New look CC!

Kreskin
Lets see if someone wants to respond to that. I'm pretty much a burgervor. I'm good at pulling food out of thin air through my car window. Not much of a cook.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Lets see if someone wants to respond to that. I'm pretty much a burgervor. I'm good at pulling food out of thin air through my car window. Not much of a cook.

I think you and I were seperated at birth.

Brat
Sorry to intruded. Just wanted to do a test post.
I've been on for almost 4 minutes without getting dumped out.
I'm beginning to get a false sense of security. LOL Hope this works
*Crossing fingers* (Which is hard to do while typing)

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by BratView Post

Sorry to intruded. Just wanted to do a test post.
I've been on for almost 4 minutes without getting dumped out.
I'm beginning to get a false sense of security. LOL Hope this works
*Crossing fingers* (Which is hard to do while typing)

Nice to see you back! I've cleared up some bugs and removed the interactive avatar feature. I was hoping that would solve some issues people have been having.

Brat: What browser (and version) and operating system are you running?

Brat
I have internet explorer, the latest version and I have no idea about the rest. I'm computer challenged.
This is becoming a fun challenge just to see how long I can stay on the board. My record is 9 mins.

Hazmart
Curiosity is having some troubles she is stuck in the happy birthday thread and posted this

Curiosity says....
I am stuck with this thread - but hope someone will point it out for me....

I am only able to get Quick Reply on this topic - no others and none of the regular Post Reply.

A couple of issues:

I dislike having my e-mail posted in my profile. Please remove it with or without me here.

I thank all the Buddie people who signed up on that feature.... I'll respond as soon as I can...

I have a number of PMs and apologize cannot access them to respond either.....

Gonna sign off so my e-mail won't show in my Profile....

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I cannot even read here anymore. I get booted with an IE error just by looking at the home page. Help Please!

I had the same IE6 crashes today Doug. I gave up and used Firefox.

Brat
We had to load a new browser too. We used Opera

IdRatherBeSkiing
IE7 seems to have worked for me. Still crashes at work on IE6. If you can get to a posting window on IE6 or a PM window, you won't crash. Everything else .... you have about 1 minute, sometimes not even that.

Andem
Dear Curio: Your email address is not shown in your profie, it's shown only to you in your control panel. No worries there.

eh1eh: The forum link has returned to the video web site.

Locutus
Andem/Mods...FYI, things seem fine with IE now, at least from work (using AOL...*gag*).

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Andem/Mods...FYI, things seem fine with IE now, at least from work (using AOL...*gag*).

lol... thanks for the update

IdRatherBeSkiing
I seem to not be having an issue with IE6 today at work. Its been 3 minutes and still no crash.

Brat
I think they have it all figured out. You shouldn't crash now Ski.
I run IE6 as well and it's been fine.

Andem
I hope its all figured out I removed some minor features which, after a lot of research, found that IE6 doesn't like though standard-compliant.

Welcome back folks!

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

I hope its all figured out I removed some minor features which, after a lot of research, found that IE6 doesn't like though standard-compliant.

Welcome back folks!

I suppose the ability to flip the post order around was one of the things that had to go? Because I loved that feature, and miss it terribly.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

Dear Curio: Your email address is not shown in your profie, it's shown only to you in your control panel. No worries there.

eh1eh: The forum link has returned to the video web site.

Thanks, that's handy.

I've had no crash problems or any bugs at all on IE7.

eh1eh
Also. I like how you can be your own friend but alas you still can't ignore yourself no matter how hard you try.

karrie
Oh, so you can put yourself on your friend list and won't go blind? Good to know.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Oh, so you can put yourself on your friend list and won't go blind? Good to know.

20/20 so far. But I'm not catholic. Of course I haven't needed gloves in the winter for years.

Hazmart
I like the new look, I hadn't had any problems until now and it is just a small one.
I changed my time zone in 'edit my preferences' and did not touch anything else but now when I go into a thread, posts are in order from oldest to newest, and I had it set at newest to oldest. I went back in to change it and there isn't any option to change it. In the area of Thread display there is the thread display mode but all it has as options are how many posts per page. How can I change this back? Am I just not seeing the right option?
Thanx for any help
Haz

karrie
I've been asking the same question for days Hazmart... I had it set the same way.

I miss it, miss it, miss it.

Hazmart
Well at least its not just me then! But I miss it too, it is so annoying to have to go and hunt for the newest post!

Zan
Karrie and Hazmart,

Not sure how you guys prefer to navigate the site, but I've always gone to the "New Posts" link - which is now on the right panel on the index page. Once there, you can click on the person's name showing to the far right of the thread listed. Below is a copy of this thread as listed on the "Get New Posts" page. A click on Hazmart's name, brings me directly to the last post. (This used to take you to the person's profile on the old format I believe.) Until Andem's able to sort this feature out, maybe this way will get you where you want to go a little faster.

New look CC! ............................Today at 06:58 PM by Hazmart
.................................................. ..................1,244 Views

Andem
I will work on getting the display thread options back as soon as possible!

Andem
Wreck Beach has been added back to the latest thread scroll on the home page, but all WB thread titles now end with (WB).

Kreskin
Adding the WB is a good idea.

Hazmart
Thanx Zan.
That makes it much easier! I didn't know about that feature!
Thank you for pointing it out!
Thank you too Andem for looking into this for me
Last edited by Hazmart; Nov 18th, 2007 at 10:22 PM..

Andem
Something I had overlooked was the search function (thanks for pointing that out, Zan). I've added the option to search by Username on the search bar.

lone wolf
Took a moment or two to figure out the WB.... Couldn't, for the life of me, understand why Warner Brothers was getting credits....

What's the + beside some user names (shades of Gamezone!) and the new blue ones?

Woof!

no new posts