New look CC!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
This is pretty cool Andem. It took a few minutes of poking around to get a feel for the new format. I think I'm going to like it. Well done.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I am not sure if this is just my computer or not, but every time I use my wheel on my mouse to scroll up or down, the Avatars disappear and reappear. For example, if I scroll down the picture will show up and if I scroll up the picture will disappear.
I apologize if it sounds like I am criticizing, but I just wanted to let you know in case it was inadvertent.
It will take some getting used to, but I appreciate the effort you have put forward.
Thank you Andem.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I don't see the avatars untill I put my mouse over the message. I assumed this was an effect that Andem had wanted.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Announcement coming soon! Still some bugs which will be found. I wasn't able to test it all out yet on a live, recent database.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Gerry, it looks like you are correct. I never thought of that.:smile:
However, it does not look like I can quote anyone.;-)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Gerry, it looks like you are correct. I never thought of that.:smile:
However, it does not look like I can quote anyone.;-)

Yup...you can....click on the "multi" icon at the bottom of the message then click on reply.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Announcement coming soon! Still some bugs which will be found. I wasn't able to test it all out yet on a live, recent database.

Testing quote function for messagenot at end of thread

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
The quote button is something I had missed when I reverted back to another version of the template! Coming soon! Sorry!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Heeeelloooooo

Is anybody out there?
This new setup looks totally amazing. It is extremely well organized and looks very user friendly.... hehe... once I get my head on straight...:p

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Is anybody out there?
This new setup looks totally amazing. It is extremely well organized and looks very user friendly.... hehe... once I get my head on straight...:p

It takes a little getting used to.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
eeek I messed up a post and it won't let me delete... 8O

Um, yeah, I B soooo lost, I can't find my butt with both hands behind my back... hehe... I also just lost my first reply to you, it went directly into cyberspace I guess....
Hey, someone take the blindfold off....

Last edited:

Coddfish

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Ontario
Wow, I like this new look CC has now. It's all pretty and what not...thought I will admit...I felt a little bit insulted when I was looking around in my profile and saw this...

...does not currently have any friends...

I mean, saying that I currently do not have any friends makes me feel a bit insulted here. I think I better take off for a while until, I don't know, Friday? I think I may need it. *

*- Note: I'm not being serious by saying this. I'm only joking. Thanks for all of the hard work you have done in here, Andem!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Wow, I like this new look CC has now. It's all pretty and what not...thought I will admit...I felt a little bit insulted when I was looking around in my profile and saw this...

...does not currently have any friends...

I mean, saying that I currently do not have any friends makes me feel a bit insulted here. I think I better take off for a while until, I don't know, Friday? I think I may need it. *

*- Note: I'm not being serious by saying this. I'm only joking. Thanks for all of the hard work you have done in here, Andem!

I've added you as a friend! Let's see how well it works. You just have to approve me. (Click the icon at the top of the screen with "new" beside it.

I've just changed "doesn't have any friends" to "hasn't added any friends yet."

Reactions: Coddfish

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hrmmmmm.. I can post a quick reply.. There was a little bug 10 minutes ago but its fixed now.
Um, not me... I get this message...
Sal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get this every once in a while