Hot Sauce

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Today has been an exciting day at work so far. I brought in my bottle of "Da'Bomb-Beyond Insanity"(120,000 scoville units) hot sauce with me, I have got 2 of my colleagues to try it so far, the first person drank about a litre of milk immediately afterwards, the second person doing the same. It doesn't seem very hot at the beginning, but after 2-3 minutes you are sweating and drooling lol.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't mind hot sauces IF they're tasty. I LOATHE the ones that are just hot with no flavor. Blech.

Little hot sauce note for the gents BTW.... if your lady friends like ceasars, wash your hands WELL after mixing them one. This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by your friends at Canadian Content.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
This sauce has good flavour for about 3-4 seconds until the heat kicks in. I just got another guy to try it, he took off like a bat out hell after.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Durka
I'm beginning to wonder if maybe some of your workmates are maybe going to insure that you get a generous taste so they can watch......:lol:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Durka
I'm beginning to wonder if maybe some of your workmates are maybe going to insure that you get a generous taste so they can watch......:lol:

To be fair, I also have been tasting it as well. I'm fairly immune to the stuff though unless it's a huge spoonful.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I should get some of that stuff for my brother. He loves hot spicy food. Parents used hot sauce to try to stop him from thumb sucking. It didn't work! at least as intended anyway:p

Gemini911

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Toronto
I dont like the hot sauce thats too hot to enjoy. My hubby is west indian, so we eat a lot of tasty spicy food. He loves hot sauce and hot peppers. Has anyone ever heard of wiri wiri peppers?
Durka- if you love hot sauce and think you can handle it, I dare you to try these peppers!

Impetus

Electoral Member
May 31, 2007
I dont like the hot sauce thats too hot to enjoy. My hubby is west indian, so we eat a lot of tasty spicy food. He loves hot sauce and hot peppers. Has anyone ever heard of wiri wiri peppers?
Durka- if you love hot sauce and think you can handle it, I dare you to try these peppers!

I'm in....send them over!

Muz

Gemini911

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Toronto
I'm in....send them over!

Muz

Sure I'll send them by email to you right away. Seriously though, funny story. When my husband and I first moved in together, he was on afternoon shift so he did a little shopping before he went to work one day. So when I came home in the evening I took a look around, saw these bright red little balls in the freezer (OK I am setting myself up for something here- little red balls), anyway, they looked like little cherries so I took one out, just bit into it and my mouth was on fire! :angryfire: Wicked little buggers they are. They are great for seasoning and cooking with whether you drop it in whole or slice it up finely, nice flavour, they are great in scrambled eggs too. But dont dare eat it on its own. My husband still jokes about it to this day, and it was 16 yrs ago! Muz, you can find them in any west indian grocer.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

I haven't heard of those, probably related to the Habanero pepper I reckon?