New look CC!

Kreskin
This is pretty cool Andem. It took a few minutes of poking around to get a feel for the new format. I think I'm going to like it. Well done.

shadowshiv
I am not sure if this is just my computer or not, but every time I use my wheel on my mouse to scroll up or down, the Avatars disappear and reappear. For example, if I scroll down the picture will show up and if I scroll up the picture will disappear.
I apologize if it sounds like I am criticizing, but I just wanted to let you know in case it was inadvertent.
It will take some getting used to, but I appreciate the effort you have put forward.
Thank you Andem.

gerryh
I don't see the avatars untill I put my mouse over the message. I assumed this was an effect that Andem had wanted.

Andem
Announcement coming soon! Still some bugs which will be found. I wasn't able to test it all out yet on a live, recent database.

shadowshiv
Gerry, it looks like you are correct. I never thought of that.
However, it does not look like I can quote anyone.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Gerry, it looks like you are correct. I never thought of that.
However, it does not look like I can quote anyone.

Yup...you can....click on the "multi" icon at the bottom of the message then click on reply.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

Announcement coming soon! Still some bugs which will be found. I wasn't able to test it all out yet on a live, recent database.

Testing quote function for messagenot at end of thread

Andem
The quote button is something I had missed when I reverted back to another version of the template! Coming soon! Sorry!

gerryh

The quote button is something I had missed when I reverted back to another version of the template! Coming soon! Sorry!

Quoting seems to work fine.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Yup...you can....click on the "multi" icon at the bottom of the message then click on reply.

Man, you're a veritible fount of wisdom in this thread!
Thanks again, Gerry.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Man, you're a veritible fount of wisdom in this thread!
Thanks again, Gerry.

No prob....but I see that the multi quote still quotes only the message and strips out the previous quote/

Andem
Fixed

Sal
Is anybody out there?
This new setup looks totally amazing. It is extremely well organized and looks very user friendly.... hehe... once I get my head on straight...

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Is anybody out there?
This new setup looks totally amazing. It is extremely well organized and looks very user friendly.... hehe... once I get my head on straight...

It takes a little getting used to.

Sal
eeek I messed up a post and it won't let me delete...

Um, yeah, I B soooo lost, I can't find my butt with both hands behind my back... hehe... I also just lost my first reply to you, it went directly into cyberspace I guess....
Hey, someone take the blindfold off....
Last edited by Sal; Nov 12th, 2007 at 10:36 PM..

Sal

Fixed

I am having trouble posting unless I go advanced or quote...
Anyone else?
It let me start a thread, but now says I can't have access to any pages...

Andem
Hrmmmmm.. I can post a quick reply.. There was a little bug 10 minutes ago but its fixed now.

Coddfish
Wow, I like this new look CC has now. It's all pretty and what not...thought I will admit...I felt a little bit insulted when I was looking around in my profile and saw this...

...does not currently have any friends...

I mean, saying that I currently do not have any friends makes me feel a bit insulted here. I think I better take off for a while until, I don't know, Friday? I think I may need it. *

*- Note: I'm not being serious by saying this. I'm only joking. Thanks for all of the hard work you have done in here, Andem!

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by CoddfishView Post

Wow, I like this new look CC has now. It's all pretty and what not...thought I will admit...I felt a little bit insulted when I was looking around in my profile and saw this...

...does not currently have any friends...

I mean, saying that I currently do not have any friends makes me feel a bit insulted here. I think I better take off for a while until, I don't know, Friday? I think I may need it. *

*- Note: I'm not being serious by saying this. I'm only joking. Thanks for all of the hard work you have done in here, Andem!

I've added you as a friend! Let's see how well it works. You just have to approve me. (Click the icon at the top of the screen with "new" beside it.

I've just changed "doesn't have any friends" to "hasn't added any friends yet."

Sal

Hrmmmmm.. I can post a quick reply.. There was a little bug 10 minutes ago but its fixed now.

Um, not me... I get this message...
Sal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get this every once in a while

Coddfish
Yep, I did it. And it works...Thanks for the add and all of the hard work you have done here, Andem.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Um, not me... I get this message...
Sal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get this every once in a while

That is odd. We might need to get you some more rep points.

Canucklehead
Looking good here Andem!!

Been poking about a bit and love being automatically directed to the last post of a thread when clicking the name to the right, that and the drop downs...w00t!

Kreskin
I really like this. I'm sure a few wrinkles will get found and ironed out but this is looking good.

gerryh
I wanna know what the hell Andem is doin up at 5 in the mornin playin with the board fomat?

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

That is odd. We might need to get you some more rep points.

That's what I think... hundreds upon hundreds.... I am deprived...

Kreskin
The drugs haven't worn off yet.

Kreskin

The drugs haven't worn off yet.

Sal, I didn't mean you lol.

Sal

Sal, I didn't mean you lol.

Well I want them anyway... for trauma .... yeah, that's it... I want trauma reps....

gerryh
drugs? That could explain why she's having so many problems.

Sal...I did mean you...lol

no new posts