thorndog

Nov 28, 2007
Tulum Mexico
www.mayadiving.com
Thanks for the compliment... I guess

Hi Hermie. Nice of you to visit. hope you didn't get sunburnt or anything. Speaking of cheers I'm going to knock off and go for a Sol con limon. (beer). Tulum's in Mexico.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
You know it's cold when your New Years cheer turns to gel in the trunk of your car :smile:

Thorndog

Nov 28, 2007
Tulum Mexico
www.mayadiving.com
You know it's cold when you have to thaw out the minnows with a blowtorch, like this one: