Rock Stars Whose Expiry Date Has Passed

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Ozzy Osbourne and Gene Simmons are the first two I never want to see or hear again. They were both great way back when, but their day has passed and only the nostalgia of the older generation keeps them going. Even the Energizer bunny wears out after a time:smile:

Reactions: Kreskin

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Iggy Pop looks even worse,but he hasn't has a facelift like Simmons did & the old fart had better start wearing a shirt while performing. Just to pick on some of our own: April Wine and Trooper have seen better decades.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
When I was having my new windows installed, the window installers were all psyched because they were heading to see Ozzy Osbourne. The next day when I asked how their concert was, they said he was pretty much just a walking corpse... shuffling along, worn out and exhausted after a few songs.

The man needs for whatever pact he made with the devil to run out so his corpse can finally collapse! He seriously just seems like a zombie at this point.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
This is an easy one. Just about every new act that the record labels have signed over the last decade. Is it just me, or does it seem that there is nothing good being released by the record labels anymore?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
When you consider the probes do a lot of their scouting based on the numbers on MySpace and Youtube now, what's that tell you about where the next Beatles will be found?

Woof!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
When I was having my new windows installed, the window installers were all psyched because they were heading to see Ozzy Osbourne. The next day when I asked how their concert was, they said he was pretty much just a walking corpse... shuffling along, worn out and exhausted after a few songs.

The man needs for whatever pact he made with the devil to run out so his corpse can finally collapse! He seriously just seems like a zombie at this point.

Some Ozzy Osbourne fans are just about as weird and decrepit as he is.

Brat

Electoral Member
May 30, 2007
This is an easy one. Just about every new act that the record labels have signed over the last decade. Is it just me, or does it seem that there is nothing good being released by the record labels anymore?

Hahaha, that's what my parents use to say!
And I've caught myself saying that to my kids.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Uh-oh... Brat, that called a sign of ... oh, never mind....

Guess so is knowing the lyrics (even if it IS a weird arrangement) to some great new tunz the kids are playing....

Woof

Impetus

Electoral Member
May 31, 2007
Robert Plant and Jimmy Page

With a tour in the works likely to run into a few wrinkles.

Muz